Others Fremy's Nightclub [v1.2 Remake] [BACK DOOR studio]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Plushups

Apr 5, 2020
There is just nothing to do in this game, people speak of a computer to start a night, but there is no computer anywhere...
Just a bed, to reset healt, a boombox for sound setting and 2 shops that have prices that are more then ALL the tapes you find in the world...
ah, sounds like what you're getting hints for is the old version of the game. you have to find the keycard (i think) and go into the elevator to go to Fremy's floor which is the actual first level

CodeOfSin

Jan 5, 2022
What's New:

New Animations: Sella (Fremy Shop), Ruby (Lockpick / Heal item Shop), Robot

1 2 3 4 buttons now do animations depending on who you do it near it'll do a sex animation. List of Who you can do it too (wait till animation occurs): Sella Press 2, Ruby Press 1, Gabby 1 Press 4, Lola 2 Press 3, Pixie 3 Press 4, Nyx 4 Press 2, Last Animation (Staff Robot) is in the door behind the 3rd "Thwomp" Vending Machine

Boss Fight Change: Fremy is no longer in middle but now Chasing After you just hit her 5 times then Laser will happen after 10 times you can Damage Fremy, She'll start to charge towards you, Repeat phase 1 but with new attack of Faster Charge, Phase 3 is just same but faster and new attack after Fast Charge is Spinning Lasers (Jump Rope), after that Ending Occurs

Misc: Map Changed a bit and now has Parkour and Lifts. and now you get Fuses for the Boss Fight. Also Some Story now exists. Also you can now skip Sex Animations by Pressing the Green Exit Sign Near the Bottom Right

That's the gist of it nothing else new other than "Death Animations" changing how they look when it occurs.

Last edited:

JayRoy

Sep 21, 2023
What's New:

New Animations: Fremy Shop Girl, Ruby (Lockpick / Heal item Shop), Robot

1 2 3 4 buttons now do animations depending on who you do it near it'll do a sex animation. List of Who you can do it too (wait till animation occurs): Fremy Shop Girl Press 2, Ruby (Lockpick Shop) Press 1, Door 1 Press 4, Door 2 Press 3, Door 3 Press 4, Door 4 Press 2, Last Animation (Staff Robot) is in the door behind the 3rd "Thwomp" Vending Machine

Boss Fight Change: Fremy is no longer in middle but now Chasing After you just hit her 5 times then Laser will happen after 10 times you can Damage Fremy, She'll start to charge towards you, Repeat phase 1 but with new attack of Faster Charge, Phase 3 is just same but faster and new attack after Fast Charge is Spinning Lasers (Jump Rope), after that Ending Occurs

Misc: Map Changed a bit and now has Parkour and Lifts. and now you get Fuses for the Boss Fight. Also Some Story now exists. Also you can now skip Sex Animations by Pressing the Green Exit Sign Near the Bottom Right

That's the gist of it nothing else new other than "Death Animations" changing how they look when it occurs.
I try to do it but i get looked at weird do i have to do something first?

cthbones

May 19, 2017
What's New:

New Animations: Fremy Shop Girl, Ruby (Lockpick / Heal item Shop), Robot

1 2 3 4 buttons now do animations depending on who you do it near it'll do a sex animation. List of Who you can do it too (wait till animation occurs): Fremy Shop Girl Press 2, Ruby (Lockpick Shop) Press 1, Door 1 Press 4, Door 2 Press 3, Door 3 Press 4, Door 4 Press 2, Last Animation (Staff Robot) is in the door behind the 3rd "Thwomp" Vending Machine

I don't see Fremy anywhere now, not even chasing me and I ran around the whole map

CodeOfSin

Jan 5, 2022
I don't see Fremy anywhere now, not even chasing me and I ran around the whole map
she no longer has a Chase Room. it was replaced with a "Flip all Levers" room. unless you just got the VIP card then You'll Find her in the door to the Right of the Stage, just Crowbar the Boards covering the hole in that room

Last edited:

CodeOfSin

Jan 5, 2022
I try to do it but i get looked at weird do i have to do something first?
you probably have to buy 1 thing or you didn't Wait long enough cause if you try other 3 buttons you see she reacts different to 1 specific button. Unless you're talking about someone else. then Complete their Quest.

Last edited:

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
I actually like it so far, the controls take a bit to get used to but its pretty solid overall and also one-handed for obvious reasons. I had no real issue with the platforming sections but I understand that the game definitely lacks depth perception. General advice would just be to carry lockpicks on you all the time.

CodeOfSin

Jan 5, 2022
What's New:

New Animations: Sella (Fremy Shop), Ruby (Lockpick / Heal item Shop), Robot

1 2 3 4 buttons now do animations depending on who you do it near it'll do a sex animation. List of Who you can do it too (wait till animation occurs): Sella Press 2, Ruby Press 1, Gabby 1 Press 4, Lola 2 Press 3, Pixie 3 Press 4, Nyx 4 Press 2, Last Animation (Staff Robot) is in the door behind the 3rd "Thwomp" Vending Machine

Gallery of New Characters. .rar will be every sex animation (new and old) from this version

Last edited:
Reactions: ChubbyFatBoy
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes