xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
you because you quote me with no answer that's just rude
My apologies, I wasn't intending to avoid the direct answer. Alice and Leah are gonna get it on whether you like it or not, you don't have to observe if the thought of two women pleasing one another really turns your stomach (cough, fag, cough:p). You can go spend time with Niagra or sit in your room IIRC. It's been a while since I played the beginning of the game. Alice being bi-sexual is a huge part of the game and affects other interactions. I'm not sure how this will affect the remainder of the game. so essentially I don't know if all the girl-on-girl content is avoidable as in my playthroughs I accept that part of Alice, and without Leah, how would I have met my future wife, Karina :D

DPcraft

May 20, 2021
Maybe is only me; but, i cant get the game to run. I downloaded it from 3 different places and it just wont run. No error pops or anything. It just does not open, anyone able to shine some light my way. I played the game a couple updates back and loved it. Now that i wanted to experience it completed awesomeness i cannot.

Help!

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
So, think I bumped into a problem with the Walkthrough + Improvements mod, when u get to Chapter 13 and sit down for the first time to talk with Aunt Hailey after she moves in if you pick the "See All Scenes" option when prompted to choose between going to see Alice at school and staying to chat with Hailey I immeditely get another multiple choice option asking me if I want to "Pull out" or "Cum Inside" or another "See All Scenes", reagardless of what I pick there, the game jumps forward to me being in an apartment at the end of a sex scene with Melody, according to the gallery that is supposed to be 30 pages of images ahead of chapter 13 Alice or Hailey choice that I was on when I picked that first "See All Scenes".
I decided to go ahead and check the code for this and it was an easy fix. Making sure not to screw up the indentation (since this is python) find ver15.rpy and change:
Python:
            "The line disconnects."
        "[abgreen]MOD: See All Scenes!":
            jump modimprovements18
to:
Python:
            "The line disconnects."
            jump nogo_15
        "[abgreen]MOD: See All Scenes!":
            jump modimprovements16
The 18 to 16 is the important bit if you are wanting both outcomes, but the other change was bugged for the 2nd choice so I fixed both.

Or just replace it with the attached file

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
It wasn't Val who finished it. It was another writer.
I guess they didn't like Hailey or something?

Sorry to say, but as someone who liked Hailey the most that was a pretty disappointing ending :confused: Oh well... at least it finally got finished I guess.

Aunt Hailey is the MAIN GIRL
Gawdamn she so hot
simpsons-newsletter.gif

If only, sadly she's an afterthought at best in the harem ending and doesn't have one of her own. It's a shame, but FFCreations, or the writer, or maybe both, didn't like her as much as we did lol

Last edited:

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Girls are hot, but the sex is so underwhelming! All of it! It's like "Ho-hum, we're fucking. You're cumming, whatever, and I'm gettin' off now *yawn*. So, that was that. Okay, we're done. What's for dinner?"
Well, at least there was pregnant sex if you're into that

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I don't think Leah or Alice's were bad. Melody's was good. But Alice's younger sister's (drawing a blank on the name) was terrible. The harem one was best by far.
Hmm. I think with Alice's personality, she wouldn't want to be pregnant.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
thanks to the devs for making a harem ending! i just saw this an hour ago. i'll do a complete run from the start since it's been a while

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes