Others Fremy's Nightclub [v1.2 Remake] [BACK DOOR studio]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

frankilbiondo

May 25, 2022
my game bugged, i got hit while entering a room and now every time i start the game the save loads while i die repeatetly, any hint? or anybody know how to share a save?

alexanderXD

Apr 25, 2021
this game remake is an improvement but platform sucks ass the previous version i played was way worse and had so many issues from absurd amount of currency needed to buy scenes to literately bugs in fanf part of it. all that really needs to be done is to remake the platforming don't have it be randomly placed have it in straight line or in line of sight of camera or please for the love god allow the player to toggle a top down view so they can get across

alexanderXD

Apr 25, 2021
is there a way to cheat tapes (money) or health (lose too much health because stupid holes all over the place)
the problem with the platforming sections is due to fact that the character is 2 because you can't see where he is exactly or were he is facing you tend to misjudge how to hop forward the camera angle is also an issue due to the angle its at if you want 2.5D platforming done right look towards Mario and Luigi

jkldsfp

May 22, 2024
Linux version broken for anyone else? Can't extract gives me an error message.

NVM fixed by manually using unzip from terminal; no idea why the gui didnt work

Last edited:

nonsense12

Feb 7, 2018
bugged , can't ecape dialog with yellow dog, and when i re enter it sart their, any way to restart? or delete old saves, can't fine where it would be?

Aug 20, 2021
I have a lot of things to say
1. the platforming would be so much better if was top down instead of 2.5
2. make it so that there's an easy albeit slow way to earn tapes and, or lower the price for the boots as there needed for the bolt cutter
3. slow the hazards down some as I've had time where they hit me twice in a row even it my invincibility frames
4. minimap.

Dawndmon

Mar 6, 2018
There is just nothing to do in this game, people speak of a computer to start a night, but there is no computer anywhere...
Just a bed, to reset healt, a boombox for sound setting and 2 shops that have prices that are more then ALL the tapes you find in the world...

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes