Others Fremy's Nightclub [v1.2 Remake] [BACK DOOR studio]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

CEEGA

May 16, 2020
tengo una pregunta. ¿este juego solo tiene un capitulo? he terminado el primer jefe, me salieron los creditos y despues me debolvieron al lobby... ¿eso fue todo el guego?

Nin10dope 64

Sep 29, 2019
Wild and whacky bug happened. So I entered the Chase Room and got grabbed (full health for context) and sat through the sex scene with Fremy. Respawned normally at the zipline with one less health, so I guess it just hits you for one and sends you back. When I entered the Chase Room a second time, I waited for Fremy to walk away and what I can only describe as a creeping blackness swooped in from the left side of the screen and completely covered everything. Couldn't see, no idea if I could move but the jump button made the sfx. After trying to run around to hopefully get caught and sent back, the game sent me to the beginning lobby as if I hit New Game with just the id card and no items. Also most doors were simply gone. I quit to the main menu and hit Load or Resume and it saved to this new fucked world. Thoughts?

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
So, can we expect this game to get somewhere, or get abandoned like fuck nights at fremys?
https://f95zone.to/threads/fuck-nights-at-fremys-v0-1-7-back-door-studio.158009/
I gotta say people put too much weight in this abandoned tag on F95.
I realize these are two different threads, but deciding to make it in 3D instead, that early in the dev cycle, really ought to give the old version a "being remade" tag instead. It's the reason Fuck Nights was even "abandoned" in the first place.

Last edited:
Reactions: DocRipper

Racksir

Jun 24, 2022
MAYBE I'm retarded but I have played a million platformers and I don't get how people talk about later sections of the game. Jumping here is a fucking nightmare. The character doesn't have a shadow that you can use as a guide to land, the 3D scenarios and your depth are unclear, the horizontal jump is olimpic but vertical jump is so terrible that even with the jump upgrade I'm unable to jump on the crates supposedly designed for me to jump. Someone pls explain if this is a peculiarity of a recent update or what the hell am I doing wrong

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Can someone make a guide or just tell me what the hell to do in the first hour. I couldn't find a crowbar or buy lockpicks.
Yeah you gotta buy some lockpicks and find the crowbar. Sorry, but that really is it. Remember to look for tapes in the little trash bins.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes