• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Hey, Guys!
This week Tsundere-Writer planned the date of MC and Alyssa in the Dance Club with 15 new beautiful script pages.
On the art side, Daisuke3D posed around 40 renders, made and selected the assets for the Dance Club.
I created a poll where you can so I can prioritize them in Episode; and in Episode 2.
On the management side, I created a Dashboard to measure how many renders and script pages are being created each week, so the team can work on improving these numbers. I want to make this Dashboard available to you in the future, so you can see our daily progress.
I also read a few pages on Business Intelligence so I can make better decisions about the future of FreshWomen.
I’m happy for your support in the development of this game, and I’m working hard to make the development of this game more efficient, so you can get more episodes of FreshWomen this year!
Cheers,
Oppai-Man

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
My main criticism as of now is that it might be nice to have a larger variety in body types among the female characters. Much as I like big tits, they feel a bit less special when 4 of the 6 main girls look basically the same from the neck down.
Gotta respectfully but strongly disagree, the more babes with gorgeous tits the better. In most of the games the models without sizeable and proportionate breasts fail to attract me and are my least favourite, unless they are exceptionally cute and their overall look goes well with flat chest, but that is very rare.

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
Gotta respectfully but strongly disagree, the more babes with gorgeous tits the better. In most of the games the models without sizeable and proportionate breasts fail to attract me and are my least favourite, unless they are exceptionally cute and their overall look goes well with flat chest, but that is very rare.
Yep, I'm totally agree. Cannot consider woman with small tits as my LI in a game. The only exception I can remember is Alexis from Intertwined.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yep, I'm totally agree. Cannot consider woman with small tits as my LI in a game. The only exception I can remember is Alexis from Intertwined.
Well, I will disrespectfully disagree and say that the developers really need more variety as the characters seem to mostly be the same body type with very little deviation from the "tits as large as their heads" look.
Personal taste aside it would make more sense for the developers to have a variety of body and personality types in love interests so as to appeal to a larger range of players, if all of the characters have the same basic look then people who prefer something different will go elsewhere. IIRC there is only one Asian character in the previews and no other POC, so anyone who is looking for content with that type of character will skip this game.

Reactions: Squarblesport

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
Well, I will disrespectfully disagree and say that the developers really need more variety as the characters seem to mostly be the same body type with very little deviation from the "tits as large as their heads" look.
Personal taste aside it would make more sense for the developers to have a variety of body and personality types in love interests so as to appeal to a larger range of players, if all of the characters have the same basic look then people who prefer something different will go elsewhere. IIRC there is only one Asian character in the previews and no other POC, so anyone who is looking for content with that type of character will skip this game.
All I can say - this game is obviously made by the guys who prefer tits big. If you are not into this stuff - there are lot of games which can give you body types you prefer.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
All I can say - this game is obviously made by the guys who prefer tits big. If you are not into this stuff - there are lot of games which can give you body types you prefer.
<shrug> And it also never hurts to provide feedback to the developers about the fact that some people like variety, perhaps it will help in their next game or some future project down the line. I'm fine with it, so far I've been able to do my "monk" run of the game and not have the MC fuck random old women who proposition him in bars :LOL: We shall see if they continue to give us the ability to choose who the MC has sex with or if it will eventually require the MC to fuck someone. Personally the personalities of the available LI has been more of a turn off than the body types, I'm always able to find someone I like in a game... Mostly... I mean, I think so?

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Hell of a game really, the renders and quality are far far above the majority of games.

The only issue I have, not a big one objectively but personally irks me a lot, and this as a feedback too as this is a very small thing and requires really nothing but has a big impact (for me atleast to the point of dealbreaker even), the scene with Lily was superb, Lily herself an immediate favourite,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Squarblesport

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There are so many beautiful women in this game.
It's hard to decide. But.. Lily.. hot damn, what a woman. :love: So far, she's my #1 in this game.
Lily>Alyssa>Chloe I think.
Mae is beautiful, but she is only side character probably. Plus, she was entertaining her earlier deliver-boys for sure.

It's going to be a good game.

Last edited:

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Tough choice between Chloe and Alyssa for favorite girl so far. Went with Chloe in the end.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
There are so many beautiful women in this game.
It's hard to decide. But.. Lily.. hot damn, what a woman. :love: So far, she's my #1 in this game.
Lily>Alyssa>Chloe I think.
Mae is beautiful, but she is only side character probably. Plus, she was entertaining her earlier deliver-boys for sure.

It's going to be a good game.
Yeah, Lily is number one for me as well. Her image in the previews is the reason I started playing. Love me some hot redheads :love:

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I quite loved this, light-hearted tone with an interesting mystery story, the game has all the beginning foundations of a great new gen WEG. The only thing that stood out to me was the old cavernous vagina models being used, could use an update on those wonderfully proportioned models.

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Well another game with another array of Sluts being Lily and Susan for now. Don't what with too much hype for this one it's OKish and tbh I didn't enjoyed it a bit coz Femdom I don't like at all, I hate it. I mostly prefer Maledom tbh but looking at the MC of this one trust me I'm disappointed he's one hell of a Submissive son of a Bitch plus Wimp as well.
So for the peeps who hate Femdom this one is ain't at all for ya pass on this one coz mostly in future updates I think Dev still gonna treat MC has a Wimp and Submissive pussy.
And another turnoff is the LI's being sluts starting with Lily surely and Susan possibly. During the scene with Lily, she stated about being with multiple partners I mean tf is there any need to let us know that. And Susan from start gave me Slut vibes but I ignored that thought but later she being all weirdly mysterious made me sure she has dirty secrets and it just got proved when looking for her bag in her house when we get our hands on keys at side there's her Mobile which had a notification saying " Enjoyed it alot. can't wait to do it again" from an Unknown Number.
I just tried this one coz I was intrigued with all hype it had going on for it on F95 so was pretty interested to look what this one look like and seriously I'm pretty confused what was the hype all about. This one is OKish oh excluding Femdom though I mostly ignored the scene and focused on story, but if including Femdom you ask oh my I am not at all interested.

OppaiMan.com

Adult Games Store
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Episode 2 - Status Report + Previews

ep2_thu_chloehome_chloe_up.png

Hey Guys!

This week Tsundere-Writer gifted us with 12 new script pages. This time it's a date with Julia where they play a game where loser has to lose their clothes.

Daisuke3D rendered 38 beautiful new scenes where Chloe and MC talk over the phone. She is wearing the green option that got 69% of the votes!

chloe_poll_result.jpg

Meanwhile, the (+$10) has the following results so far.

Figure_1.png

These results are really helpful to help us deliver the right content in episode 2 and future updates. I'll keep this poll open for a while so it can gather more votes.

And the also shows promising data.

Figure_2.png

On my side, I'm preparing version 0.1.4 with a few fixes here and there.

Thank you for letting me know what you want to see in the game, and also giving us the support to accomplish these results. I want this game to be a very well crafted gem. Something well made that people can enjoy and feel a little happier.

Cheers,

Oppai-Man

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Uhh femdom eh no, not a big fan of it. I mostly like to be the dominant one. I like to be the one in control, I like to be the one who dominates not the other way around. That's how I roll.
So gonna ask you dev do you plan to include an option between Maledom & femdom if yes I sure will love to download this and play but if no welp gonna pass on this one.

Anyways I hope you succeed with your project coz you've great LI Models. Oh and best of luck for further development.
I prefer if domination (male or female) can be avoided. I don't like it in any case.

Well maledom is disgusting for me, but yeah doesn't mean it scares me. Concerning being scared though: Just find it weird how some people need to always publicly whine here about femdom. My simple guess is that many of those people must have some deeper trauma in that regard. ;)

Anyway personally I hope this game will have some proper femdom content, based on our choices. So far nothing indicates it will be forced on players. So all should be good.
I hope this means that the MC and the LIs involved can have a relationship that doesn't include any kind of domination. Changing femdom for maledom isn't my passion.

OppaiMan.com

Adult Games Store
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
I prefer if domination (male or female) can be avoided. I don't like it in any case.

I hope this means that the MC and the LIs involved can have a relationship that doesn't include any kind of domination. Changing femdom for maledom isn't my passion.
I learned that "Female Domination" is not an appropriate tag for this game, so I asked the uploader to remove it from the thread.

4.50 star(s) 540 Votes