sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Is there a cheat for resetting college? I chose the business course because it was cheapest and the MC was poor, I didn't know that that would seemingly block me out of all the other courses. Had I known I'd never choose business, that's so boring, lol.

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Is there a cheat for resetting college? I chose the business course because it was cheapest and the MC was poor, I didn't know that that would seemingly block me out of all the other courses. Had I known I'd never choose business, that's so boring, lol.
Unfortunately, no. Because of the way college works, it's tied entirely to the in-game date and you wouldn't get the entire progression.

• Sad
Reactions: sparrow_rose
Dec 15, 2021
When will the online version be launched? Do you have many game clothes? I'm a fetish, silk stockings, tube stockings, and do you have a long game?

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
anyone got a save please?
I personally don't, but a save would mean you'd miss a lot of events. In the case of a cheat save, I'm sure someone have one laying somewhere, but know that I offer limited bug support on modded save/game files.

When will the online version be launched? Do you have many game clothes? I'm a fetish, silk stockings, tube stockings, and do you have a long game?
  • There are currently no online versions, nor are there plansfor one in the foreseeable future. If it is hosted somewhere, I'd really like to know so I can link it ^^
  • Around 160 items as of now, divided between multiple categories. Addition of new clothing items will be limited until 0.1.0 however due to afull overhaul of the code registering inventories, shops and clothing.
  • The game is relatively long as of now, albeit a bit grindy. Adding new events will be the main priority of the game until 0.1.0. Also, there is some form of replayability through College as each school paths are mutually exclusive.

Reactions: fortunatus

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
havent checked this game in a long time. How much content is there? A few hrs?

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
havent checked this game in a long time. How much content is there? A few hrs?
I'd say it really varies with how experienced you are with the game and your gameplay style. If you last played about a year ago, there is a lot of new content, but if you last played this year, a lot of changes were mechanical and on the QoL side of things. I think a couple of hours is a fair assessment, but honestly, I think other players will be better to answer that question than me as I know a lot about the game and thus how to beeline specific content.

Hopefully, someone here can give you a better answer than myself :)

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
I just played the game cause I remembered it being really good . I wasn’t disappointed. You my sir, have made avery good and refined blueprint for your project. The game sure is rough rn. But it’s very much playable and I enjoyed it. Thankyou for your work.

i also noticed a bug:
When u set your routine and repeat it everyday, it collides with rent payment day. Hence, if the routine is set for a day when rent is due, both functions(rent collection morning scene and routine scene) collide and give errors. Its not a game breaking bug, but i did find it within 30min of gameplay.

Also money grind is to much . But i guess u haven’t done any balancing in mechanics. Will point out more bugs if I find them.

Forgot to mention
There is a typo on the very first paragraph. The one that gives us the story. The bus ride one. You should fix that as well. Cause having big typos on the very first text is not a good sign for new players.

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I just played the game cause I remembered it being really good . I wasn’t disappointed. You my sir, have made avery good and refined blueprint for your project. The game sure is rough rn. But it’s very much playable and I enjoyed it. Thankyou for your work.

i also noticed a bug:
When u set your routine and repeat it everyday, it collides with rent payment day. Hence, if the routine is set for a day when rent is due, both functions(rent collection morning scene and routine scene) collide and give errors. Its not a game breaking bug, but i did find it within 30min of gameplay.

Also money grind is to much . But i guess u haven’t done any balancing in mechanics. Will point out more bugs if I find them.

Forgot to mention
There is a typo on the very first paragraph. The one that gives us the story. The bus ride one. You should fix that as well. Cause having big typos on the very first text is not a good sign for new players.
Thank you for the feedback! The issue was already reported over on the Discord and I have addressed it for 0.0.22 (which will come out later today as a matter of facts!).

Balancing is a worry for me, newcomers always find it a bit too difficult as the gas station is meant to be quite prohibitive, but as the game advances and you unlock better jobs, you will probably get the opposite problem. This being said, I am always open to suggestions for balance, so feel free to shoot me a message in that regard!

Typo found, fixed and then rewritten! It's been a while since I wrote the introduction and I took the time to fully read it while I was there. Improved a few tidbits here and there and it feels a bit better. Thank you again for pointing it out!

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Oh thats good news. I did fix some typos myself . As they annoy me a lot. And the routine bug also clashes with events that skip the night and transfer us to our home in the morning.

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Oh thats good news. I did fix some typos myself . As they annoy me a lot. And the routine bug also clashes with events that skip the night and transfer us to our home in the morning.
Feel free to report the typos here or by DM. I might look bad for the "engrish" and typos, but I prefer that than to keep them in forever :)

Hannahxx92

Feb 2, 2020
I played like 2-3 hours and found it really repetitive. I had the Nightclub storyline going and thats it. Noone forced me to do anything and I found it weird that you can just buy feminine attire without any motivation. You can walk around in latex every day and get a chastity cage from day one. All that ruins immersion. Also keeping up the money is tedious

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
I played like 2-3 hours and found it really repetitive. I had the Nightclub storyline going and thats it. Noone forced me to do anything and I found it weird that you can just buy feminine attire without any motivation. You can walk around in latex every day and get a chastity cage from day one. All that ruins immersion. Also keeping up the money is tedious
Really? "Ruins immersion"? I could, if so inclined, right now go out and get all that shit if I had the money. 'Grinding' out that money, tho, is the issue in real life as much as in these kind of games....

• Haha
Reactions: hp_surfer

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Unlike many games of the genre, it is a voluntary sissification game, allowing you a lot of liberty prior to "storyline driven" sissification, which I understand is not the kind of content some might enjoy. In game guidance would probably help get things started faster too.

As of the money issue, balance in the matter is still very finicky and honestly, I don't know what to do at this point. Everybody agrees there are income balance issues, but no one agrees on the size of the issue, yet alone gives me suggestions onhow to improve things. I have done some balancing in the past, but once again, I think in game guidance might be able to solve some of the frustration entailed.

Thank you for the feedback!

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Unlike many games of the genre, it is a voluntary sissification game, allowing you a lot of liberty prior to "storyline driven" sissification, which I understand is not the kind of content some might enjoy. In game guidance would probably help get things started faster too.

As of the money issue, balance in the matter is still very finicky and honestly, I don't know what to do at this point. Everybody agrees there are income balance issues, but no one agrees on the size of the issue, yet alone gives me suggestions onhow to improve things. I have done some balancing in the past, but once again, I think in game guidance might be able to solve some of the frustration entailed.

Thank you for the feedback!
I mean, not for nothing, but I can probably help you with your income balance issues. I think the first thing to begin with is what is your goal for game play length. IIRC, your game does a day to day basis, so you want something to generate a daily income, for weekly upkeeps and monthly school fees (again going by memory from awhile back, no idea what you've changed).

Begin with how much content you reasonably have for over what period of time (and hopefully you have some sort of end game goal, like you should reach an ending in X amount of days, or at least have a bench mark where you can switch into systems). Typically with business in general in real life, something that would suit a game like yours that works from the ground up is a stepping system, where for each benchmark reflects a quality of life change in the overall game.

Example:

Let's say the first month is dedicated to you 1) discovering your identity 2) honing skills to support that identity, be that whatever lifestyle you're choosing to reflect. I believe it is very poor and trashy at first, and your goals are more or less to make your tuition payments within this time period as well as make weekly rent.

Each week as you can open better opportunities, be they work related, or caming/whoring, or just finding a sugar mommy/daddy to take care of you, within 30 days, you want your player to hit a stable income proficiency where if they didn't cop out, the reward is probably a better standard of living. Be that in the form of new apartment, stability, clothes, better camming equipment, etc.

so then you move on to the next month, where your goal now is that you have those resources to be able to afford the next higher quality of life you want your players to reasonably achieve. Be it pay off the tuition, qualifying for better pay, etc. and you use this month to transition into the next tier of living, like going from ratty apartment to better quality one, possibly a house, possibly moving in with one of the story characters.

Honestly, I haven't played your game in awhile to actually give you any specific details, at the bare minimum if you want me to help you figure out what your inflation and economic rates are though, I would at least need you to outline that much of your where your development is headed. Once you have your benchmarks/length of overall game planned out, it becomes easier to come up with a formula and what players need to hit to progress. Even if you change your mind and add and tweak things, like make it longer or shorter, those can be adapted easily enough, but first a skeleton needs to be in place so we can plan the overall growth and determine if you want that changed through story, player agency, or a mix of the two. When people are complaining about grinding, I would suggest you have in game events that provide some opportunities that will then give the player agency to afford whatever quality of life they are going for.

I think one of the things I remember you having issues with balancing was the cam girl thing...the thing is, that honestly can be super lucrative, a dedicated cam girl could definitely make way more than a typical college student and there is a reason why stripping tends to be a popular way to pay for tuition without taking out a huge loan. so that kind of game play needs to reflect what it is though: high risk and high reward, I think you had high reward without the risk at first, and to compensate you took away the reward but still didn't add the risk, that's just tedious and removes the viability of what that kind of position was supposed to provide.

There is a lot more I can say, but I am not sure how helpful any of this is for you and its turning into a big wall of text. I can discuss more with you about it as I have time, ultimately I can help hammer out your economy but it needs a baseline first to figure out its sustainability.

BiXsu69

Jun 2, 2019
Hello Everyone! A photo shoot in a Blue Moon with a problem, more precisely,
the session repeats in a circle, it is impossible to return to work and it is also impossible
to leave the club until morning comes,,,
It is necessary to fix It,,,

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Hello Everyone! A photo shoot in a Blue Moon with a problem, more precisely,
the session repeats in a circle, it is impossible to return to work and it is also impossible
to leave the club until morning comes,,,
It is necessary to fix It,,,
Noted! Thank you for reporting the issue :)

Reactions: BiXsu69

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
LordOfChangeGames It seems streaming no longer does move along the time. One could probably become a billionaire in the In-Game span of 0 minutes. I mean, it'll be a LOT of RL time, but still ;)

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
LordOfChangeGames It seems streaming no longer does move along the time. One could probably become a billionaire in the In-Game span of 0 minutes. I mean, it'll be a LOT of RL time, but still ;)
Noted! It appears the streaming code is self-aware and actively resists all my attempts to make it work as intended xD

how can i do makeup 5 ? i completed all other karas tasks
It should automatically unlock after Makeup 4, as of completion, you need to have your fingernails and toenails painted. I'll delve into it further just in case a bug managed to slip in.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes