LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
how do you change job to earn more money ? gas sttaion isn't giving enough to chnage appartment. I choosed dance lesson so I was hoping beiing able to work as stripper or something ?
I got this error when I go to future Shack after moving to the second apartment :
Error: cannot execute macro <<shop>>: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'college')<<shop "Future Shack">>
Yup same for at home and desire
Error: cannot execute macro <<shop>>: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'college')<<shop "Desire~">>
It should be fixed in the patch I'll release in an hour or two!

So I am curious...If there is a male start, will there be a female start? I am asking cause there seems to be some sort of expectation going around that it is possible that a woman can indeed crossdress. Or even identify as a male in the game. It would really break the mold if you could do that. Not many games allow you to turn a woman into a man. It's always another sissfication game. Like, stop me if you heard this one before, a boy struggles around as himself but manages to find himself in deep water dressing up as a woman. See what I mean? It's hawt, don't get me wrong but seesh, it gets old quick.
It is in the cards, but there's a lot of things I need to prioritize before I ever get to it. Added a female start/caracter means whole new events and what not and, alas, I do not have enough time to develop the game to be able to give a proper ETA. So note it down as an eventuality and maybe not at all (I want to, but at the current rate of development, it's unrealistic for me to promise it will make the cut).

This game would be really good to pass time if it didn't have any bugs.

I can't buy any sexchop object cuz "college" for some reason
I can't repair piping for the same reason
I can't cut my hair cuz they got too long.
I still have no clue how the player's hair can get too long, but you can send your save my way and I can try to salvage it. As for the other bugs, I'll release a new patch in a few hours :)

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
<snip>
I still have no clue how the player's hair can get too long, but you can send your save my way and I can try to salvage it. As for the other bugs, I'll release a new patch in a few hours :)
to be precise it becomes "Hair/Androundefined.png" hair and the hair length value isn't recognized by the game.

Rudyszumalik

Dec 17, 2019
Error: cannot execute macro <<shop>>: State.variable is undefined<<shop "Future Shack">>
Error: cannot execute macro <<shop>>: State.variable is undefined<<shop "At Home">>
Error: cannot execute macro <<shop>>: State.variable is undefined<<shop "Desire~">>
Any fix?

0LDSK00L

Mar 13, 2021
@LordOfChangeGames - At the Dance studio I signed up for Pole dancing classes... but I have no idea about what outfit. I have lost 3 classes trying on different combinations without success. What do we need to wear for those? Also where can we buy a Pole for out spare room in the apartment? I cannot locate them anywhere!

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
to be precise it becomes "Hair/Androundefined.png" hair and the hair length value isn't recognized by the game.
You should still be able to cut them. I'll fix the code to display it on the avatar however, that bit is actually broken.

Edit: I found the issue, I'll add a retroactive fit in the next patch!
Error: cannot execute macro <<shop>>: State.variable is undefined<<shop "Future Shack">>
Error: cannot execute macro <<shop>>: State.variable is undefined<<shop "At Home">>
Error: cannot execute macro <<shop>>: State.variable is undefined<<shop "Desire~">>
Any fix?
Using the latest version will fix the issue :)

@LordOfChangeGames - At the Dance studio I signed up for Pole dancing classes... but I have no idea about what outfit. I have lost 3 classes trying on different combinations without success. What do we need to wear for those? Also where can we buy a Pole for out spare room in the apartment? I cannot locate them anywhere!
Any "Dance" skirts/shorts will do, alongside any Pleasers should work. As for the pole, it should be at the sex shop. Hope this helps :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 0LDSK00L

0LDSK00L

Mar 13, 2021
Any "Dance" skirts/shorts will do, alongside any Pleasers should work. As for the pole, it should be at the sex shop. Hope this helps :)
[/QUOTE]

LordOfChangeGames Thank you that helped!!! I can now practice at home... but the Dance class is now messed up
1694055537911.png

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
You should still be able to cut them. I'll fix the code to display it on the avatar however, that bit is actually broken.

Edit: I found the issue, I'll add a retroactive fit in the next patch!
Can I haphazard a guess?
The hair growing logic use a comparison to maximum possible value and instead of "add +1 to hair length while under hairLength=x", the code was "add +1 to hair length while under or equal to hairLength=x"

I made that kind of mistake aaaallll the time when doing comparison conditional.

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Can I haphazard a guess?
The hair growing logic use a comparison to maximum possible value and instead of "add +1 to hair length while under hairLength=x", the code was "add +1 to hair length while under or equal to hairLength=x"

I made that kind of mistake aaaallll the time when doing comparison conditional.
Actually the issue was that when the player's hair was cut, it would set $playerBody.hair[0].length to $hairLengthSalon and then unset $hairLengthSalon in the same operation. This essentially nuked $playerBody.hair[0].length as the value is not properly set until the next passage. I had a similar issue with Gym Clothing a few versions ago.

Reactions: Le_Flemard

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FreshStarts-0.3.2c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:
Reactions: LordOfChangeGames

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
This is another "i wish i was a girl game?"
Yes and no. It is totally possible to play the game without feminizing yourself, this being said the amount of content available for that route is extremely limited compared to the feminization part. This being said, the game is also designed so you can be a "part-time" crossdresser instead of the usual "forced femme" trope that is present in most of the games in that genre.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hm. I'm almost certain it's already been tackled, but attempting to work as a stripper appears to be stuck in a loop where it requests or demands a stage name, has an error, rinse and repeat.

At the start it states Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>
At the end it concludes with Error: child tag <<else>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>

Also, it's been a while since I've played this, but how does one lose the 'masculine' body moniker? Seems like regardless of diet, body type, bouncing bits or makeup that remains. Unless that's just referring to the plumbing below.

Wonderful game, by the by.

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Hm. I'm almost certain it's already been tackled, but attempting to work as a stripper appears to be stuck in a loop where it requests or demands a stage name, has an error, rinse and repeat.

At the start it states Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>
At the end it concludes with Error: child tag <<else>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>

Also, it's been a while since I've played this, but how does one lose the 'masculine' body moniker? Seems like regardless of diet, body type, bouncing bits or makeup that remains. Unless that's just referring to the plumbing below.

Wonderful game, by the by.
Hi there! Just to be sure, what is the version you are playing? I think I addressed the issue in one of the latest patches ^^

As for the masculine body type is linked to your "bodyRatio" hidden stat. Training your upper body will make you more masculine, opposite goes for lower body training. Wearing a corset will also temporarily make your body more feminine a little more feminine. Hope this helps :)

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Whoops! Yep, that's it. Somehow was messing with 3.1a. Just tested it out with the latest version here, no problems with doing the job now.

Regarding the training, is there a trigger to opt for whatever you train in particular? It's October 3rd ingame and my only option is to "train", no lower body option available. You'd think all the dance classes would help with this regard, but nope. Perhaps the issue is going with 'hard' mode with the jock, but I was rather hoping they could be a dark horse with the dance studio or stripping - the muscle builds crazy fast. This gal should be an olympic weight builder at this rate.

It's rather refreshing to have a game where the PC can tackle the bulk of the feminization on their own terms, much less have a positive spin on it all. Three cheers for empowered sloots! Kudos!

Out of curiosity, any shot at Crystal moving in to the new flat, or teaming up for some camgirl goodness?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: LordOfChangeGames

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Whoops! Yep, that's it. Somehow was messing with 3.1a. Just tested it out with the latest version here, no problems with doing the job now.

Regarding the training, is there a trigger to opt for whatever you train in particular? It's October 3rd ingame and my only option is to "train", no lower body option available. You'd think all the dance classes would help with this regard, but nope. Perhaps the issue is going with 'hard' mode with the jock, but I was rather hoping they could be a dark horse with the dance studio or stripping - the muscle builds crazy fast. This gal should be an olympic weight builder at this rate.

It's rather refreshing to have a game where the PC can tackle the bulk of the feminization on their own terms, much less have a positive spin on it all. Three cheers for empowered sloots! Kudos!

Out of curiosity, any shot at Crystal moving in to the new flat, or teaming up for some camgirl goodness?
Awesome stuff :D It's always great to hear everything is working as intended and I didn't just mess up another weird edge case with my bugfix!

There is supposed to be an event at the gym that unlocks the other training types, but it does require some sissy stats and progression in the main storyline.

It was one of the core principles when I started this game, as more often than not, you are stuck in a forced feminization setting. While those are equally fun, I wanted to create something a tad more unique. I'm really happy that most seem to enjoy this rather unique spin on the whole sissification lifesim genre :)

Most definitely! In the immediate, I'm still focussing on enriching every career paths so they are more interesting to play, thus increasing replayability and "importance of choice", but I will definitely be expanding the storyline and mecanics so you can deepen relationships with certain caracters and create events involving them incertain situations. I really like the idea of having duo streams at some point (and other kinds of streaming) and as long as I can find some good media for it, it should be added at some point!

Reactions: Laughingfox

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Tried to sleep from my previous save, ended up with this odd message:

Error: <<if>>: assignment operator found within <<if>> clause (perhaps you meant to use an equality operator: ==, ===, eq, is), invalid: $time.days % 7 = 0

There wasn't a mention that old saves should be borked, so I thought I'd mention it.

Another far less impactful thing I noticed, but if you aren't into the options Kara presents, "let me think..." just loops you back to choosing one of the options, not actually being able to back away.

Easily avoided from using a load state, but seemed worth pointing out.

Another, another bit is if you have a athletic but female body - the image is all jumbled up as a result.

Last question regarding the Kara stuff - is there a fork or direction that doesn't rely on being locked up or taking the pleasure away from the players D? Sort of a sexy trans, best of both worlds angle?

Personally I'm all in for the feminization stuff, but I would far prefer a possible outcome where the player can end up like one of those stream actresses that are used in game with their big 'ol lady dongs.

In theory, one that has a super impressive payload that makes a mess or being able to autofellatio would be a 'huge' earner, to boot.

keksekaeq

Jun 16, 2017
I get the same error stated above;
Error: <<if>>: assignment operator found within <<if>> clause (perhaps you meant to use an equality operator: ==, ===, eq, is), invalid: $time.days % 7 = 0<<if $time.days % 7 = 0>><<set _i = 6>><<else>><<set _i = $time.days % 7 - 1>><</if>>
This happens every time you I try to sleep after day 6. It doesn't happen if the game forces you to sleep when you dont press the sleep option on your bed though. I cheated to get to the more expensive house to see if it is somehow connected to the first house you get but it happens there too.

Reactions: Mariela

yemmi

Apr 19, 2021
I didnt write down on what line it was, but if you search the HTML for "7 =" without the "" and add an extra "=" at the one place (version 0.3.2) it is in an if clause, the problem vanishes.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes