• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

themanticore

Aug 28, 2019
I'm getting the "Marsha and her Mom won't leave me or my dick alone" bug too. Running on Chrome, if that changes anything.

trebor1134

Sep 9, 2017
marsha is still bugged in the bug fix. once it triggers once it never changes the tag for marshablowjob back to false so it will just keep triggering after every afternoon class. if you manually change it to false with the console you can continue for a bit but it will eventually retrigger the morning class event where you tell her about the test and then you are in the same loop again.

also once you sell the panties at worst buy the return to mall link is gone if you ever try to go back in. not game breaking since you can use the back button in twine to return to the mall but still a bug.

i do like what your doing so try not to get discouraged by the bugs.

Last edited:

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Honestly the marsha bj scene and subsequent scenes are too ramped up from the shy guy in the intro of the game. In his meeting with the principle and interacting with the history teacher the guy seems passive and prudish. Come the next scenes and he's suddenly Mr. Hyde. It's tonally all over the place.

AHD

May 26, 2017
Honestly the marsha bj scene and subsequent scenes are too ramped up from the shy guy in the intro of the game. In his meeting with the principle and interacting with the history teacher the guy seems passive and prudish. Come the next scenes and he's suddenly Mr. Hyde. It's tonally all over the place.
Yeah i agree there is basically no buildup at all, which takes most of the fun out for me.

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

AHD

May 26, 2017
Just tried the recently updated version and the marsha scene still seems to loop. I also had the buttplug finding scene in the library reappear once more.

Reactions: ecchifan and Macari

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
would you please upload the update patch, i dont want to download the whole thing again for some small bugfixes, thanks

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
with the bug fixed version of 2.5 on chrome and firefox I get the never ending oral exams and visits by her mom as well.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
A new bugfix is up, which should finally solve the endless loops. The library scene has been recoded to stop it from reappearing.
uhm now instead of the marsha blowjob happening over and over it just didn't happen at all for me. I got the first event with her but the actual "exam" event never triggered

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I've downloaded the bugfix and the Marsha and mom scene still keeps looping so I do not think it is fixed

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
well after 31 days on second bugfix Martha event hasn't triggered, guess I am done, I will find a game that actual works

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes