Salapumka

Dec 15, 2018
I just updated my game from 0.24 to 0.25b and now Kara's assigments are bugged. First in the reminders tab they gave error, and then when I go to Red Vixen to talk to her I see a blank screen, there is nothing but left panel. I tried with different saves and assingments and they are all the same.

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I just updated my game from 0.24 to 0.25b and now Kara's assigments are bugged. First in the reminders tab they gave error, and then when I go to Red Vixen to talk to her I see a blank screen, there is nothing but left panel. I tried with different saves and assingments and they are all the same.
That is quite peculiar. Can you send me a full copy of your game files?

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
You are booted from the program. This being said you have a lot of time to pay for the tuition, the limit date being after the midterm break. The number can look daunting at first but you have a little over two months to plan for it.

Reactions: smith66

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
You are booted from the program. This being said you have a lot of time to pay for the tuition, the limit date being after the midterm break. The number can look daunting at first but you have a little over two months to plan for it.
Yeah paying it off isn't an issue it was more along the lines of I was curious if their where any events triggered by it.

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Yeah paying it off isn't an issue it was more along the lines of I was curious if their where any events triggered by it.
No, at least not yet. There might be some of the extra curicular routes that could have something affected by it in the future, but they are currently either non-existant or far from reaching that point.

Jackkoff

Oct 12, 2022
Hi, nice game.
Is there something else for me to do? Got the feeling that i'm just doing same thing again and again :)

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Hi! Happy to hear you are enjoying the game :)

Outside of a few Kara tasks (which leads to a finale and repeatable content with her), one Gym event and gregschart events, you seem to have completed all of the current content in the game. By the way, this is quite an impressive save in terms of stats!

You have the laptop and visited all districts, so I think you have done pretty much everything else.

Jackkoff

Oct 12, 2022
Thanks mate, tried all differents stories! Really nice game, just care about few bugs tho, for exemple, if i stream and click on other button than "Done", i'll get the money but the time will not go on, i did once about ten stream a day :unsure:

Let me know when you update your thing ;)

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Thank you for the bug report! I'm currently working on 0.1.0 and there's a lot of the game being redone. It won't really change much for the user as it's all code behind what is actually experienced, but it will help a lot for the future. My plans are to update on November 2nd, but I might have to postpone depending on progress on other fronts!

Reactions: Dixon Butz

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Good Evening all...I have two questions

The first is about college? If you did not enroll at the beginning, which I don't see how you could due to lack of funds, can you still enroll at any time

Second Question is about the salon...has any one else seen a bug where you cannot choose haircuts in the salon. Got to the part where Kara says you need to get a wig or a hair style and there was no way to choose any of the long hairstyles. Am I missing something?

Also there is a bug where sometimes the bus/walk button doesn't show but then if you go home and back out the button returns.

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Hi there! To answer your questions, you don't need to have the money to enroll, you have two months to pay the bill :) As of the hairstyles, you need your hair to reach the appropriate length, so it can take a couple of in game months for them to reach the longer styles, if you unlocked the Underground Clinic, one of the drugs can really help with hair growth.

As of your bug, it is not a bug at all, if you noticed, there are Bus Emojis used next to locations that have a Bus Stop downtown!

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
two more questions one i thought of after my last post...the other is because the reply to my last post.

1) The VR headset I boughtoff icoast which doesn't show up in my inventory. Does it actually have any puprpose?
2) Since I didn't sign up for school in the beginning is there any to still do school or at least get into acting or business

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
The VR Headset is just a permanent upgrade to sissy and bimbo hypno videos (+10% chance of stat gains), it is not a wearable item per say.

No, there is no way, but rest assured, the game is fully playable without going to college!

Reactions: joker2008

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
I get its fully playable but are you missing out on a lot of content? Not sure how much content gets added with school?

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Heavily depends on the program. Acting helps you growing your acting stat, homekeeping only allows you to perform home repairs so far, dancing has a couple of more wholesome events+dance skill growth, business has a couple of fun routes at the office job, but it's not as advanced as other routes, sewing offers a new career. In addition you miss some repeatable events in college, but nothing major.

College really adds to replayability, but it is far from crucial for a fun run.

Reactions: joker2008

vewtwushswkw

Aug 26, 2022
At "Another Sissy Maid Job" Coming With cage and buttplug gives you 400$, but coming without them gives you 425$
And going to job at 19:00 is not moving time forward

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
The first issue is patched on my end, noticed it when I was working on the next update. Thanks for bringing up the second issue however :)

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes