f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I noticed an interesting bug in current version v0.1.2a :

Start a new game
Go Out, Gas Station, Take Job, Work
Open Stats - Return (This triggers another Workshift with time progression +8h and pay ca +100$), Repeat as often as you like
This bug allows to work 3 shifts of 8h (3 x 8h = 24h) per day.

• Wow
Reactions: LordOfChangeGames

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I noticed an interesting bug in current version v0.1.2a :

Start a new game
Go Out, Gas Station, Take Job, Work
Open Stats - Return (This triggers another Workshift with time progression +8h and pay ca +100$), Repeat as often as you like
This bug allows to work 3 shifts of 8h (3 x 8h = 24h) per day.
Actually, that is quite a clever trick! I'll have to find some way to prevent it, but kuddos on the unconventional approach and the find!

have the console command cheats been blocked? is there a way to activate them again?
If you are refering to the (very) early alpha "Cheats" menu, it is now the Puddle searchbar :) If now, I'll be needing more information as I am not quite sure about what console you are talking about.

Billie'sBitch

May 25, 2022
Actually, that is quite a clever trick! I'll have to find some way to prevent it, but kuddos on the unconventional approach and the find!

If you are refering to the (very) early alpha "Cheats" menu, it is now the Puddle searchbar :) If now, I'll be needing more information as I am not quite sure about what console you are talking about.

you can open your browser console by pressing f12 and then you can use commands to change certain stuff in html games like money and energy, you just enter this SugarCube.State.active.variables.money=1000
just change money for energy or whatever, they used to work in this now they don't seem to.

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
you can open your browser console by pressing f12 and then you can use commands to change certain stuff in html games like money and energy, you just enter this SugarCube.State.active.variables.money=1000
just change money for energy or whatever, they used to work in this now they don't seem to.
Ah yes, the new backend makes it a tad more complicated since there are now a whole lot of object variables and arrays. I don't consider save editing/console commands as a part of the game however, so I won't be changing anything in that regard.

Reactions: Billie'sBitch

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Dog sitter quest is impossible I made a text document and did it exactly. Trying not giving the 2 hours meds at first or giving them all the meds right away and no matter what the dog dies.

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Dog sitter quest is impossible I made a text document and did it exactly. Trying not giving the 2 hours meds at first or giving them all the meds right away and no matter what the dog dies.
2 hours meds need to be given on the second, fourth, etc hours. Three hours meds on the third and sixth. If you tried that, then there is certainly an issue I'll need to investigate and fix.

Lykanzz

Jun 17, 2021
Darn you god one day ill get more than 1 html 5 game where you sissify someone else.

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Darn you god one day ill get more than 1 html 5 game where you sissify someone else.
While the game revolves mostly around the player's sissification. I do plan on adding a handful of transformable NPCs in the future, since it is possible to just continue as a non-crossdressing male throughout the game anyway. This being said, it is not in the cards for the coming 9 months at the very least as I have more important things to tackle (Adding more outside of class content to the current college programs, notably, but also tattoos/piercings).

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
Gave this game another try. As I tend to do with these things much to the annoyance of everyone, I ran into some broken shit and started trying to fix it. This is gonna be long, but hopefully helpful and not too mean.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bargian

May 7, 2017
I stuck with Kate @ Vixen. I have only sex scene with her in the shower in her place. Im now 10 dom, 10 sissy. Rented new place... and i cant get any new content..

DAMN! waitress at blue moon is 500 per 4h! i think it breaks any balance...

Last edited:

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I tried it both ways and no matter what it does not work.
Can you save me a save with the problematic Dog Sitter sequence? There shouldn't be any issues according to the code, so it would save me some trouble to have the exact problematic sequence

Gave this game another try. As I tend to do with these things much to the annoyance of everyone, I ran into some broken shit and started trying to fix it. This is gonna be long, but hopefully helpful and not too mean.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Whew, that was a long read, but this is actually super valuable feedback and bug reports. I'll try to implement most of the bugfixes for a 0.1.2b patch and the more complex changes for the 1.3 version. Thank you for the detailed report!

EDIT: I was so busy listing the bugs identified here that I forgot to answer your questions >.<
  • Makeup subscription service could be a funny thing, something that looks silly but super useful. I might add this in the future.
  • Permanent makeup will be an option when I add tattoos and piercings to the game later this year!
  • Hormones or "magic pill" won't be added for a little while still. When add transitioning, there will be a whole lot of new code to add to the game, so it will take a little while. This being said, it is something that will come at some point.

I stuck with Kate @ Vixen. I have only sex scene with her in the shower in her place. Im now 10 dom, 10 sissy. Rented new place... and i cant get any new content..

DAMN! waitress at blue moon is 500 per 4h! i think it breaks any balance...
Yup, seems like I messed something up in the Red Vixen code, I'll get that patched right away.

Income varies on the days of the week, but yes, it might be a little overkill now that I think about it :p

Last edited:

Sakhmeth

Aug 28, 2021
I have played this before, but I have somehow forgotten where the heck I go in the menus to apply makeup.

I have the skin kit, the basics kit, and a few other things, but I do not see an obvious menu for it anywhere.
I have Kara's foundation quest.
Is there a separate trigger elsewhere for it to appear?

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I have played this before, but I have somehow forgotten where the heck I go in the menus to apply makeup.

I have the skin kit, the basics kit, and a few other things, but I do not see an obvious menu for it anywhere.
I have Kara's foundation quest.
Is there a separate trigger elsewhere for it to appear?
It's in the bathroom. Hope this helps :)

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes