botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, this wasn't a bad harem ending at all. I liked that it included parts of the individual endings.
While I, for one, thought that Alice's ending was handled well and that people not liking it, says more about them* and less about the quality of V.A.'s writing, it made no sense to refer to that part here, as Alice was in a relationship with the MC, Leah and even Karina, so there simply was no place or need for anyone else.

It feels amazing to have this game actually be concluded (even though I still hope we will get an individual Hailey ending at some point), but I think releasing it one or two days later, doing one last check in regard to grammar and spelling would have helped.
I'm guessing that Arthoneceron is not a native English speaker, if they are, I apologize, but there is just such a slew of grammatical mistakes that I could come to no other conclusion. It's by no means game-breaking, but it is very noticeable, if you don't have trouble with English yourself. False tenses and/or suffixes, sentences not quite put together in the right way.

Content wise this seems pretty satisfying and while we certainly could have had more of a definitive finish with decades in the future and how many kids are there and what else happened, it wasn't really needed.
No, this was basically: here is how the polyamory ending came about, some glimpses into their nearer future and an ending that says, from here on out they are on a good route and their lives play out positively and happy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JAE Studio

Apr 27, 2023
this game I've played while it was in development, and it was really interesting hope to see more from this developer.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes