GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Moonflow (the artist I comission assets from) really did a fantastic job on those, I'm really happy with how they turned out. My personal favorite is the finalized version of the barcode tattoo.
Moonflow does great work (ive seen that name in a few vn/game credits)

SpeakSoftly

Mar 11, 2022
Seems to be a bug in the new version - if you set a look, you can't get out of the wardrobe.

<edit> actually, you don't even need to set it - just opening the "Looks" option in the wardrobe means you can't get back to the game.

<edit2> actually, clicking any of the tabs means you can't get out again. Clicking "Close" on any of the pages just takes you back to the page you were previously on.

Last edited:

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Seems to be a bug in the new version - if you set a look, you can't get out of the wardrobe.

<edit> actually, you don't even need to set it - just opening the "Looks" option in the wardrobe means you can't get back to the game.

<edit2> actually, clicking any of the tabs means you can't get out again. Clicking "Close" on any of the pages just takes you back to the page you were previously on.
Noted! In the meantime, you should be able to escape through the options menu!

Aria

Oct 16, 2016
Honestly I'd like to like this but it's too buggy atm. Makeup that the MC puts on doesn't stay on so I can't pass the Kara test. Clothing stores all glitch out including the wardrobes.

Reactions: Adam34521 and Mist.

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
So... Will we at some point on this game be able to sissify someone else...? I'd be very interested in a game with a heavy focus around that, or if it was the main core mechanic (MC sissifies other characters and stays dominant or can choose), hope to hear a response from someone who played the game or the Dev, cheers...

Reactions: 1Teddy1

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Somehow, too often you end up in places where the continuing macro is missing.

Go into the wardrobe, hang in a loop when you want to close it. (Can be finished when you open into the inventory).

Take the bus and shop in the Red Light district. Stay hanging because you can't leave the store. (Can be finished when you open into the inventory).

Balance:
-Doubled xp gain from giving Mr. Ronzo a blowjob.

Never achieved. I can skip rent for a week, then he kicks me out of the apartment (Game Over). And I've been playing for a few weeks and have already used the glory hole in the gas station enough. Also Kara's orders are all done. (Can not be finished when you open into the inventory).

Candycanez

Sep 7, 2019
A few of the new tattoos have the wrong icons in the store (such as the barcode being repeated twice, once for the actual barcode tattoo and once incorrectly for the 'Fuck Toy' tattoo and the 'Heart' and 'Heart Lock' sharing the same icon)
As others have mentioned most of the stores outside of the 'Downtown' (home) area lead to dead ends with no way to escape with this error at the bottom ' Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<link>> '

> A temporary work around for this is to press the space bar on these screens and it will link you back to the hub area.

The nipple piercings with chains are labeled the 'Suck Me' piercings which I would guess is incorrect (image names them 'Chain Stud' piercings)

Having an 'Athletic', 'Androgynous' and 'Unshaved' body has no image on the profile page.

Prices and available sizes for Breast and Butt Implants seem to be the same regardless of clinic? ( not sure if this is intended? Guide says Underground Clinic gives access to larger sizes than regular clinic.)
Unlocking the underground clinic via the steroid bro allows the PC to access it from the Red Light District, the bimbo route where you ask about implants is only available if you go to the regular hospital in the downtown area. (not sure which is correct?)

I got the 'Primadonna' envelope from dog sitting but it currently reports ' Error: the passage "InfoBoz" does not exist '

During the 'buy a bra' quest, if you choose 'humiliating' on how it makes you feel it links you into the Fetish shop in the red light district (which currently is bugged and can't be exited except with the above method)

Last edited:

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Honestly I'd like to like this but it's too buggy atm. Makeup that the MC puts on doesn't stay on so I can't pass the Kara test. Clothing stores all glitch out including the wardrobes.
The inventory is broken, it doesn't close
For me the wardrobe is broken, it doesn’t close if I change any clothes.
Not only that, I visited uptown boutique but the leave button is not there.
There is no exit button when visiting the store, opening the inventory does not help.
Noted! It should be fixed for the upcoming patch.

Balance:
-Doubled xp gain from giving Mr. Ronzo a blowjob.

Never achieved. I can skip rent for a week, then he kicks me out of the apartment (Game Over). And I've been playing for a few weeks and have already used the glory hole in the gas station enough. Also Kara's orders are all done. (Can not be finished when you open into the inventory).
You have an option that should appear if you have $175+, sissification 20+ and dignity 80- as long as you are wearing panties and a bra. I'll actually patch it so lingerie works in 0.2.2b

So... Will we at some point on this game be able to sissify someone else...? I'd be very interested in a game with a heavy focus around that, or if it was the main core mechanic (MC sissifies other characters and stays dominant or can choose), hope to hear a response from someone who played the game or the Dev, cheers...
Yes, but it definitely won't be this year. Adding tf mecanics to other caracters in game will require a whole lot of extra coding and planning, but I do want to give options for dominant players.

Are all your sexual encounters in this game with dudes or are there futas/shemales/traps to fuck you?
I don't recall you being fucked by anyone else than a man or with a strap-on/other toy as of now, but it's definitely going to happen at some point.

A few of the new tattoos have the wrong icons in the store (such as the barcode being repeated twice, once for the actual barcode tattoo and once incorrectly for the 'Fuck Toy' tattoo and the 'Heart' and 'Heart Lock' sharing the same icon)

[-snip-]

The nipple piercings with chains are labeled the 'Suck Me' piercings which I would guess is incorrect (image names them 'Chain Stud' piercings)

Having an 'Athletic', 'Androgynous' and 'Unshaved' body has no image on the profile page.

Prices and available sizes for Breast and Butt Implants seem to be the same regardless of clinic? ( not sure if this is intended? Guide says Underground Clinic gives access to larger sizes than regular clinic.)
Unlocking the underground clinic via the steroid bro allows the PC to access it from the Red Light District, the bimbo route where you ask about implants is only available if you go to the regular hospital in the downtown area. (not sure which is correct?)

I got the 'Primadonna' envelope from dog sitting but it currently reports ' Error: the passage "InfoBoz" does not exist '

During the 'buy a bra' quest, if you choose 'humiliating' on how it makes you feel it links you into the Fetish shop in the red light district (which currently is bugged and can't be exited except with the above method)
I'll look into all those issues, thanks! As for the underground clinic unlocking, yes the second way to unlock through Bimbo stats is the Hospital downtown. It will still unlock the clinic in the Red Light District.

Last edited:

Candycanez

Sep 7, 2019
wearing a chastity cage for Perversion task and choosing 'it makes me uncomfortable' gives error macros and no links to exit, opening and closing inventory is a temp fix but there is no stat gain/loss.

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
wearing a chastity cage for Perversion task and choosing 'it makes me uncomfortable' gives error macros and no links to exit, opening and closing inventory is a temp fix but there is no stat gain/loss.
Thanks for the report. Just in time so I can patch it before release ^^

whotheff

Aug 29, 2017

Error: <<silently>>: error within contents (Error: <<Time>>: error within widget code (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.flags.jobs.homekeeping is undefined))<<silently>><<Updater>><<Time>><<Exam>><</silently>>

How do I fix it?

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020

Error: <<silently>>: error within contents (Error: <<Time>>: error within widget code (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.flags.jobs.homekeeping is undefined))<<silently>><<Updater>><<Time>><<Exam>><</silently>>

How do I fix it?
Unfortunately, you can't yourself. But I'll address it in the upcoming patch :)

how to put on nail polish on toes, i can only find fingers
Toenail polish was merged with fingernail polish in 0.1.0because of backend reasons. Don't worry, content was updated so you cna progress still!

Reactions: whotheff
3.40 star(s) 9 Votes