LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Right, that's what I assumed, but all I see is:
View attachment 2371488

My inventory also doesn't mention what makeup I own. Not sure if it is supposed to.
View attachment 2371489

Thank you for the prompt reply.
Looks like kits don't trigger the condition for it to display. I'll change the checks for it and hope it works better in the future. For now, I'd say just buying any lip item will give you the option. Thank you for bringing this up!

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
can you play as trans dom? or is this only a sissy sub game?
There are a few events where you can be crossdressed and doming (no actual trans player content in the game so far), but most of it is sissy sub. If you really just want to dom all the way, it's not really feasible, but if you want to be in charge sometimes, you can to some extent.

doomdoging1

Nov 2, 2018
There are a few events where you can be crossdressed and doming (no actual trans player content in the game so far), but most of it is sissy sub. If you really just want to dom all the way, it's not really feasible, but if you want to be in charge sometimes, you can to some extent.
damn. thanks for informing me disappointed

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
damn. thanks for informing me disappointed
It's all in reference to crossdressing mind you. If you never really indulge in crossdressing in game, you'll always be on top so far. Technically you can avoid being on the receiving end, but that would mean you getting out of your way to avoid each subbing and "neutral" encounters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Making everything possible is a complicated matter as I need to write all of the events manually and try to find matching media, but I do try to offer both whenever it makes sense. Hope the extra details help and well, good luck finding something that suits your interests if this doesn't sound like something you'll enjoy :)

Reactions: GamerDaddy

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
There should be a tag for "kinetic events".
On one side this game is a huge sandbox with lots of clicks and micromanagement, on the other side entering a location may start a "kinetic event" where the mc is railroaded with no player option to intervene, no player decisions ... and no back button.

Example 1 :
Start the game, do some stuff, enter the Red Vixen and the (100% straight) mc is railroaded to get his dick sucked by a trap (Crystal). No option to say "No". On contrary : The description suggests that the mc enjoys all this : "Your erection is almost immediate, ..."
(Unless there is a game mechanic based on Arousal or Lust, e.g. overwriting player decisions at 100% arousal,) shouldn't the player decide if the mc wants to get his cock sucked by a stranger in a shady bathroom or not? And shouldn't the player decide if the mc is aroused (based on game mechanics) or not?
The only player decision is to visit "the Red Vixen" (which is heavily hinted by the game) or not to visit this place at all.

Example 2 :
The next time mc meets Crystal at the Red Vixen, the story is railroaded to join Crystal and his/her friends, get mc drunk, follow them home and fuck Crystal without noticing that it's a trap ... no player decisions, just 100% kinetic story ...

This leaves the first impression that this game is more a collection of kinetic short stories (about traps) with additional sandbox ...

As a player who is more interested in sexual interactions between mc and (real) females, I would like to avoid the kinetic trap encounters. However without the Crystal content, there is also not much Kara content left. Her crossdressing tasks for mc are kind of default for this kind of games but they lack a proper reward to motivate the mc/player to engage in the tasks at all.
(Rewards in game context could be :
- Do the tasks and Kara teaches mc how to better crossdress and so to get a higher salary when crossdressing in a "female" job. (financial reward, higher cd level = more money)
- Do the tasks and Kara teaches mc how to better crossdress and as reward let mc join her and her (bisexual) girlfriends for (sexual) fun. (sexual reward, higher cd level unlocks more (repeatable) sexual encounters))

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Is there a map of the city to visualize where all the locations are?

The player's Home, the Mall and the College are all bus stations with equal distance of 8 min by bus, so these 3 locations are roughly located on a circle or triangle with walking distances 35-45 min.
Home - College : 0:08 / 0:40
College - Mall : 0:08 / 0:35
Mall - Home : 0:08 / 0:45

The Red Vixen is 10 min from College, 25 min from the Mall and 30 min from Home, so it is inside the circle/triangle close to the College.

The Gym is 30 min from Home, 45 min from the Mall and 40 min from the College. Since Home is already 45 min from the Mall and 40 min from the College, there must be either huge obstacles to walk around to the Gym or the Gym must be located on a huge hill inside the city ...

Code:
               Home        Mall        College        Red Vixen
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Home           ------      (0:45)        (0:40)        (0:30)
Mall           (0:45)      ------        (0:35)        (0:25)
Red Vixen      (0:30)      (0:25)        (0:10)        ------
Gym            (0:30)      (0:45)        (0:40)        (0:30)
Grocery Store  (0:20)      (0:45)        (1:00)        (0:50)
Hospital       (0:40)      (0:15)        (0:50)        (0:40)
Laundromat     (0:05)      (0:40)        (0:35)        (0:25)
Gas Station    (0:10)      (0:55)        (0:50)        (0:40)
College        (0:40)      (0:35)        ------        (0:10)
Hair Salon     (0:15)      (1:00)        (0:55)        (0:45)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Regarding the Gym it would be a QoL improvement if the player would not need to change the outfit manually before and after training for every Gym visit. Imho it should be sufficient to have :
- option to set/adjust training outfit
- "training" would trigger mc to automatically change into training outfit (if mc is not already wearing the training outfit)
- "leave" would trigger mc to automatically change back into outdoor outfit (if mc is not still wearing the outdoor outfit)

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
There should be a tag for "kinetic events".
On one side this game is a huge sandbox with lots of clicks and micromanagement, on the other side entering a location may start a "kinetic event" where the mc is railroaded with no player option to intervene, no player decisions ... and no back button.

[-Snip-]

This leaves the first impression that this game is more a collection of kinetic short stories (about traps) with additional sandbox ...

As a player who is more interested in sexual interactions between mc and (real) females, I would like to avoid the kinetic trap encounters. However without the Crystal content, there is also not much Kara content left. Her crossdressing tasks for mc are kind of default for this kind of games but they lack a proper reward to motivate the mc/player to engage in the tasks at all.
(Rewards in game context could be :
- Do the tasks and Kara teaches mc how to better crossdress and so to get a higher salary when crossdressing in a "female" job. (financial reward, higher cd level = more money)
- Do the tasks and Kara teaches mc how to better crossdress and as reward let mc join her and her (bisexual) girlfriends for (sexual) fun. (sexual reward, higher cd level unlocks more (repeatable) sexual encounters))
So here's the situation. The story doesn't make much sense without Crystal and the reveal is a big point in the game, where the player can refuse all subsequent sexual iteractions with Crystal. If it's not your first playthrough, well, the situation doesn't exist, but it is a storytelling point.

A true sandbox is really hard to make alone and while I did have collaborators on small things or backend, writing is something I can't just offload to someone else, even partially. The issue with this refuse to offloadwriting is, well, that I can't do a perfect sandbox and thus, you have some kinetic events or events where you might not have the choice you want. Adding all the possible options to every possible events would either destroy the storyline or take so much time there wouldn't be new content for a bit (which is already a major issue)

Is there a map of the city to visualize where all the locations are?

The player's Home, the Mall and the College are all bus stations with equal distance of 8 min by bus, so these 3 locations are roughly located on a circle or triangle with walking distances 35-45 min.
Home - College : 0:08 / 0:40
College - Mall : 0:08 / 0:35
Mall - Home : 0:08 / 0:45

The Red Vixen is 10 min from College, 25 min from the Mall and 30 min from Home, so it is inside the circle/triangle close to the College.

The Gym is 30 min from Home, 45 min from the Mall and 40 min from the College. Since Home is already 45 min from the Mall and 40 min from the College, there must be either huge obstacles to walk around to the Gym or the Gym must be located on a huge hill inside the city ...

Code:
               Home        Mall        College        Red Vixen
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Home           ------      (0:45)        (0:40)        (0:30)
Mall           (0:45)      ------        (0:35)        (0:25)
Red Vixen      (0:30)      (0:25)        (0:10)        ------
Gym            (0:30)      (0:45)        (0:40)        (0:30)
Grocery Store  (0:20)      (0:45)        (1:00)        (0:50)
Hospital       (0:40)      (0:15)        (0:50)        (0:40)
Laundromat     (0:05)      (0:40)        (0:35)        (0:25)
Gas Station    (0:10)      (0:55)        (0:50)        (0:40)
College        (0:40)      (0:35)        ------        (0:10)
Hair Salon     (0:15)      (1:00)        (0:55)        (0:45)
There are no official maps so far. I might make one in the future as I am trying to make a wiki for the game on the little free time I have. Hopefully it will happen sooner rather than later, but no guarrantees for now.

Regarding the Gym it would be a QoL improvement if the player would not need to change the outfit manually before and after training for every Gym visit. Imho it should be sufficient to have :
- option to set/adjust training outfit
- "training" would trigger mc to automatically change into training outfit (if mc is not already wearing the training outfit)
- "leave" would trigger mc to automatically change back into outdoor outfit (if mc is not still wearing the outdoor outfit)
Yes, thatcould be some good quality of life changes. I'll try to find time to change this soon!

Reactions: f96zonetrooper

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
So here's the situation. The story doesn't make much sense without Crystal and the reveal is a big point in the game, where the player can refuse all subsequent sexual iteractions with Crystal. If it's not your first playthrough, well, the situation doesn't exist, but it is a storytelling point.

A true sandbox is really hard to make alone and while I did have collaborators on small things or backend, writing is something I can't just offload to someone else, even partially. The issue with this refuse to offloadwriting is, well, that I can't do a perfect sandbox and thus, you have some kinetic events or events where you might not have the choice you want. Adding all the possible options to every possible events would either destroy the storyline or take so much time there wouldn't be new content for a bit (which is already a major issue)

There are no official maps so far. I might make one in the future as I am trying to make a wiki for the game on the little free time I have. Hopefully it will happen sooner rather than later, but no guarrantees for now.

Yes, thatcould be some good quality of life changes. I'll try to find time to change this soon!
Thanks for the response.

As a player who is not interested in dicks, it would be nice to have the option to just decline the bj and sex with Crystal (trap). (Probably a lot of players would do so on 2nd playthrough after they have learned about the trap.) (Some years ago (game was started in 2019) I tried to block the scene with a chastity cage, but I think this did not work either because mc automatically removes the cage ...)

If you want to attract more straight players, add a story branch where Crystal is a real girl and remove any references to Christofer. (Eg there could be a scene where mc goes down on her pussy instead of getting a bj or so as branching point.) All this would later lead to a FFM threesome with Kara, etc. Kara would still have the kink to dress up mc like a girl, ... Sessions with Kara (at home) would probably also be more fun if some girl friends of her were around ...

Usually this should not be too much effort to add some writing ... However I had a look at the html and it looked like that the bathroom scene with Crystal already exists in 32 variations ...

Reactions: VVVrextt4343

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Thanks for the response.

As a player who is not interested in dicks, it would be nice to have the option to just decline the bj and sex with Crystal (trap). (Probably a lot of players would do so on 2nd playthrough after they have learned about the trap.) (Some years ago (game was started in 2019) I tried to block the scene with a chastity cage, but I think this did not work either because mc automatically removes the cage ...)

If you want to attract more straight players, add a story branch where Crystal is a real girl and remove any references to Christofer. (Eg there could be a scene where mc goes down on her pussy instead of getting a bj or so as branching point.) All this would later lead to a FFM threesome with Kara, etc. Kara would still have the kink to dress up mc like a girl, ... Sessions with Kara (at home) would probably also be more fun if some girl friends of her were around ...

Usually this should not be too much effort to add some writing ... However I had a look at the html and it looked like that the bathroom scene with Crystal already exists in 32 variations ...
I understand that some players might not enjoy a male caracter as an early (mandatory) setup, but it is a lot of work that is not worth it for me. While there is an option to support me, Fresh Starts is first and foremost a creative outlet for me and a way to create a fun (branching) story with interesting caracters. Starting to offer genderswaps at every turn mean a whole lot of extra work because it's not just writing (which is actually the most time consuming for me), but coding (handling the option from the get go) and media files(yes, I do handle some variation for repetitive events, but it's still a whole lot of work to find what I want).

Additionally, as you mentioned indirectly, changing this would not just be a minor variant like "oh, your cock is locked" or "cute panties!", it would fundamentally alter the setup of caracters in the rest of the storyline.

The definitive answer to if there will ever be an alternative Crystal that is female is no. Crystal is a crossdressing male and will remain as such.

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Can you save me a save with the problematic Dog Sitter sequence? There shouldn't be any issues according to the code, so it would save me some trouble to have the exact problematic sequence

Whew, that was a long read, but this is actually super valuable feedback and bug reports. I'll try to implement most of the bugfixes for a 0.1.2b patch and the more complex changes for the 1.3 version. Thank you for the detailed report!

EDIT: I was so busy listing the bugs identified here that I forgot to answer your questions >.<
  • Makeup subscription service could be a funny thing, something that looks silly but super useful. I might add this in the future.
  • Permanent makeup will be an option when I add tattoos and piercings to the game later this year!
  • Hormones or "magic pill" won't be added for a little while still. When add transitioning, there will be a whole lot of new code to add to the game, so it will take a little while. This being said, it is something that will come at some point.

Yup, seems like I messed something up in the Red Vixen code, I'll get that patched right away.

Income varies on the days of the week, but yes, it might be a little overkill now that I think about it :p

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
Is there any content in this game except Gas station and Kara-Crystal sisification story?

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Is there any content in this game except Gas station and Kara-Crystal sisification story?
There is a small story ark (2 events) that can be done at Tenebria with Raven, a bunch of one-offs on gregschart (some with minor story arks), Dimly Lit Street (3 events iirc) and a about 5 events at the Gym. Outside of that, College does have some forms of story tied to business (depends on test results) and dancing (side events) and a very small one for football (2 events). Not all of those are sexual, but a vast majority are.

Reactions: FP69 and GamerDaddy

milov7

Jun 29, 2022
Looks like kits don't trigger the condition for it to display. I'll change the checks for it and hope it works better in the future. For now, I'd say just buying any lip item will give you the option. Thank you for bringing this up!
I think there is an issue in the html file on line 14376:
The following
"...set _Makeup = setup.playerCode.hasInventoryItemWithTags..."
is missing a bracket, so should be
"...set _Makeup = [setup.playerCode.hasInventoryItemWithTags..."

This was causing the makeup option in Apartment 2 to not show for me, maybe it was the same issue for them too.

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I think there is an issue in the html file on line 14376:
The following
"...set _Makeup = setup.playerCode.hasInventoryItemWithTags..."
is missing a bracket, so should be
"...set _Makeup = [setup.playerCode.hasInventoryItemWithTags..."

This was causing the makeup option in Apartment 2 to not show for me, maybe it was the same issue for them too.
That is exactly the issue at hand, yes. It has been addressed on my end earlier this month when it was first reported (I think on TFGS) and the fix will be available in the newest release which should be this Thursday :)

hy2rogen

May 7, 2018
So im kinda stuck at the ''graduation stage''...
Im fully in girly clothes and makeup, have a female haircut and did my nails. Yet it still says im not fully dressed up.

1678053795089.png

1678053873132.png

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes