luanis

Jan 20, 2019
I hate the makeup assignment. Whatever you do, it's still a failure. I apply all the elements of makeup except nail polish.

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I hate the makeup assignment. Whatever you do, it's still a failure. I apply all the elements of makeup except nail polish.
Sorry to hear that, can you send me your save file for troubleshooting? If not, here are some things that might help:

-Try only putting on the requested types of makeup
-Do not take a shower after putting makeup on
-Put your makeup on the same day as the assignment (so it won't smudge in your sleep)

Hopefully those will help :)

luanis

Jan 20, 2019
Sorry to hear that, can you send me your save file for troubleshooting? If not, here are some things that might help:

-Try only putting on the requested types of makeup
-Do not take a shower after putting makeup on
-Put your makeup on the same day as the assignment (so it won't smudge in your sleep)

Hopefully those will help :)
I tried different combinations, but I still don't understand what is needed.

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I tried different combinations, but I still don't understand what is needed.
I tried it with just the foundation on and it seems to work just fine. I'll see if there is anything conflicting, but it should work just fine if youonly put on foundation. If you feel lost with a task, you can alsways look in the Reminders tab, it will tell you exactly what to put on.

luanis

Jan 20, 2019
I tried it with just the foundation on and it seems to work just fine. I'll see if there is anything conflicting, but it should work just fine if youonly put on foundation. If you feel lost with a task, you can alsways look in the Reminders tab, it will tell you exactly what to put on.
What is foundation?

Reactions: Jambalam

BiXsu69

Jun 2, 2019
I'll make it clearer in the next patch, but essentially, if you are too muscular, eat a bunch of junk food, if you are too fat, exercise more. It is an optional task so if you can't complete it, it's not that big of an issue

I'm afraid it owns the launch codes for my personal Hypno Blimp... Oh well, what could possibly go wrong?

I could tweak that fairly easily, thank you for mentioning it :)
Well, damn it, everything remains as it was or not, now the guy on the gif shakes up when GG goes to swing his ass, and when I go to swing the top, the girl on the gif squats with a barbell, well, fucking nonsense (((

BiXsu69

Jun 2, 2019
In short, you don't give a fuck, G has already transformed into a female form,
well,
everything is female,
except for the penis and it's locked, and watching a bearded man running around the simulator is sheer nonsense, oh fuck you, stupid and even dumber, look,,,

Apr 7, 2019
Where do I go for the interview? I can't find it anywhere.
Edit: you don't actually go to the interview it happens automatically.

Last edited:

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Well, damn it, everything remains as it was or not, now the guy on the gif shakes up when GG goes to swing his ass, and when I go to swing the top, the girl on the gif squats with a barbell, well, fucking nonsense (((
In short, you don't give a fuck, G has already transformed into a female form,
well,
everything is female,
except for the penis and it's locked, and watching a bearded man running around the simulator is sheer nonsense, oh fuck you, stupid and even dumber, look,,,
I honestly just forgot, I have a lot to do for updates as is and well, the tweak got lost in the actual todo pile. It's an easy tweak, just not my top priority at the moment. I'll try to get it sorted however.

bonzz

Mar 17, 2018
Played it last night, I like the vibe of the game, but some drawbacks for me > no history.. it is very annoying to go back to a savegame if you just misclicked..
also for a reason that is not clear to me I got stuck.. just before I was about to end classes for making clothes..

I ended up in passage class3, and passage was blank.. I have the savegames if you want them, but I have messed a little with them I have to be honest.. I re-enabled history

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
You probably hit the passage I found and reported where the link is actually only the period '.' at the end of the sentence. The changelog for the next version due to come out mentions something about fixing a missing word.

Played it last night, I like the vibe of the game, but some drawbacks for me > no history.. it is very annoying to go back to a savegame if you just misclicked..
also for a reason that is not clear to me I got stuck.. just before I was about to end classes for making clothes..

I ended up in passage class3, and passage was blank.. I have the savegames if you want them, but I have messed a little with them I have to be honest.. I re-enabled history

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
You probably hit the passage I found and reported where the link is actually only the period '.' at the end of the sentence. The changelog for the next version due to come out mentions something about fixing a missing word.
That update is already published.

I'll look into the issue, but modding the game files is not advisable for a stable game experience. Instead of a history, there is an autosave feature (which uses the last save slot). Of course, this means you'll have to restart the day, but history manipulation is not something I want available in the game by default.

bonzz

Mar 17, 2018
I'll look into the issue, but modding the game files is not advisable for a stable game experience. Instead of a history, there is an autosave feature (which uses the last save slot). Of course, this means you'll have to restart the day, but history manipulation is not something I want available in the game by default.
I can totally understand you no wanting to support code changes someone else did on your product.. that's why I don't expect you to look at my save files.. I just think it's fun debugging it. For me that's half the fun in these games.. And I do understand that messing with js variables in game is 50% of all issues. But I just find it fun

Just been working on writing logging from
Code:
:passageinit
that would allow me to see what data is being sent over and also to see what new passages I enter in... (so now I can move through the games faster, and I can actually play more then before :p )

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 9 Votes