• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

XdanielX

Donor
Sep 16, 2017
The game looks very promising! and the renders look great.
Can't wait for the next episode to come out. keep the great work Dev :)

Emoon

May 4, 2017
Now the render quality and character designs are rock solid. BUT the linux build is broken (Could not import renpy.bootstrap.). Can't give much more information on it except for the terminal output.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And implementing analytics without informing the end-user and/or giving him the option to opt-out is a big no no. Now i know we're in a niche-genre here but don't be a dick and at least let people know upfront that you collect data and what you collect. From what i've seen it's nothing sensitive (except the uuid) but still without explicit consent this violates federal law in some states in the U.S. and is against the GDPR in Europe.

So enough party-pooping, fix this and after that godspeed for this magnificent project.

Last edited:

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Cant use UnRen on this, Python.exe is missing, hmmm ?
If you get error about Python not being found in new games:

Edit unren.bat with notepad++.
- Search:
set "pythondir=%currentdir%lib\windows-i686\"
- Change it to:
set "pythondir=%currentdir%lib\windows-x86_64\"

Save file.

Reactions: SaxySax and Myscho

Jodifarmer45

Jan 6, 2019
Congrats on the awsome start! Great graphics, hot women, and a well written story.

I do have one recommendation and I hope the developer listens or reads this. The nude models/girls so far have all been vacant of any genital hair. They are completly shaven. Some of the women that are introduced need to have a landing strip or squirrel tail. Not just straight bald. Most girls dont shave it all. Thanks in advance for the consideration.

ElMario

Jul 16, 2017
Love your game.
Nice amount of content for a first release.
Great models, good looking renders.
Love the boss and the waitress/dancer.

Keeping an eye on this one.

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Name of the game: Fresh Women
Name of the first chapter: A Fresh Start

You know what else is fresh? Pretty much everything about this game. The locations, characters and especially some of their expressions are new, exciting and beautiful. The story at its super early stage, obviously, can remind you of games like "Time for you" with the mysterious past and missing / secretive parents but I'm interested and want to see how things will develop.

Looking forward to Chapter 2 :)

crocooo_

Jul 4, 2018
Please I need to know the song that started playing after meeting the girl from coffee shop and gym!

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
The same goes for instant 5 star. :sneaky:
Of course, when a game is in version 0.1 it cannot be clearly qualified, from my point of view you should wait at least until version 0.5 at least since after several updates you can already see the path that is going to be taken from clearer way.

Reactions: Carpe Stultus
4.50 star(s) 540 Votes