LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Yes i had that. Just loaded up the game to check which specific hairstyle i had and it reverted back to a normal hairstyle so i went to the hair salon again and got it working now.
That was the likely issue. As your hair grow (14 days per cycle), it will lose it can llose its style at certain length thresholds.

mizuno_j

Feb 15, 2020
since i've never gotten past how grindy the first few weeks are, where's the BDSM and actual story and interacting with characters begin?

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
since i've never gotten past how grindy the first few weeks are, where's the BDSM and actual story and interacting with characters begin?
By the end of the end of the first week, you should have a little reminder to visit the Red Vixen, where the "main story" kicks off. Going there every so often will make the story unravel gradually.

As of BDSM, there isn't a whole lot of it, mostly in a few side tasks on gregschart.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: GamerDaddy

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
It looks like shapewear is falling through the cracks as of 1.3a. After confirming that corsets are now behaving themselves, I put an eye on shapewear. After buying both the regular tits and the hips, I saved while wearing them and the corset in mc's default "look". Here's the problem. There's no indication that they are present in the "accessories" panel of the look where the corset shows up. Flipping into another look which was saved with none of them worn and then flipping back does the right thing with the corset but leaves the shapes unworn. So if you want to use these things you must be constantly mindful to manually wear them.

The reason I was using these in the first place was because I was convinced they were the final "feminization" step to convince the damn Blue Moon stripper manager into hiring mc as a dancer in previous versions. No such luck here though and there was not enough of a clue about what it means to have mc "step up their game".

Code:
playerBody:
breast: {size: 0, implants: 0}
hair: (4) [{…}, {…}, {…}, {…}]
height: "5 feet 8 inches"
lips: {size: 0, implants: 0}
muscleBuild: 2
ratio: -26
rear: {size: 0, implants: 0}

SugarCube.State.variables.player
{assets: {…}, skills: Array(9), stats: {…}, status: {…}, names: {…}, …}
assets: {money: 2100, studentDebt: 0}
backstory: 1
names: {basic: "Bob", sissy: "TDB", blueMoon: "TBD", showNTail: "TBD", usernameK: "TBD", …}
skills: Array(9)
0: {name: "Oral", xp: 127, level: 1}
1: {name: "Anal", xp: 193, level: 1}
2: {name: "Hands", xp: 140, level: 1}
3: {name: "Feet", xp: 0, level: 0}
4:
level: 0
name: "Breasts"
xp: 0
__proto__: Object
5: {name: "Acting", xp: 0, level: 0}
6: {name: "Dancing", xp: 107, level: 0}
7: {name: "Makeup", xp: 423, level: 2}
8: {name: "Sewing", xp: 0, level: 0}
length: 9
__proto__: Array(0)
stats:
bimbofication: 0
dignity: 47
dominance: -5
fitness: 68.88999999999999
health: 91
hygiene: 100
sissification: 40
__proto__: Object
admorvil: false
ate: true
convincingness: 13
crossdressing: true
dimoxinil: false
hairBGone: false
inhibiPlus: false
painkillersTaken: 0

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
It looks like shapewear is falling through the cracks as of 1.3a. After confirming that corsets are now behaving themselves, I put an eye on shapewear. After buying both the regular tits and the hips, I saved while wearing them and the corset in mc's default "look". Here's the problem. There's no indication that they are present in the "accessories" panel of the look where the corset shows up. Flipping into another look which was saved with none of them worn and then flipping back does the right thing with the corset but leaves the shapes unworn. So if you want to use these things you must be constantly mindful to manually wear them.

The reason I was using these in the first place was because I was convinced they were the final "feminization" step to convince the damn Blue Moon stripper manager into hiring mc as a dancer in previous versions. No such luck here though and there was not enough of a clue about what it means to have mc "step up their game".
Thank you for the feedback! Breast forms and other 'padding' items are not accounted in looks, much like wearable toys and chastity. This was made in a deliberate manner, but I can understand the confusion. Unless it is directly contained in a look, the item will not be removed between swaps.

As of the stripper job at the Blue Moon, it is in fact made impossible for you to unlock the job with "fake" assets as they are looking for female strippers. The only way for you to bypass this will be through cosmetic surgery, otherwise you can still perform at the Show N'Tail.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Ok, so the augments at the hospital are the only way to strip at Blue Moon now. I was able to get away with it before with the shapewear. I could use corsets, corset dresses, shapeware to get past the audition check with a "feminine" body profile and then dance with whatever hanging out or not from that point on.

So shapeware as far as I can tell now basically is useless for anything. It's also useless to automate because as far as I can tell, they get unworn after showering, and there's no preset they can go into to get re-applied. Not having any way to view their wear status in inventory means you either have to jump into the console or go back to where you can get into your wardrobe to see if they are on or off.

Thank you for the feedback! Breast forms and other 'padding' items are not accounted in looks, much like wearable toys and chastity. This was made in a deliberate manner, but I can understand the confusion. Unless it is directly contained in a look, the item will not be removed between swaps.

As of the stripper job at the Blue Moon, it is in fact made impossible for you to unlock the job with "fake" assets as they are looking for female strippers. The only way for you to bypass this will be through cosmetic surgery, otherwise you can still perform at the Show N'Tail.

Sofia86

Sep 8, 2021
Can I get to the uni if I didn't do it in the beginning? I've been working at gas station and "graduated" on Kara path but at uni there's always just the option to leave, not to enroll on classes. Maybe that requires quitting the job, but I can't find an option to do that.

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Ok, so the augments at the hospital are the only way to strip at Blue Moon now. I was able to get away with it before with the shapewear. I could use corsets, corset dresses, shapeware to get past the audition check with a "feminine" body profile and then dance with whatever hanging out or not from that point on.

So shapeware as far as I can tell now basically is useless for anything. It's also useless to automate because as far as I can tell, they get unworn after showering, and there's no preset they can go into to get re-applied. Not having any way to view their wear status in inventory means you either have to jump into the console or go back to where you can get into your wardrobe to see if they are on or off.
It has purpose for other convincingness checks, it's just that if you are to strip for money, it would be evident it's just some silicon on your skin, essentially.

Can I get to the uni if I didn't do it in the beginning? I've been working at gas station and "graduated" on Kara path but at uni there's always just the option to leave, not to enroll on classes. Maybe that requires quitting the job, but I can't find an option to do that.
You can only register during the first week of the game for now. In the future, there will be multiple semesters (to allow continuing the game later), but it will still be on set weeks, not all the time.

Sofia86

Sep 8, 2021
It has purpose for other convincingness checks, it's just that if you are to strip for money, it would be evident it's just some silicon on your skin, essentially.

You can only register during the first week of the game for now. In the future, there will be multiple semesters (to allow continuing the game later), but it will still be on set weeks, not all the time.
Damn, I thought I needed to raise the tuition money first. What a bummer...but good to hear it's on the pipeline. Thank you.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
You can get away with paying off the tuition a little bit at the time initially ($100 - $200 a week). The trick is getting your dignity down and feminizing as fast as you can. That will let you get the waitress job around mid october where you will then be able to quickly pay off the balance before the Oct 31st deadline. Attack the gloryhole as soon as you can. The fleshlight from the sex store and the suction cup dildo should also be a high priority to lower dignity.

Don't be afraid to work 12 hour shifts when you only have the gas station job. You can even do double 8 hour shifts on off days or that first week before classes start. Get the gym pass and renew it until you can achieve the feminine body profile. That will happen in October and requires a story arc to happen with a gym partner.

Damn, I thought I needed to raise the tuition money first. What a bummer...but good to hear it's on the pipeline. Thank you.

Sofia86

Sep 8, 2021
You can get away with paying off the tuition a little bit at the time initially ($100 - $200 a week). The trick is getting your dignity down and feminizing as fast as you can. That will let you get the waitress job around mid october where you will then be able to quickly pay off the balance before the Oct 31st deadline. Attack the gloryhole as soon as you can. The fleshlight from the sex store and the suction cup dildo should also be a high priority to lower dignity.

Don't be afraid to work 12 hour shifts when you only have the gas station job. You can even do double 8 hour shifts on off days or that first week before classes start. Get the gym pass and renew it until you can achieve the feminine body profile. That will happen in October and requires a story arc to happen with a gym partner.
Thank you. I wasn't keen to start over because of the grind, but I'll give it a try. Can you switch classes and jobs later?

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Another thing to keep in mind is that your saves are backwards compatible, so when you'll play a new update, you'll be able to use them instead of starting the game from the beggining :)

wedgewu

Jun 8, 2020
I'm back.

The issue with the chastity check for Kara's P5 task is that the Fem widget is not firing in STrainQuest or else _chastity is not being read in that passage. I tried defining it myself, throwing <<Fem>> around a lot, nothing worked. The only thing that got me past it was changing if _chastity[2] to if 1 lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The issue with the if statement for task P1 is that it checks for _Plug, but the variable made just before was _plug. There's about 7 times you use _Plug throughout your code and about 39 times you use _plug.

_plug seems to also have the same problem as _chastity, being used interchangeably for a single result or an array. You probably have other case sensitivity issues with temporary variables.

I think for some reason probably related to the above issue with <<Fem>> there's a bunch of problems with the Convincingness calculation. Checks 1 and 2 don't work with a top and bottom, but do with an outfit. Checks 4-7 also don't work.

Also, shapewear keeps getting taken off. I think every time a change into a Look is triggered?

Thanks, it was fun diving in again.

Last edited:

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I'm back.

The issue with the chastity check for Kara's P5 task is that the Fem widget is not firing in STrainQuest or else _chastity is not being read in that passage. I tried defining it myself, throwing <<Fem>> around a lot, nothing worked. The only thing that got me past it was changing if _chastity[2] to if 1 lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The issue with the if statement for task P1 is that it checks for _Plug, but the variable made just before was _plug. There's about 7 times you use _Plug throughout your code and about 39 times you use _plug.

_plug seems to also have the same problem as _chastity, being used interchangeably for a single result or an array. You probably have other case sensitivity issues with temporary variables.

I think for some reason probably related to the above issue with <<Fem>> there's a bunch of problems with the Convincingness calculation. Checks 1 and 2 don't work with a top and bottom, but do with an outfit. Checks 4-7 also don't work.

Also, shapewear keeps getting taken off. I think every time a change into a Look is triggered?

Thanks, it was fun diving in again.
Hi hi wedgewu! Thank you again for the reports and theories. For the chastity issue, it was found a few weeks ago by someone else and it is because of how temporary tags are handled. I have found a temporary fix and will try to get something permanent going on in the future that is a bit more classy.

As of capital temporary variables and lowercase ones, they are used for different purposes usually, so those shouldn't be issues. This being said there are issues with the checks you mentioned and they will be addressed for tomorrow's release!

sunford

Dec 7, 2019
Just downloaded version 2.0 from TFGame Site.
A bug has been found in this new version: clicking on "Hair Salon" will result in an error message . Cannot enter the "Hair Salon".

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes