• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

dirtylion

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2019
Just uploaded a bugfix which should solve the car park issue. I also uploaded a walkthrough for all the events in the game so far.

got this when going to women's bathroom Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: KatrinaMeet is not defined
Have you tried restarting the game? I've never encountered that problem in my multiple playthroughs. Is anyone else having the same problem?

JJR

Dec 23, 2016
Yeah, got the same problem with the women's bathroom. Also have noticed another one, when jerking off in the bathroom it's possible to get into the negative in regards to leveling up perversity. I'm at -30 points needed now to go from a lvl three pervert to lvl 4 and therefore stuck. Oh, and could not chase the thief as well. The parking area never fired for me (could be because it was getting evening and that forced me to go back home) so I have nothing to do with the police.

Hundu

Jul 20, 2017
Just uploaded a bugfix which should solve the car park issue. I also uploaded a walkthrough for all the events in the game so far.

Have you tried restarting the game? I've never encountered that problem in my multiple playthroughs. Is anyone else having the same problem?
Same here. I started a new game ("Restart").
Tried also with bugfix edition.
---
Jerking off at home .

Perversity Level: 2
Perverted points + 20!
-20 more points required to level up.

---
A new Game

Jerking off in the college.

Perversity Level: 0
You relieve yourself the old fashioned way.
Perverted points + 20!
$xpneeded more points required to level up.

Last edited:

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018

I have had that girls bathroom problem long time, i have just dismissed it thinking that there isn't content.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018

You forget the $ before the variable name. To avoid making these sort of mistake I would advice you to use sublime text with the twee package.

Edit: Btw when I see how much you use it, you could thank Hiev for the speech system ;) ( ) .

Last edited:
Reactions: root

BgCntry89

Feb 9, 2020
Same here. I started a new game ("Restart").
Tried also with bugfix edition.
---
Jerking off at home .

Perversity Level: 2
Perverted points + 20!
-20 more points required to level up.

---
A new Game

Jerking off in the college.

Perversity Level: 0
You relieve yourself the old fashioned way.
Perverted points + 20!
$xpneeded more points required to level up.
I had many of the same issues. I restarted and it worked fine, I got the needed more exp ponts error, but it self fixed. However, I got to lvl 3 moving to 4 and it wouldn't go up. It immediately jumped to -10 and now up to -50. Guess it will only work if you are leveling up at the school?!? Also, had a glitch were 2 events happened at the same time and lost one of them, the 2 girls, one shy girl wanted to meet in room 213 and the other who came for an "oral" exam. Both on same day and only got the oral one to work.

Eckbert

Oct 9, 2018
Something about the writing of the carpark scene feels off. Like it was written for a different game.

MrJBJ

Mar 15, 2019
Oh great... Everyone dreams about the sex game with forced masturbation at home... alone...

sfgrtv

Jul 23, 2018
i dont know why i can't go to ashlynn house
(edit) i'm sorry everything was ok it's just me i didn't seee the button

Last edited:

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
I had many of the same issues. I restarted and it worked fine, I got the needed more exp ponts error, but it self fixed. However, I got to lvl 3 moving to 4 and it wouldn't go up. It immediately jumped to -10 and now up to -50. Guess it will only work if you are leveling up at the school?!? Also, had a glitch were 2 events happened at the same time and lost one of them, the 2 girls, one shy girl wanted to meet in room 213 and the other who came for an "oral" exam. Both on same day and only got the oral one to work.
Yeah, got the same problem with the women's bathroom. Also have noticed another one, when jerking off in the bathroom it's possible to get into the negative in regards to leveling up perversity. I'm at -30 points needed now to go from a lvl three pervert to lvl 4 and therefore stuck. Oh, and could not chase the thief as well. The parking area never fired for me (could be because it was getting evening and that forced me to go back home) so I have nothing to do with the police.
Some reason people hadn't read previous posts; there isn't lvl 4, when it comes you get lvl up. It's last post at page 7 and i replied it at first post of page 8.

Reactions: BgCntry89

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
dirtylion I think I've found a bug:
Start a new game, go to the hallway first thing you do after your first class. You meet Mia telling you to visit Principal Dylan. Do so and she'll ask you to monitor the detention for two students "this afternoon at room 432".
But if you go to the classrooms you only have the normal afternoon class. After that you automatically go to the staff office then home. Finally, after you sleep you can't go to work anymore, locking you on tuesday morning with nothing to do.

Monstered

Dec 9, 2018
dirtylion I think I've found a bug:
Start a new game, go to the hallway first thing you do after your first class. You meet Mia telling you to visit Principal Dylan. Do so and she'll ask you to monitor the detention for two students "this afternoon at room 432".
But if you go to the classrooms you only have the normal afternoon class. After that you automatically go to the staff office then home. Finally, after you sleep you can't go to work anymore, locking you on tuesday morning with nothing to do.
Confirmed

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
I did like where this was going once.. but now it's turned into a wankathon into a toilet i'm not so sure, also while wanking into the school toilet time stands still... but talking to a girl in the shopping mall takes all morning.. Star treks Scotty would have a fit... you canny' break the laws of physics man!

BlueMage

Apr 15, 2018
Just wanted to mention a couple of things:
1.) The bugfix for the carpark doesn't work due to a mismatch in variable names. The variable you're checking against is $meetTory, but the variable you've written to is $Torymeet. I managed to trigger it by creating the correct variable, but the encounter doesn't disappear after completing. I'm not sure if that's also due to the variable mismatch.

2.) You might not have tell people so often that level 4 isn't complete yet if you had an "End of Content" indicator in the game. I was pretty confused too and had to come back here to check.

It's a good game and I think your development process is a lot more solid than most. I will say that the writing could use a bit more editing; it's good, but I managed to spot a few grammar and spelling mistakes. I will admit to being a grammar nazi though.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
have issues with cheating ;] like when u tweak perversion to (max?) 4 level ...u dont get scenes .

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes