3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
dirtylion suggestion to prevent the game from trying to kill older PC's with the Ashlyn scene, instead of having it drop down after a choice, make it got to a new page to clear off some of the older stuff. Kind of like going to a new room or something instead of just expanding what's on the screen.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Other bugs. For some reason, I didn't get the wallet theft scene on the first Saturday. I don't know what stores in the mall trigger it but it never happened. Furthermore, without triggering that scene, you lose Sunday. I was forced to go to school on Sunday through Friday. It really messed everything up.

Currently, choosing the submissive versus the dominant choice at the beginning of the game has no effect on how other scenes play out.

There's not a lot of choices. I got to the detention scene and even though I was playing dominant, I didn't have the choice of fucking one of the two girls. not sure why girls' bathroom is accessible at Perv+1, but not Ashlynn's locker, especially since you can't really do anything in the bathroom once it's available.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Quick suggestion: Turn off the Bold font on the text. It is mildly difficult to read, at least at the current font size. Bold font should be used to show highlighted or important info.

EDIT: Go to for a great spellchecker and good grammar checker. (There is a Pro version but the cost is WAY out of my price range since I use it for making free games like this.)

Last edited:

dirtylion

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2019
The Sunday work bug has been fixed - it turns out that there was a single-digit error in the code that made the calendar go haywire. A thank you to those who reported the bug because the game would be unplayable otherwise.
Other bugs. For some reason, I didn't get the wallet theft scene on the first Saturday. I don't know what stores in the mall trigger it but it never happened.
The theft scene is triggered by the number of times you visit the mall. It should've been triggered the following day, but because of the aforementioned bug, you never got to visit the mall on Sunday.

blackravenoz

Apr 3, 2018
Nice start. Building my own game I know how hard it can be.
A little hint: use more folders (now most of images are in the mainfolder), just when the game will be bigger, you will lose overview.
I'm looking forward to your next update.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
How does one go to the detention room the principle is talking about? I'm only able to teach in afternoon and it teleports me back to home after a scene with a teacher.

dirtylion

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2019
stuck on first day: intro, start class, home, shower, jack off, sleep, stuck
Looks like the bugfix made things even worse:eek:.
Will look into the issue asap.

edit: restarted a couple of times using chrome and firefox but couldn't replicate your issue. What browser are you on? Is there an error message?

Last edited:

krozzie

Oct 20, 2019
There's a bug that gets you to next day no matter what day it is, I got to be in the mall all day Monday just by going to the police over and over. You should put a trigger to go home from everywhere, not just the mall.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes