• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Roak

Jan 4, 2021
You seriously don't find my avatar attractive ???? How dare you ???? You definetly need a therapeut :LOL:
Sorry pal, no hots for blondes. :D Liked the face, didnt like the hair. Also one of my exes had curly hair, so anything resembling it is also a minus. :LOL: And the biggest downer was the cafe uniform. :LOL: Despite this it was still a rollercoaster for me and she will probably stay one of the most memorable characters i ever encountered while reading shit on the internet. So i'd still say you have great taste for avatars. :D

Reactions: BenMeiffert

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Sorry pal, no hots for blondes. :D Liked the face, didnt like the hair.
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::eek: Why ?? She's both awesome and crazy (in a good way) at the same time. Plus, she really loves and cares about the MC.

How can you not love a sweet, sexy blonde with a nice big booty ??o_O Just kidding, we respect other preferences and opinions, don't take it as an insult.:giggle:

Reactions: BenMeiffert

Roak

Jan 4, 2021
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::eek: Why ?? She's both awesome and crazy (in a good way) at the same time. Plus, she really loves and cares about the MC.

How can you not love a sweet, sexy blonde with a nice big booty ??o_O Just kidding, we respect other preferences and opinions, don't take it as an insult.:giggle:
I did not like her. I loved her. :D She would just need to go get a hair cut and some hair coloring to reach the 100%. :D And the 0% shit she would give about it, covers it. :LOL:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'll be honest, from how Melody is presented at the beginning of the game to who she is, rather, how she allows you to see at the end, including sides of that she is very shy or scared to show others....a total 180, and her ending was surprisingly emotional and bittersweet, nowhere near how I thought it would go. Would have been nice to meet her mom/your boss sooner considering how long we have worked at the cafe. Honestly, her personality surprisingly compliments Melody's crazy, wacky, playful persona.

I'm crossing my fingers we get something just as good if not better with Alice's ending, especially since that's my canon ending. That said, I hope the harem is better than Leah's and not just tacked on with a generic, everyone lived happily ever after. Leah's was disappointing and no interest in Karina. Sadly we did not get more content with Hailey, really would have liked more time with her.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I'm hoping in the harem ending Alice finally gets a piece of Karina... I was waiting for that in the main storyline as soon as Alice mentioned that she wanted her. I'm hoping there's also something between Leah and Melody since they danced around that a few times as well...

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm hoping in the harem ending Alice finally gets a piece of Karina... I was waiting for that in the main storyline as soon as Alice mentioned that she wanted her. I'm hoping there's also something between Leah and Melody since they danced around that a few times as well...
That would be awesome, while I have no interest in Karina, I wouldn't begrudge Alice having fun with her... and I never knew how badly I wanted a Leah/Melody or Leah/Melody/MC threesome after that teasingly brief scene on the beach...OMG.:love:

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
MattShizzle said:

Alice and Harem should be good, unless they are messed up like this last one. Not sure how the "none" ending could be good.

he finds some new girl or guy maybe.

Or maybe he just falls in love with his own dick, and, promising he will be loyal and monogamous ever more, marries it in a stoned Elvis chapel and lives happily ever after?

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Alice and Harem should be good, unless they are messed up like this last one. Not sure how the "none" ending could be good.
I can already picture how Alice's ending will be great!
The MC will help her buy that house on the beach that she wanted, she'll open her clinic, then they will get married by the sea, have a child and live happily ever after!:love:

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Will there be any scene with Brit ?
No, she and the MC hardly interact. Unless his dad asks him to "gang up" on her !!;) But they broke up, so no bullying stepmom for you.

Plus, you have sweet, sexy Alice, why would u need her mom ?? Personally, I would've loved too see at least a scene with the MC and Allegra, Mel's mom, or a 3some, but apparently, the devs don't care about giving some love to all the women in FF.:cautious:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Nope since the next few updates are the last endings there will be no content with Brit if it's H scene's you are after.

Alice's mum/MC's Dad's wife.
Who knows what will happen on the no one ending? :p It seems unlikely but that is the ending where the devs can do whatever they want and add things that would not fit with relations in earlier parts of the game..

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Who knows what will happen on the no one ending? :p It seems unlikely but that is the ending where the devs can do whatever they want and add things that would not fit with relations in earlier parts of the game..
It would be an irony of the destiny if the MC fucked his father's girlfriend just to take revenge on him:unsure:

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
It's a possibility but very highly unlikely.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes