Kran1

Jul 6, 2020
There seems to be a bug with healthy food. You can buy it but you cannot eat it or set in routine.

absynth3

May 4, 2017
Is the transformation implemented? And if so, are there quest locks? Like if I go the sisi route, i can't transform?

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I'm getting an antivirus flag on this latest build for a wacatac.b!ml trojan.
Windows defender sometimes have false positives unfortunately. If you are ever doubting the validity of a file, check it with another AV like VirusTotal just to be safe. Ultimately, if you don't trust a file, don't open it, even if it's mine, computer security comes before everything.

There seems to be a bug with healthy food. You can buy it but you cannot eat it or set in routine.
You also need a stove to use healthy food! Hope this helps :)

Is the transformation implemented? And if so, are there quest locks? Like if I go the sisi route, i can't transform?
I'm not sure on what you mean, but yes, if you accept Kara's offer, you will have quests that lead towards sissification. There are prerequirements for some tasks, but as you progress, they will unlock. There are very few missables in the game.

What engine does this use?
Twine 2 with the Sugarcube 2 story format.

Reactions: Kran1

esse1985

Mar 11, 2018
Bugs, Bugs and oh yes more Bugs... Can't go to the Hairsaloon because errormessage pops up and the event where i have to show kara my shaved pubes is just a black screen without the posibility to proceed... :(

mexplor

Feb 13, 2021
How do you get the chastity cage to be marked as locked? When i go to Kara for Pervestion5 it says the task isnt done.

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Bugs, Bugs and oh yes more Bugs... Can't go to the Hairsaloon because errormessage pops up and the event where i have to show kara my shaved pubes is just a black screen without the posibility to proceed... :(
I'm afraid you will have to wait for the hotfix for the Hair Salon. For the pubes one, it flew under the radar for many versions now but I can offer a bypass for the pubes one however:

-Make sure you succeed the objective, the blackscreen only happens upon failing the task. You can escape the blackscreen with a debug option in the settings.

How do you get the chastity cage to be marked as locked? When i go to Kara for Pervestion5 it says the task isnt done.
What I thought I managed to fix wasn't quite

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
ok i cant find a straight answer how does the game rcognize if you can pass for a girl
Essentially it checks for various elements (chastity, body ratio, musculature, implants, collagen, accessories, pillosity, hairstyle/wig, basic makeup) and attributes score. The more elements you match, the higher your score will get. So just crossdressing (top+bottom or outfit, shoes) will not get you very far. If you have a relatively lithe physique and your face and body are shaved, you will get a slightly higher score. If you have, on top of that, a feminine body figure and makeup, you'll go even higher. Implants will also help a tremendous deal, while accessories will give minor boosts.

Hope this helps you figure things out :)
no access to the hair salon, I restarted the game 5 times and it annoys me
As mentioned in my last reply, it is currenly bugged and I will release a patch later today to address the issue. Thank you for the feedback.

Green_Platypus

Apr 29, 2020
I found another bug, if I use the routine setting to go to the gas station, once I leave I end up uptown, with the only option to go inside again (I know how to unstuck myself ^^)

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I found another bug, if I use the routine setting to go to the gas station, once I leave I end up uptown, with the only option to go inside again (I know how to unstuck myself ^^)
That's addressed for the upcoming patched! Thanks for mentioning it ^^

Jul 28, 2017
Also a little gameplay critique. I know everybody already said that this game is grindy, but i feel like it can be really improved by giving player option to complete multiple tasks in one go. Like add check that if player already shaved everything and already wearing female underwear - mark all crossdressing and grooming quests as completed. It will give players who want to go quickly option to do so, while preserving option to do it slowly if you into this. win-win.
Also, i'm kinda confused about difference between hardcore and softcore modes. It say that in softcore you can refuse some tasks, but also that it doesn't have stuff like punishments, spanking and chastity. But i personally would like to have this, but i want to be able to skip bimbo and hypnosis stuff. Is it possible?

Last edited:

absynth3

May 4, 2017
Windows defender sometimes have false positives unfortunately. If you are ever doubting the validity of a file, check it with another AV like VirusTotal just to be safe. Ultimately, if you don't trust a file, don't open it, even if it's mine, computer security comes before everything.

You also need a stove to use healthy food! Hope this helps :)

I'm not sure on what you mean, but yes, if you accept Kara's offer, you will have quests that lead towards sissification. There are prerequirements for some tasks, but as you progress, they will unlock. There are very few missables in the game.

Twine 2 with the Sugarcube 2 story format.
I mean if you can fully become a female, without 'a male's reproduction organ :)', through surgery or something.

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
After update inventory is broken.
View attachment 2523003
Hi hi! Sorry for the delay. I live in Eastern Canada and the freezing rain knocked my power for most of the last few days. I'll try to release a patch tonight, fingers crossed.

Also a little gameplay critique. I know everybody already said that this game is grindy, but i feel like it can be really improved by giving player option to complete multiple tasks in one go. Like add check that if player already shaved everything and already wearing female underwear - mark all crossdressing and grooming quests as completed. It will give players who want to go quickly option to do so, while preserving option to do it slowly if you into this. win-win.
Also, i'm kinda confused about difference between hardcore and softcore modes. It say that in softcore you can refuse some tasks, but also that it doesn't have stuff like punishments, spanking and chastity. But i personally would like to have this, but i want to be able to skip bimbo and hypnosis stuff. Is it possible?
Improving Kara's detection rate for tasks is a priority in the future. Right now, it is a bit problematic, but it's already much better than it was in the past (1 task per week and so on).

It's a bit I need to rewrite, the real difference, as you mentioned, is the punishments. As of skipping bimbo and hypnosis, there is no bimbo tasks, but hypnosis isn't really skipable (technically, you *can* watch it just once and change your method to the wand after).

I mean if you can fully become a female, without 'a male's reproduction organ :)', through surgery or something.
Not yet, no. In the future, it will happen, but it's not in the short term plans.

Reactions: Dixon Butz
3.40 star(s) 9 Votes