lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
When buying webcam i get
Error: <<silently>>: error within contents (Error: <<Updater>>: error within widget code (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: flags is not defined))
on the left side on the menu bar

and this happens when you put on panties for the first time:

You put on your first pair of panties, the soft fabric gently hugging your skin. While isn't as comfortable as your briefs, the undergarnment still feels kind of good.

I'm getting excited.
Error: child tag <</replace>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<replace>>
Error: child tag <</link>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<link>>
|
Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<link>>
Error: <<replace>>: no elements matched the selector "#choice"
Error: child tag <</link>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<link>>

Reactions: LordOfChangeGames

2DKun

May 15, 2018
The first panties event is bugged for me.
Specifically the mission by Kara to "Kara wants you to wear panties today."

The issue is I'd be wearing a pair of panties (I've tried all of the ones I can buy) and when I go to meet her at Red Vixen, it wouldn't recognize I'm wearing panties and would give me the prompts saying that I wasn't wearing any.

I've repeated this mission twice to see if it was bugged the first week but issue persists.

After that whole dialogue and I accept the panties quest again, I get this error, "Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.kara.training.karaQuest is undefined"

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
As 2DKun mentioned, the first panties event with Kara is bugged.
Also the morning routine does not save the eating part so each morning you need to click extra to go to the kitchen and eat.

smash1

Nov 15, 2022
Dear Dev

coud u please testing ur game more carefull. ur player had a long day at work sis, we want relax and chill. So, we cant play ur game with a ton of bugs. ur player doesnt feel comfortable to fix the bug (work) to make ur game smooth, its bullshit especaily with ur Subscriber

ps: at least, ur code doesnt like a mess now but bugs still the worst. keep work for the best :))

wedgewu

Jun 8, 2020
Redone most of the backend (Huge thank you to Lady Alexa)
Yeah, no kidding. Great job.
The .html is 2000 lines longer, 12% more lines, but the actual file size is 88% of 0.0.26

And most importantly, when I use my custom script that makes Twine/Sugarcube games files more readable (to me) and formatted nicely:
0.0.26 - 46,534 lines
0.1.0 - 35,476 lines.
76%. Nice.

The variable names are well named and logically structured.

I had just started another playthrough last week. Busy now, but I'll start it up again in a few days and see what I can pick away at in your new code ;)

• Wow

Cmonkeez

May 18, 2018
Bugs as listed above: webcam, first panties, auto eating. But also healthy food doesn't show in kitchen, sissy hypno on web gives errors. And lastly this is just a personal complaint, but why is there no 'Remove' option on wardrobe items?
Edit: also error in Laundromat.

Keep up the good work, I'm liking how the games progressed so far.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
First off, thank you everyone for the comments and bug reports, I'll try to have everything reported sorted out by tomorrow. There's a lot of issues here that were unreported over on Discord and I'm thankful for those additional reports so I can update the bug tracker over there.

Yeah, no kidding. Great job.
The .html is 2000 lines longer, 12% more lines, but the actual file size is 88% of 0.0.26

And most importantly, when I use my custom script that makes Twine/Sugarcube games files more readable (to me) and formatted nicely:
0.0.26 - 46,534 lines
0.1.0 - 35,476 lines.
76%. Nice.

The variable names are well named and logically structured.

I had just started another playthrough last week. Busy now, but I'll start it up again in a few days and see what I can pick away at in your new code ;)
Yeah, the backend changes will make some of the future development far less time consuming and stable, especially with items. The refactoring was huge, hence why the update took this long, but it should make it easier for troubleshooting and "modding". To be frank, I don't fully grasp the new backend yet, but what little I don't grasp won't be too hard to master if I need to touch it. The whole makeup system was primarily made by me as an adaptation of Lady Alexa's work (with some help of HoratioTheGreat as I'm not asgreat with Javascript). So far from all the bug reports from the public release, I can confidently say that bugs don't come directly from it,but some come from the translation of old code to use new backend stuff.

There are some drawbacks however from this, mostly the need to start a clean save when moving to the Beta as coding the transfer from old to new save would take a very long time :/

Dear Dev

coud u please testing ur game more carefull. ur player had a long day at work sis, we want relax and chill. So, we cant play ur game with a ton of bugs. ur player doesnt feel comfortable to fix the bug (work) to make ur game smooth, its bullshit especaily with ur Subscriber

ps: at least, ur code doesnt like a mess now but bugs still the worst. keep work for the best :))
Hi! Yeah, I'm not very proud of this release in terms of stability. A lot was identified/patched before the release, but unfortunately a lot still made it through. It's definitely on me. I thought the game was stable now and not wanting to delay the release more than it already was (a full month), I decided to release, which was a mistake. Hopefully, the future should be more stable, but I'm already a bit stretched thin.

For anyone reading this bit, I'm also looking for testers to help me, especially with branch specific content as I (unfortunately) can't realistically test everything in those. It should be rarer, now that College is mostly "complete", but every bit helps. I'd like to again thank all of you that report bugs, the more details the better!

Bugs as listed above: webcam, first panties, auto eating. But also healthy food doesn't show in kitchen, sissy hypno on web gives errors. And lastly this is just a personal complaint, but why is there no 'Remove' option on wardrobe items?
Edit: also error in Laundromat.

Keep up the good work, I'm liking how the games progressed so far.
Thanks for the list! I'll add bugs that aren't listed here, but that were reported on Discord for transparency:
-Toy usage doesn't take any time
-Toy media defaults to sissy
-Shower Routine doesn't take any time
-Issues related to prostitution

I'll try to get a patch up tomorrow, but no promises!

topgunsss

Oct 31, 2020
there is a bug i had surgery a month ago and im down to $75 and it says i cant work for 14days i believe a month is 28-31 days which happens to be 2 extra weeks

and then in the kitchen i brought the stove and that isnt even in the kitchen so cant cook myself a meal at all no stove.png no stove in kitchen.png no stove but healthy food.png

Last edited:

wedgewu

Jun 8, 2020
Not sure if you got to all the Progression Events bugs, but I have four for you, with fixes or a suggestion, in order of encountering them while trying to fix them:
extra link tag needs removal:
<<link "No regrets!">><<CumPanties>><<set $player.stats.sissification+=3>><<set $player.stats.dignity-=1>><<goto "Underwears">><</link>><</replace>><</link>></center></span><</link>><</replace>><</link>>​

missing closing brackets on a goto:
Maybe you should consider getting other feminine​
<<link "clothes.">><<set $player.stats.sissification+=1>><<goto "Underwears">><</link>>​

the call to <<CumPanties>> doesn't work because in there and other instances, the "i" in the following call is not capitalized:
addTagToInventoryItem​

if any of the final links are used, returning to the Underwear passage, clicking Close wardrobe uses $return as a destination, sending you back to Progression Events, I used House as the destination

----- ----- ----- ----- -----

The convincingness check doesn't seem to run as often as it did, or else it just breaks and stops updating? Also, the below variables are never assigned (or old?)
Code:
playerBody.breast.sizePadding
HipPadding
ImplantSizeR
ImplantSizeB
Shapewear items don't affect convincingness (for the above reasons), and you cannot wear "Hip Padding" at the same time as either breast Shapewear item.

The modification to the hairstyle check won't work because the "none" style is still included in the first if statement for check9:
<<if !_wig or $playerBody.hair[0].style is "Shaved" or $playerBody.hair[0].style is "None" ... or $playerBody.hair[0].style is "French Braid">>​
<<set _check9 to 3>>​
<<elseif $playerBody.hair[0].style is "None">>​
<<set _check9 to -1.5>>​

Misc. section:

There are some instances of referring to "Razors" when calling setup.playerCode.inventorySetQuantity instead of "SingleUseRazors".

Accessories seem to unequip at times?

On a side note, I'm miffed that code blocks won't let you add formatting like Bold and Underline.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
Also i dont know what happen but boob surgery isnt showing up in hospital for me when i first go there just buttocks and lip, also all garments bought at forever69 or shapez do not show up. as garments to wear ie corsets.

Sep 18, 2022
This game has great potential, but everytime I play it there is a new issue on my side :(

Right now I can't even get past the first assignment: I bought the panties (got the message in the mall how I felt about it) and when I went to RV at the designated time it says that I am not wearing them (what I do). After that I just get this:

Screenshot 2022-12-06 225856.png

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Hi there! Yeah, the new backend really brought its lot of issues unfortunately. I'm investigating the bug you just mentioned and am currently working on a patch to address all reported issues.

Reactions: 2DKun

wedgewu

Jun 8, 2020
Beta 0.1.0a

The computer's desktop timer is messed up:

In "Play with Fleshlight" an if is messed up by the placement of the ! in
<<if $!player.status.crossdressing>> vs
<<if !$player.status.crossdressing>>

I noticed this in the console, not sure where it came from, but I had purchased the Travel Pass already:
<<removeFromInventory>>: item "('TravelPass')" is not in inventory.
<<removeFromInventory('TravelPass')>>

Putting on an outfit doesn't fill the _top and _bottom slots, because when they are assigned in Common checks it's done without checking for an _outfit. Or, if that's correct, then this line is problematic, maybe a check for _outfit? (though this would be a problem for the convincingness calculator as it relies on _top and _bottom)
<<if _gag or !_top or !_bottom>><span class="You">"I can't go out like this!"</span>

Last edited:

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Beta 0.1.0a

The computer's desktop timer is messed up:

In "Play with Fleshlight" an if is messed up by the placement of the ! in
<<if $!player.status.crossdressing>> vs
<<if !$player.status.crossdressing>>

I noticed this in the console, not sure where it came from, but I had purchased the Travel Pass already:
<<removeFromInventory>>: item "('TravelPass')" is not in inventory.
<<removeFromInventory('TravelPass')>>

Putting on an outfit doesn't fill the _top and _bottom slots, because when they are assigned in Common checks it's done without checking for an _outfit. Or, if that's correct, then this line is problematic, maybe a check for _outfit? (though this would be a problem for the convincingness calculator as it relies on _top and _bottom)
<<if _gag or !_top or !_bottom>><span class="You">"I can't go out like this!"</span>
Thanks for the reports! I'll fix what is clearly a bug. As of the outfit check, it should work as there is this bit in the InventoryCode
JavaScript:
setup.itemsTagIsAlso['Top'] = ['Outfit']
setup.itemsTagIsAlso['Bottom'] = ['Outfit']
setup.itemsTagIsAlso['Outfit'] = ['Top', 'Bottom']

wedgewu

Jun 8, 2020
Thanks for the reports! I'll fix what is clearly a bug. As of the outfit check, it should work as there is this bit in the InventoryCode
JavaScript:
setup.itemsTagIsAlso['Top'] = ['Outfit']
setup.itemsTagIsAlso['Bottom'] = ['Outfit']
setup.itemsTagIsAlso['Outfit'] = ['Top', 'Bottom']
As far as I can tell in the code, the way setup.itemsTagIsAlso is used never affects _top _bottom and those similar temp tags (unless it was meant to add the "Top" and "Bottom" tags to an outfit's tags temporarily? In which case, checking SugarCube.State.temporary.outfit.tags, it doesn't.)
----- -----
I cannot solve this one:
Putting on a cage, the Wardrobe offers the options of Wear and Unlock instead of Lock. Checking SugarCube.State.temporary.chastity.isUnlocked() it returns true and SugarCube.State.temporary.chastity.tags does not contain "isLocked". Also, console throws this error:
Code:
<<script>>: bad evaluation: MetalCage is not defined
    <<script>>
                    setup.playerCode.removeTagFrominventoryItem(
                      MetalCage, 'isLocked')
                  <</script>>
And clicking on Unlock gives pop-up error (skipping the extra stuff) Error: <<script>>: bad evaluation: MetalCage is not defined.

On a suspicion that removeTagFrominventoryItem was to blame, I looked at the one other usage of it and attempted Use the Machines - $20 at the laundromat and got this pop-up error:
Error: <<Washing>>: error within widget code (Error: <<script>>: bad evaluation: missing ) after argument list).
There's also an odd </span> spat into the dialogue.
----- -----
At the hospital, I was able to repeatedly get the Lip Filler, and SugarCube.State.variables.playerBody.lips.size could be greater than 1.

Also, in this save file, somehow I encountered this at the hospital
You are still recovering from your last surgery for next -1 days!
(but also was still able to do the Lip Filler) on day 2. (some stats are high from farming with toys)

Last edited:

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
----- -----
I cannot solve this one:
Putting on a cage, the Wardrobe offers the options of Wear and Unlock instead of Lock. Checking SugarCube.State.temporary.chastity.isUnlocked() it returns true and SugarCube.State.temporary.chastity.tags does not contain "isLocked". Also, console throws this error:
Code:
<<script>>: bad evaluation: MetalCage is not defined
    <<script>>
                    setup.playerCode.removeTagFrominventoryItem(
                      MetalCage, 'isLocked')
                  <</script>>
And clicking on Unlock gives pop-up error (skipping the extra stuff) Error: <<script>>: bad evaluation: MetalCage is not defined.

On a suspicion that removeTagFrominventoryItem was to blame, I looked at the one other usage of it and attempted Use the Machines - $20 at the laundromat and got this pop-up error:
Error: <<Washing>>: error within widget code (Error: <<script>>: bad evaluation: missing ) after argument list).
There's also an odd </span> spat into the dialogue.
----- -----
Took me a while to figure this one out, actually I didn't but someone much smarter with Javascipt than I am did. It was essentially a weird think with how <<script>> works in Twine and because of it, the quotation marks weren't adding themselves to the item.id, making it look for a viariable instead of a string.

wedgewu

Jun 8, 2020
Beta 0.1.0a Patch 2

In Apartment 1 and Apartment 2 the check for "I can't go out like this!" has an issue with the placement of ! in _!top and _!bottom though changing those to !_top and !_bottom still doesn't allow leaving the apartment wearing an outfit.

At Face Forward the Eyes section seems to be missing Eyeshadow

In the Convincingness calculator, _check12, the first if statement checks for playerBody.breast.sizePadding, which does not exist.

KittyCat1 and KittyCat2 attempt to use setup.playerCode.hasItemWithTags, which does not exist. hasInventoryItemWithTags works instead.

Got these from the the morning routine with a makeup style set for a gloss and mascara (which were not applied), as well as after seducing the landlord:
Code:
Error: cannot execute macro <<makeupApplyStyle>>: item is undefined
    <<makeupApplyStyle 0>> Fresh_Starts.html:18751:43714
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: advancedColors is not defined
    <<set advancedColors.eyes to $playerMakeupStyles[0].advancedColors>>

Sissy Maid checks for "Large Buttplug" instead of "LargeButtplug"

The OnePiece item has the tag "Male"

Just a suggestion, but seeing as the first bathroom blowjob scene with Crystal acknowledges wearing chastity, maybe the next club scene with the grope on the dance floor can too? in RV3p2a

Last edited:

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Beta 0.1.0a Patch 2

In Apartment 1 and Apartment 2 the check for "I can't go out like this!" has an issue with the placement of ! in _!top and _!bottom though changing those to !_top and !_bottom still doesn't allow leaving the apartment wearing an outfit.

At Face Forward the Eyes section seems to be missing Eyeshadow

In the Convincingness calculator, _check12, the first if statement checks for playerBody.breast.sizePadding, which does not exist.

KittyCat1 and KittyCat2 attempt to use setup.playerCode.hasItemWithTags, which does not exist. hasInventoryItemWithTags works instead.

Got these from the the morning routine with a makeup style set for a gloss and mascara (which were not applied), as well as after seducing the landlord:
Code:
Error: cannot execute macro <<makeupApplyStyle>>: item is undefined
    <<makeupApplyStyle 0>> Fresh_Starts.html:18751:43714
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: advancedColors is not defined
    <<set advancedColors.eyes to $playerMakeupStyles[0].advancedColors>>

Sissy Maid checks for "Large Buttplug" instead of "LargeButtplug"

The OnePiece item has the tag "Male"

Just a suggestion, but seeing as the first bathroom blowjob scene with Crystal acknowledges wearing chastity, maybe the next club scene with the grope on the dance floor can too? in RV3p2a
Noted for the issues, I'm just going to address what is not an issue and the suggestion for brievety.

Eyeshadow is always bought as a palette, so you can buy either the basic palette or the colorful palette (each roughly show the available colors on their images).

As of the chastity variant on the dance floor groping: It's a great suggestion and I'll add it to my to do list, but not for 0.1.0a, the post release cycle already reached a full week and I really don't want to risk prolonging it by toying with that event.

Again, thank you a lot for the reports and suggested fixes, it tremendously helps me get this in a working state faster!

Reactions: wedgewu

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
If you sign up for classes, you're just taking on an expense for no reason as trying to attend classes seems to give a blank screen with no way to escape.

Needs a quick option to return home so you don't have to back out of several screens in some cases.

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
If you sign up for classes, you're just taking on an expense for no reason as trying to attend classes seems to give a blank screen with no way to escape.

Needs a quick option to return home so you don't have to back out of several screens in some cases.
Can you elaborate on the class issue? Which program and where exactly does this happen?

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes