BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Uhh femdom eh no, not a big fan of it. I mostly like to be the dominant one. I like to be the one in control, I like to be the one who dominates not the other way around. That's how I roll.
So gonna ask you dev do you plan to include an option between Maledom & femdom if yes I sure will love to download this and play but if no welp gonna pass on this one.

Anyways I hope you succeed with your project coz you've great LI Models. Oh and best of luck for further development.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Wow, this is a very good first release. You'd think this was the developers third or fourth game, not first. Bravo

Rchuck

Jun 30, 2017
11 months to do the 1.0. great renderings, but the story is very weak. What do you mean, the guy needs a towel to take a shower? it offended me in such a way that I almost stopped playing. Other than that the game is very good. I hope there are no more scenes with dreams. Hopefully it won't be long before we see 2.0
Let's support him so that he doesn't stop updating the game. Who can help ??

john0410

May 31, 2020
Renders looks good story is good girls are too good but i am not a fan of female domination i know you cant remove it because it is liked by others but can you add male domination also

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Renders looks good story is good girls are too good but i am not a fan of female domination i know you cant remove it because it is liked by others but can you add male domination also
Lily scene suggests that is coming and I'm sure some of the college girls will be into that too.

Dravuth

Oct 27, 2018
Just fnished game for now it's hecking awesome renders and story I will be watching your career with great interest

Reactions: VOYEUR

meh_man

Feb 25, 2021
A nice first release. But there is a major issue with this (imo), there is a severe lack of originality.

From the quick menu to the music, I've seen/heard all of it before.

Still in its current state its better than a lot of other games here.
It'd be better if the dev stopped being "inspired" by other well known games.

This can be a lot better.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: House Of Black

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
So why do i think Lily is with your father... Renders are good story looks intresting for now. lets wait for the next update.

4.50 star(s) 544 Votes