Duke ja

Jun 11, 2022
These codes/cheats can be obtained through just doing specific tasks in game but they are quite random so Im making a list so they are all in one place

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(If I missed any, please let me know and Ill update the list)
Where do i have put these cheats into

whotheff

Aug 29, 2017
Code:
Error: <<silently>>: error within contents (Error: <<Time>>: error within widget code (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.flags.jobs.homekeeping is undefined))
This is what I get after trying to sleep (older save loaded).

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Code:
Error: <<silently>>: error within contents (Error: <<Time>>: error within widget code (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.flags.jobs.homekeeping is undefined))
This is what I get after trying to sleep (older save loaded).
some times control r will fix this

Dec 29, 2019
Do classes only start in Septembe, or is there a spring semester to sign up for. I didn’t have enough money for any programs before the deadline.

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Do classes only start in Septembe, or is there a spring semester to sign up for. I didn’t have enough money for any programs before the deadline.
Only September so far. I'll add a winter (mid january start) semester when content in other areas catches up, otherwise it will only be school and I don't think it will be all that fun. Remember you can pay your tuition all the way to late october at the Registrar!

Dec 29, 2019
Only September so far. I'll add a winter (mid january start) semester when content in other areas catches up, otherwise it will only be school and I don't think it will be all that fun. Remember you can pay your tuition all the way to late october at the Registrar!
Ah. I started the sissification line too early and never had enough to pay before the deadline. Though I was playing the nerd background so I probably could only afford the business course by then. is The calendar on a repeating cycle, allowing you to go back to September the long way, and take a new course?

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Ah. I started the sissification line too early and never had enough to pay before the deadline. Though I was playing the nerd background so I probably could only afford the business course by then. is The calendar on a repeating cycle, allowing you to go back to September the long way, and take a new course?
Sorry for the late reply, I haven't been doing the best job at keeping up with the game threads as of late. No, not yet, everything is coded on a strict "is" (things that only happen at very specific moments), not a modulo as for repeating events (things that open on specific days, etc.) and if it was, it wouldn't work very well as the datation is on a 365 modulo (so every 365 days, the date repeat, no leap years in this game) and a week is on a 7 modulo, so they won't exactly match up.

It would be feasible to redo the code to handle it fairly easily, but the truth is that there isn't enough content in the game for it to be worth playing an entire year as it would be boring grind vs the current hopefully sorta entertaining grind ^^

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Just posting to say I really enjoy your game. A lot of the content currently in the game is super enjoyable and I look forward to future updates.
Thanks! I'm actually releasing an update now, it's just not a really exciting one (maintenance update, mostly. Some QoL but no new content) Next update will definitely be more content oriented however :D

levonk

Apr 9, 2022
Hi
I found an error in your Date widget in version 0.4.0. After I sleep on the first day the date changes to September 31st and stays there not matter how many days pass. The problem is with your switch. you are using commas (,) to separate the numbers. You should only have a space between the numbers. At the moment it is going with the default which is 31st

I don't think this will affect game-play, but it makes it difficult since some things are supposed to happen on specific days, and you will not know exactly what date you are on.

Reactions: AgentAnderson

levonk

Apr 9, 2022
Found another error. each time you pay rent a fatal error message comes up.
I did not check where the error is but here is the error message:
Code:
An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: <<RentRoutine>>: errors within widget code (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.routines[State.temporary.a] is undefined; Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.routines[State.temporary.a] is undefined; Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.routines[State.temporary.a] is undefined; Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.routines[State.temporary.a] is undefined; Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.routines[State.temporary.a] is undefined; Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.routines[State.temporary.a] is undefined; Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>).

Stack Trace:
value@file:///Users/levonk/Downloads/Game%20Saves/Fresh%20Starts%200.4.0/Fresh%20Starts.html:23331:146765
handler/<@file:///Users/levonk/Downloads/Game%20Saves/Fresh%20Starts%200.4.0/Fresh%20Starts.html:23331:218866
value/<@file:///Users/levonk/Downloads/Game%20Saves/Fresh%20Starts%200.4.0/Fresh%20Starts.html:23331:198706
onClickFnWrapper/<@file:///Users/levonk/Downloads/Game%20Saves/Fresh%20Starts%200.4.0/Fresh%20Starts.html:23331:45634
dispatch@file:///Users/levonk/Downloads/Game%20Saves/Fresh%20Starts%200.4.0/Fresh%20Starts.html:57:43064
add/v.handle@file:///Users/levonk/Downloads/Game%20Saves/Fresh%20Starts%200.4.0/Fresh%20Starts.html:57:41048

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Hi
I found an error in your Date widget in version 0.4.0. After I sleep on the first day the date changes to September 31st and stays there not matter how many days pass. The problem is with your switch. you are using commas (,) to separate the numbers. You should only have a space between the numbers. At the moment it is going with the default which is 31st

I don't think this will affect game-play, but it makes it difficult since some things are supposed to happen on specific days, and you will not know exactly what date you are on.
Found another error. each time you pay rent a fatal error message comes up.
I did not check where the error is but here is the error message:
Code:
An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: <<RentRoutine>>: errors within widget code (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.routines[State.temporary.a] is undefined; Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.routines[State.temporary.a] is undefined; Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.routines[State.temporary.a] is undefined; Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.routines[State.temporary.a] is undefined; Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.routines[State.temporary.a] is undefined; Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.routines[State.temporary.a] is undefined; Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>).

Stack Trace:
value@file:///Users/levonk/Downloads/Game%20Saves/Fresh%20Starts%200.4.0/Fresh%20Starts.html:23331:146765
handler/<@file:///Users/levonk/Downloads/Game%20Saves/Fresh%20Starts%200.4.0/Fresh%20Starts.html:23331:218866
value/<@file:///Users/levonk/Downloads/Game%20Saves/Fresh%20Starts%200.4.0/Fresh%20Starts.html:23331:198706
onClickFnWrapper/<@file:///Users/levonk/Downloads/Game%20Saves/Fresh%20Starts%200.4.0/Fresh%20Starts.html:23331:45634
dispatch@file:///Users/levonk/Downloads/Game%20Saves/Fresh%20Starts%200.4.0/Fresh%20Starts.html:57:43064
add/v.handle@file:///Users/levonk/Downloads/Game%20Saves/Fresh%20Starts%200.4.0/Fresh%20Starts.html:57:41048
Noted! I'll get a hotfix up ASAP :)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FreshStarts-0.4.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: kinkybastard

whotheff

Aug 29, 2017
I get this when trying to load a save from previous version:
Can this be fixed?

Code:
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.flags.jobs.homekeeping is undefined.

Stack Trace:
value@file:///Fresh%20Starts%200.4.1/Fresh%20Starts/Fresh%20Starts.html:23593:146765
handler/<@file:///Fresh%20Starts%200.4.1/Fresh%20Starts/Fresh%20Starts.html:23593:218866
value/<@file:///Fresh%20Starts%200.4.1/Fresh%20Starts/Fresh%20Starts.html:23593:198706
onClickFnWrapper/<@file:///Fresh%20Starts%200.4.1/Fresh%20Starts/Fresh%20Starts.html:23593:45634
dispatch@file:///Fresh%20Starts%200.4.1/Fresh%20Starts/Fresh%20Starts.html:57:43064
add/v.handle@file:///Fresh%20Starts%200.4.1/Fresh%20Starts/Fresh%20Starts.html:57:41048

Revan12

Jun 30, 2017
Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>><<if visited("Club") > 4 && visited("Train") > 3 && $flags.gym.event is 0>
Error: child tag <<elseif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>><<elseif $flags.gym.event is 1 && visited("Club") > 5 && $flags.gym.event is 1>>

Error: child tag <<elseif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>><<elseif $flags.gym.event is 2 && visited("Gym") >= 10 && $flags.gym.event is 2>>

Error: child tag <<elseif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>><<elseif $flags.gym.event is 3 && visited("Gym") >= 13 && $flags.gym.event is 3>>

Error: child tag <<elseif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>><<elseif $flags.gym.event == 5 && $player.status.crossdressing && $playerBody.ratio < -33>>

Error: child tag <<elseif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>><<elseif (visited("Train") is 15 or (visited("Train") % 20 is 0 && visited("Train") >= 15)) && visited("SCUnlock") is 0 && !$player.status.crossdressing>>

Error: child tag <<else>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>><<else>>
Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>><</if>>
I get all of these errors when i try to workout in the gym.

Reactions: Deckard81

h2812337

May 22, 2018
I've tried to follow this game for a while, and the truth is this game is depressingly broken, with very little new content in over 2 years of development. Adding new clothes to the store when core things like your event system, calendar, and economy are just flat broken...smh.

The time/money economy is busted. The gas station pays next to nothing, and some courses have classes starting in the middle of the day (Business starts at 14:00) so you must work a half shift 9:00-13:00. Walking to class takes 40 min, then class ends at 18:00, and you must head back to the gas station to work a second shift from 18:40 to 1AM. Between work taking every waking hour of the day, paying rent and tuition, and common expenses like food and hygiene consuming all your money, this may as well be Broke Student Simulator.

Honestly it feels like this is a way over-ambitious project that is completely out of control. Focus on getting basic stuff working first.

Reactions: imghost

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I get this when trying to load a save from previous version:
Can this be fixed?

Code:
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.flags.jobs.homekeeping is undefined.

Stack Trace:
value@file:///Fresh%20Starts%200.4.1/Fresh%20Starts/Fresh%20Starts.html:23593:146765
handler/<@file:///Fresh%20Starts%200.4.1/Fresh%20Starts/Fresh%20Starts.html:23593:218866
value/<@file:///Fresh%20Starts%200.4.1/Fresh%20Starts/Fresh%20Starts.html:23593:198706
onClickFnWrapper/<@file:///Fresh%20Starts%200.4.1/Fresh%20Starts/Fresh%20Starts.html:23593:45634
dispatch@file:///Fresh%20Starts%200.4.1/Fresh%20Starts/Fresh%20Starts.html:57:43064
add/v.handle@file:///Fresh%20Starts%200.4.1/Fresh%20Starts/Fresh%20Starts.html:57:41048
This one is an issue with the updater, sometimes it pops up when initially loading while the game catches up. Still safer to start a new save if it continues.

-Snip-
I get all of these errors when i try to workout in the gym.
Noted, should be fully fixed in the upcoming patch. New event really messed things up for some reason.

I've tried to follow this game for a while, and the truth is this game is depressingly broken, with very little new content in over 2 years of development. Adding new clothes to the store when core things like your event system, calendar, and economy are just flat broken...smh.

The time/money economy is busted. The gas station pays next to nothing, and some courses have classes starting in the middle of the day (Business starts at 14:00) so you must work a half shift 9:00-13:00. Walking to class takes 40 min, then class ends at 18:00, and you must head back to the gas station to work a second shift from 18:40 to 1AM. Between work taking every waking hour of the day, paying rent and tuition, and common expenses like food and hygiene consuming all your money, this may as well be Broke Student Simulator.

Honestly it feels like this is a way over-ambitious project that is completely out of control. Focus on getting basic stuff working first.
There is a lot to unpack and I first want to tell that yes, it is a huge project, which is why it only just got into beta and there are a lot of valid criticism here, but there are also a few things I want to correct the record on/give tips on, I'll be addressing those in order.

A lot of content was added over the course of last year. A short list of event additions can be found in this spoiler box.

Of course, the size of the events varies wildly from relatively short and not all updates featured events, but I think there is still a lot of new things to explore. Of course, new items are added every so-often, sometimes in a thematic way (Professional clothing for the business expansion, same goes for homekeeping and dance updates). There were a lot of backend updates which are really helping me to work on new content as the foundations are far more solid and I hope I can double the amount of new events this coming year considering I'm only planning on doing one UI/Backend update this summer instead of the four from last year.

As a semi-open sandbox, the game's main challenge really revolves around time management. Like you said, some programs have "weird" timings forcing you to use certain game mechanics. The business class is an exemple of this, but it is somewhat designed around those constraints.

Now for some tips since you mentioned those aspects of your playthrough you found to be problematic.

-Half shifts exist for a reason, but the Gas Station is really meant to be there to get you started on the game, but you are meant to find other, better job actions (the game rewards you for working on your own accord, in a sense). Some of those are acquired through college (acting, homekeeping, etc.) while others just require you to go down the rabbit hole (camgirl, stripper, prostitute).
-The bus pass is meant to improve your time management by a significant margin. Not only does it allow you to reach other areas, but it also gives you some fast travel options to crucial areas (your house, the mall and the college), allowing you to reduce your daily commute from 1:20 to 0:16. Yes, there is a fee coming with it, but it will really change your game.

Personally, I never had financial difficulties in the game, but the early game is clearly a rougher patch, meant for you to adapt. When you move up the economic ladder, you can increase your quality of life (better food, apartment, etc.). Saying it's a broke student simulator might actually be a pretty decent way to describe the early game to be fair.

At the end of the day, my vision is heavily tainted as a developer in terms of balance. I always appreciate feedback and suggestions towards balance, but I will wholeheartedly admit I cannot balance this game for shit (I try to stay consistent, but that's pretty much all I can do myself).

This being said, I appreciate you giving all of this feedback and if you have suggestions for smoothing the start, I will be glad to change some things based on said suggestions :)

smith66

Aug 24, 2017

If your having money issues anywhere but at the start then that means your avoiding sex and if your avoiding sex why are you even playing? Even just working the glory hole regularly will bring in a fair amount of cash.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes