Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I got this error when buying a dildo

Error: child tag <</replace>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<replace>>

Error: child tag <</link>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<link>>
</center></span>

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
was so looking forward to doing the fixer upper, but all links are not there replaced with error messages, ALSO when you go to wake up you get an error message as well

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I got this error when buying a dildo

Error: child tag <</replace>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<replace>>

Error: child tag <</link>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<link>>
</center></span>
Addressed on my end. I'm going to release a patch later today with a couple of fixes including this one. Stupid missing quotation mark in the code, making me waste hours...

was so looking forward to doing the fixer upper, but all links are not there replaced with error messages, ALSO when you go to wake up you get an error message as well
Yup! I addressed it on my end, a mix of lack of backwards compatibility for those that used old saves and other, various, bugs for others. Hopefully everything seems stable now and you can expect to try it out later today :)

Reactions: Vertius

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
LordOfChangeGames is there anyway to speed up recovery for each procedure ie the implants
Depends on what you mean. You can bypass the work effects by using admorvils, which can be purchased at the UndergroundClinic (each pill will suspend the requirement for one day). As for the delay between surgeries, there is nothing you can do about it, no there isn't.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FreshStarts-0.2.3b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: LordOfChangeGames

borninaflash

Dec 17, 2017
LordOfChangeGames

Not sure if this is the best place for it, but thought I would let you know I found a grammar mistake and a kind of plot error (Putting here as your discord link in the main post is broken)

"Sure, I'd be happy to stay", you say, deciding not to hold any grudge to Crystal for what happened the other time. Kara cheers a bit and whispers to you. "Thanks, I really didn't want to wake up at the other end of the town" You laugh and the three of you move to a booth to party, if you call it a party that is...

I think "deciding not to hold any grudge to Crystal" would sound better as "deciding not to hold any grudge against Crystal" or "deciding not to hold a grudge against Crystal"

Also, I got this after I already confronted Crystal herself of being a sissy and then forgave her. Not sure if you get this as well if you say you don't forgive her, but it just was a bit weird to see him saying he now decides to forgive her after they just had a night together.

---

Also a bit later in the quest chain

"Heeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy!!! It's you!", she exclaims before letting go. She reeked of alcohol and spilled her drink straigth on the bar.

straigth should be straight

and in that same set of dialogue

Whew, that was close. This will be a tough situation to defuse, but at least she didn't take the proposal poorly. "Wha-? No! Why would I even try to annoy Crystal?"

the quoted text should be cyan as it is being spoken by the MC, but it is just white.

1688878074736.png

-----

Another one

You sit in a rather crummy looking pizzeria not too far away from the Red Vixen. Kara insisted you two would go there however and you easily cave in. On the flip side, she also insisted on paying for the pizza. She soon comes with a small pizza for you two to share and you have to admit that it looks really apetizing.

"Something you learn by living in the big city is that the best pizza is in those barely salubrous joints that close at 5am", she exclaims before taking a large bite, making satisfied sounds as she proceeds to devour her slice.

Oh well, better try it before she eats it all. You take a slice of what seems to be the greasiest vegetarian pizza you have ever layed your eyes upon before taking a bite and you had to admit it wasn't half bad.

apetizing should be appetizing

salubrous should be salubrious

layed should be laid

-----

"Wait... are you jealous?", you ask.

"No, I'm not, but I know you also somewhat fancy her and well... we sort of share you"

You are left dumbfound by the remark, you are both flattered and angered by the remark.

You are cut short in your thoughts as Kara is standing in the doorway to her apartment. "So are you coming or no?"

For those last two lines I would prob reword them like

You are left dumbfound, feeling both flattered and angered by the remark/her words.

Your thoughts are cut short as Kara is standing in the doorway to her apartment. "So are you coming or no?"

Only reason I would do so is repeating 'the remark' twice comes off a bit odd, and the phrase 'Thoughts are cut short' is normally how it is said, rather than 'cut short in thought'

-----

I'll stop editing this post now lol. If there is somewhere you want me to post these though as I go through the game, feel free to let me know. Don't feel like you have to fix them, just thought I would let you know about them as I come across them.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: LordOfChangeGames

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
LordOfChangeGames

Not sure if this is the best place for it, but thought I would let you know I found a grammar mistake and a kind of plot error (Putting here as your discord link in the main post is broken)

-snip-
Perfectly fine here! I'll get all of those corrected, thank you very much for taking the time to tell me about all of those :D I'll fix the Discord link as well, thank you for bringing this up!

Reactions: borninaflash

EricaHijinks

Apr 30, 2022
what does cardio training do to the body? i know upper for muscle brain, lower for feminine hip, so cardio do what, anyone know?

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
what does cardio training do to the body? i know upper for muscle brain, lower for feminine hip, so cardio do what, anyone know?
Cardio is essentially a way to keep your current physique, mostly designed for androgynous body. I really need to get back to documentation work

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes