BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
Many, if not the vast majority, of the games to be released here end up being embarrassingly dropped without a sound, and some people are even praising the fact that a creator deigns to stamp his game as finished, while a good quarter (or much more) of the promised content is generally scrapped or thrown away.

And far from being an isolated case, this type of trend has become the norm over time. Rejoice they say, cast off your worldly and monetary burdens for your masters on rotten Patreon. :poop::ROFLMAO:
(talking about Patreon their page is under exam, is it a sign good lord ? :illuminati: haha)
I remember enjoying this game in its early days, and then the content began to dry up, characters having inexplicable personality changes, others simply forgotten, romances concluded hastily and disappointingly ... All in all, I went from something pleasant to an almost lost memory.

And we know full well that this routine will be repeating itself again and again, regardless of the developer or the game in mind. Don't have any particular expectations and you'll save yourself some cruel disappointments, never be too quick to praise or give your money for things that are just promises, and never be too eager to take the word of an obscure stranger ready to sell you some mirages, that's always to be avoided.
You are of course right about lowering your expectations that. But damn. Mine are already as high as a termite. I agree that the game didnt keep the quality it started out with. But i still would have given the story a solid 7/10 before the endings came out. It was way above the average bull that was posted here. The characters were charming and the story was very sweet.

And then i dont know what happened. Something went wrong with the Devs. They constantly posted as "we" so i think it was multiple people. But then somewhere between the last update and the endings there was a very long pause in updates. If i remember correctly they posted something on their patreon. Something about personal reasons for the delay. And than the whole bull with the messed up endings came.

My theory back that was that the "personal reasons" were that they had a fallout with their writer. Or that the main Dev got broken up with and decided to make it everybody's problem.

Reactions: Azeroth67000
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes