Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
I didnt write down on what line it was, but if you search the HTML for "7 =" without the "" and add an extra "=" at the one place (version 0.3.2) it is in an if clause, the problem vanishes.
I found it by searching for the entire phrase "if $time.days % 7 = 0". It's on line 5202 in Notepad++, change
Code:
if $time.days % 7 = 0
into
Code:
if $time.days % 7 == 0

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Tried to sleep from my previous save, ended up with this odd message:

Error: <<if>>: assignment operator found within <<if>> clause (perhaps you meant to use an equality operator: ==, ===, eq, is), invalid: $time.days % 7 = 0

There wasn't a mention that old saves should be borked, so I thought I'd mention it.

Another far less impactful thing I noticed, but if you aren't into the options Kara presents, "let me think..." just loops you back to choosing one of the options, not actually being able to back away.

Easily avoided from using a load state, but seemed worth pointing out.

Another, another bit is if you have a athletic but female body - the image is all jumbled up as a result.

Last question regarding the Kara stuff - is there a fork or direction that doesn't rely on being locked up or taking the pleasure away from the players D? Sort of a sexy trans, best of both worlds angle?

Personally I'm all in for the feminization stuff, but I would far prefer a possible outcome where the player can end up like one of those stream actresses that are used in game with their big 'ol lady dongs.

In theory, one that has a super impressive payload that makes a mess or being able to autofellatio would be a 'huge' earner, to boot.
Noted, I'll release a patch later today with some new fixes :) The save should be fine and in the meantime you can use the debug options within the game settings. The Athletic assets problem is specific to lack of "black" parts on the breasts overlay. I'll have Moonflow (the game's artist) look into those for next version. It's annoying, but outside of the uglyness of the thing, it should be fixable.

As for the Kara question, it is actually funny possible to do that part without any chastity. The hardcore route puts chastity as a punishment, but doesn't exist in the softcore "difficulty". As for the chastity quests, they are optional tasks, so you can also avoid them. When doing any subsequent events with Kara, not wearing chastity will give other variations of the event!

And this is why you don't disable the previous and next buttons on a twine game >.<
There are debug tools within the settings. I did put a work around, it's just not the same as the arrows :)

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
LordOfChangeGames

Any possibilty of allowing the sidebar configuration to track more then just one thing, would be nice if we could track reminders and items at the same time, as it's annoying to have to keep going to inventory to see how many of an item I have but I don't want to sacrifice reminders for the conveience of using the side bar for items?

Fer99

Jun 10, 2018
In the hotfix on tf games, the first day where you have to have an uniform in the secret route
Error: <<HoltR>>: errors within widget code (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: missing ) after argument list; Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: missing ] after element list; Error: <<silently>>: error within contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.temporary.top is undefined))

Fer99

Jun 10, 2018
A ) an a ] were missing in line 15382, after I added them I could continue if I was wearing the correct outfit but having the wrong one brought me to a page without links, and having zero experience with html games I have no clue how to further debug

Fer99

Jun 10, 2018
Nvm a few days later when Holtz asks me to wear top and jeans this happens
Error: <<HoltR>>: error within widget code (Error: <<silently>>: errors within contents (Error: child tag <<else>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>; Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>))

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Any possibilty of allowing the sidebar configuration to track more then just one thing, would be nice if we could track reminders and items at the same time, as it's annoying to have to keep going to inventory to see how many of an item I have but I don't want to sacrifice reminders for the conveience of using the side bar for items?
In the future, I'll change the whole system so you can have all of what you want (and other features). I'm just unsure as to when that will happen exactly as I work through other priorities

In the hotfix on tf games, the first day where you have to have an uniform in the secret route
Error: <<HoltR>>: errors within widget code (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: missing ) after argument list; Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: missing ] after element list; Error: <<silently>>: error within contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.temporary.top is undefined))
A ) an a ] were missing in line 15382, after I added them I could continue if I was wearing the correct outfit but having the wrong one brought me to a page without links, and having zero experience with html games I have no clue how to further debug
Nvm a few days later when Holtz asks me to wear top and jeans this happens
Error: <<HoltR>>: error within widget code (Error: <<silently>>: errors within contents (Error: child tag <<else>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>; Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>))
Yeah, there are a few issues I'm patching for the upcoming patch. Thank you for the reports.

Reactions: Sin-X and Fer99

IrishTrainer

Aug 14, 2017
I am getting this warning when I go to the college for classes.

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '1')

smash1

Nov 15, 2022
anyone get fucked by Jordan a.k.a gym event 5?

the code said:" gym event = 4, crossdressing and your body raito = -33" but it's not work

Last edited:

eggplantq

Aug 13, 2019
These codes/cheats can be obtained through just doing specific tasks in game but they are quite random so Im making a list so they are all in one place

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(If I missed any, please let me know and Ill update the list)

Last edited:

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Does anyone know what should be worn during the Twerk Lessons? I forgot what the uniform was.

playerme

Jun 3, 2018
Using v0.3.3
Attempting to purchase the Cyber Bunny Outfit online at iCoast.com, I get the following error:

Could it be an extra that doesn't belong just yet, or a missed addition?

An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: <<addToInventory>>: item "CyberBunnyOutfit" does not exist..

Stack Trace: <---SNIP!

I'm also getting that too long hair error you mentioned before. The fun part about that is, no matter how much money you have, at that point, you can no longer afford a haircut.

If it makes a difference, I run Linux and use Firefox.

Also: I had to fix your ClitCage.jpeg file by renaming it from .jpeg to .jpg. Actually, I copied the file and renamed the copy, on the outside chance you have a file call for the .jpeg file. Linux is VERY particular about file calls. Case and file tags absolutely must match exactly in all cases.

It's easy to see with static files, but with videos, I might not be aware you're missing something. It comes off as a blank and I don't know if that's intentional or not. There is no broken or missing file icon for those.

I find I need to do that for the vast majority of the html games here, since most people play using doze and that's rather ... forgiving, I suppose. I see it as inexact.

I don't know what I'm going to do when it comes to BallGag.jpeg, since my file folder has a smaller version of the very same file, named BallGag.jpg. It's possible it came from me fixing an older version. I just can't remember. Same goes for DepilatoryCream.jpeg and Junk7.jpeg. Making the smaller file the larger could mess with something down the road, due to how file sizing works in html, so I just left them be, rather than break something else later.

Last edited:

playerme

Jun 3, 2018
These codes/cheats can be obtained through just doing specific tasks in game but they are quite random so Im making a list so they are all in one place

(If I missed any, please let me know and Ill update the list)

I BELIEVE you have them all. The ones I have are as follows:

Reactions: PofB

playerme

Jun 3, 2018
Right, another Error.
I added what I could find of the Hair Variable in the console, yet I KNOW it isn't there. I dare say something went wrong, but what?

If you were wondering, I used the Rapunzel cheat then got a haircut so it was the Farrah look early in the game.

EDIT
New Error. If you manage to purchase the bus pass on Day One, you lose it on Day Two, even though it says it's good until Oct 1.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 9 Votes