jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Here's the walkthrough, thank you once again to my wonderful teacher Qleaf who has given me so much without asking anything in return.

Edit: Updated to v0.31

Enjoy the Walkthough!

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
thank you for the update~ :giggle:

Reactions: Flangers 007

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
because in the step-by-step mod at the beginning you choose to live with your half-sister + in the dialogue you become a childhood friend I didn't understand that.

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
hi anybody knows if the moded version for android has a virus or if its just the antivirus overreacting? mi anti virus says it is a troyan. first time this happens

Feb 19, 2018
I completely forgot this game existed, but damn Alice's model has to be one the best ones on the site. He gives a weird Yen from witcher vibe for some reason too.

Edit: lmao even has a Yen cosplay section, I guess I wasn't the only one who felt that.

Last edited:

MOTAZ

Jun 9, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Freeloading Family v0.31.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can toggle the slightly modified incest patch by clicking the game title in the main menu.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 10.05.2023 (bugfix)
Is the walkthrough mod integrated in it ?

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Had a go at porting Freeloading Family v0.31 to Android with the incest patch and multi-mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left for history and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: WorkUpload -

Edit 12/05/23: Updated the port to include the multi-mod as well as the incest patch.
Updated my Android port to combine the multi-mod with the previously installed incest patch.

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
this game was pretty freaking great, i thoroughly enjoyed it! my only gripe is that the game won't let me see the harem or the alone ending... for the record i have the Cheats, Improvements, & Walkthrough Mod installed. also i chose the harem route every chance it gave me. at the end i tried choosing the all of the endings using the mod, even went back chose two individually. same thing both ways: either wait for the update or i haven't unlocked it. after seeing certain comments i know at the very least the harem ending has been added. so wtf is my dumbass doing wrong?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
this game was pretty freaking great, i thoroughly enjoyed it! my only gripe is that the game won't let me see the harem or the alone ending... for the record i have the Cheats, Improvements, & Walkthrough Mod installed. also i chose the harem route every chance it gave me. at the end i tried choosing the all of the endings using the mod, even went back chose two individually. same thing both ways: either wait for the update or i haven't unlocked it. after seeing certain comments i know at the very least the harem ending has been added. so wtf is my dumbass doing wrong?
Try without mod, it might not be updated.

Reactions: bigfuckinE
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes