LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version Season 2 Ep2 Part 1
  • Removed scene gallery (Dev added his own)
  • Split scene and image galleries into 2 separate menus
  • Unlocked all scenes/images

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scene
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
The game has updated now to Part 2 of EP2 of Season 2.

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
Regular updates, In-game Walkthrough, blank scene before animation switch/ends.
This is how all games should be.

Darkrider_X

Mar 8, 2023
I cannot get the newest version to load. I keep getting a traceback notepad pop up instead of loading. The following info appears in the note.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Line with id end_of_beta_2cf5026c appeared twice, at scripts/credits/end_of_beta.rpyc:15 and game/scripts_engine/credits/end_of_beta.rpy:15.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "renpy/script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 169, in take_translates
n.filename, n.linenumber))
Exception: Line with id end_of_beta_2cf5026c appeared twice, at scripts/credits/end_of_beta.rpyc:15 and game/scripts_engine/credits/end_of_beta.rpy:15.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
FreshWomen
Wed Dec 20 20:18:31 2023

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Can't wait for the 2024 releases to go this way: season 2 episode 2 part 3 batch 1/5 version 1 to see few voiced renders every 6 months. I'm sad how this project went downhill so fast because of the bad development decisions ...

You would think that increasing the visual quality it will be better but honestly i have no idea what happened. Characters look like they have grease put on them. Not to mention the style looks ugly going from a cartoonish style to attempt and make it realistic.

On top of that the story makes no sense being all over place, and then spending unnecessary long time with characters people don't care about instead of the main season 1 cast... I'm so disappointed at this rate of how things are made behind the scenes it will take another 3 years to get the full season 2 out and in retrospect the whole season played from start to finish does not justify the waiting time at all.

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
Like others have mentioned game went down hill fast. From young dude with meeting and doing hot women, with a story about his pasto a dumb-ass involved in a prostitution ring. Taking one of the hotter girls (Alyssa) and making her as different as the two Mandy’s on the sitcom “last man standing”. Looks like she fell in a vat of pig lard.

not sure if I will keep it on my list of games except maybe for Susan and Lily

yeah yeah. Opinions are like a-holes everyone has one just my two cents. Took a good game trying to do too much

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
This story sure took a wrong turn somewhere. So now we are straight up recruiting innocent girls and turning them into working girls at a local whorehouse? Luckily looks like this might not last, hopefully. At this point they all deserve to be expelled. This now kind of feels like it could be a totally different game

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
Like others have mentioned game went down hill fast. From young dude with meeting and doing hot women, with a story about his pasto a dumb-ass involved in a prostitution ring. Taking one of the hotter girls (Alyssa) and making her as different as the two Mandy’s on the sitcom “last man standing”. Looks like she fell in a vat of pig lard.

not sure if I will keep it on my list of games except maybe for Susan and Lily

yeah yeah. Opinions are like a-holes everyone has one just my two cents. Took a good game trying to do too much
Agreed 100%

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
All the women in this game (except Julia) are sluts. They have a lot of miles. I had hoped that Chloe would be different, but she already had her past with miles. Lili and Sua mention that in college they were sacks of meat.

Most here love women with a great past so there will be no problems for them.

I'm disappointed that Chloe and Alissa turned out to be sluts. For my part I will make a drop, I will not play this game again, Julia is the only one worth it but I can't install 10G just for her, and in the end have a harem of Used Whores

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I'm disappointed that Chloe and Alissa turned out to be sluts. For my part I will make a drop, I will not play this game again, Julia is the only one worth it but I can't install 10G just for her, and in the end have a harem of Used Whores
The issue is the whores had sex with whores aka the MC the biggest whore of all.
The MC should be pure, never had sex with anyone and it should remain this way, a really pure game, where everyone is a virgin, the MC, his wife / girlfriend (and only one, don't talk about blasphemie like harems) and ofc his mother!

4.50 star(s) 546 Votes