lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Is anyone else annoyed by short updates that only have one scene? I'd rather wait longer and enjoy a full update with more content.
Than you just have to skip some short updates until they finished the episode and then play the whole episode in a row. Problem solved

kazeiheikaya

Apr 1, 2024
that's great, actually, because it means you have a loooooooooot more AVNs to play and be impressed with if this is your current high bar
Oh i've been ripping through them, Summers Gone, Being a DIK, The Seven Realms, Acting Lessons, Bad memories, between Two Worlds, Cosy Cafe, Eternum, Now & Then (possibly the greatest so far), etc.

I'm surprised you dont think this one was that good though? I thought it was pretty solid. Has a bit of shlock to it, most of them do but the renders and characters weren't the worst by far. Wouldn't say its in my top, but because it was the first I definitely look forward to it.

Khaos123456

Oct 14, 2020
The plot was good in the first season except for the final episode, and the main line of the second season is unclear. Lily was worried that her husband's behavior made people think MC was just a substitute for happiness when he was lonely.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Why Lily scene in this update are not showed in the gallery? I'm not using any mods, by the way, just playing the compressed 1080 version.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Why Lily scene in this update are not showed in the gallery? I'm not using any mods, by the way, just playing the compressed 1080 version.
As far as I remember, weren't some of the scenes in the gallery? :unsure:

when I played a long time ago, I remember after the sex scene with one of the girls, they were not in gallery

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
all sex scenes of the game are the gallery except the new Lily scene in this update
Understood. when I last played the previous updates, a couple of scenes were missing from the gallery. Perhaps developer have not yet added scenes to the gallery, In some games, immediately after the update there are no new scenes in the gallery.

Last edited:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Dev is a scammer and part of the reason people won't support legit Devs by spending money and buying their games. He spams advertisements on Steam so people will gave to subscribe to his Patreon and get updates, instead of updating the game everyone already paid for on Steam. His updates are small and slow and this way he milks more money out of people.
Reckless_Arrogant I think in Steam you pay for season 1 only, season 2 will need another payment, but probably you will get a discount. To be fair, this is the first dev that takes into account what you paid in patreon before to get the new update. For example, if you already paid 10 bucks in the past, including steam, you will get the new update for only 2$. Besides of that, he regionalize prices, that means that people in third world countries can get the game for a less price. Calling him a scammer, when he is the only one who does these things, it's totally unfair in my opinion. The price you paid for a full season is fair in my opinion, considering other adult games prices.

Reactions: iamBatmannotyou

Reckless_Arrogant

Oct 7, 2017
Reckless_Arrogant I think in Steam you pay for season 1 only, season 2 will need another payment, but probably you will get a discount. To be fair, this is the first dev that takes into account what you paid in patreon before to get the new update. For example, if you already paid 10 bucks in the past, including steam, you will get the new update for only 2$. Besides of that, he regionalize prices, that means that people in third world countries can get the game for a less price. Calling him a scammer, when he is the only one who does these things, it's totally unfair in my opinion. The price you paid for a full season is fair in my opinion, considering other adult games prices.
Why does he spam Steam with links (you cannot comment on those posts, he locks them) baiting people to his website to milk money off of small updates then? Not an honest practice tbh

Reactions: Steuan

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Why does he spam Steam with links (you cannot comment on those posts, he locks them) baiting people to his website to milk money off of small updates then? Not an honest practice tbh
Spam and scam are two different things, in that case, you should call him a spammer, not a scammer. To promote strongly in Steam new updates when those aren't in the site, it's a fair critic. Although it seems that Steam has no rules against it.

Regarding short updates, the most of the devs here don't make updates with more than 500 renders, the amount that this dev and his team makes, so, I don't know who are the legit devs then. In my opinion, he is very legit and actually is trying to be very professional. To put an example, when many people complained for the recent Julia's update, he made refunds for the people who requested it, nobody else does that. You also need to consider that they are making Forbidden Fantasy too, if you compile both games, the rate of production is way bigger than the most of the games.

Last edited:
Reactions: iamBatmannotyou

Reckless_Arrogant

Oct 7, 2017
Spam and scam are two different things, in that case, you should call him a spammer, not a scammer. To promote strongly in Steam new updates when those aren't in the site, it's a fair critic. Although it seems that Steam has no rules against it.

Regarding short updates, the most of the devs here don't make updates with more than 500 renders, the amount that this dev and his team makes, so, I don't know who are the legit devs then. In my opinion, he is very legit and actually is trying to be very professional. To put an example, when many people complained for the recent Julia's update, he made refunds for the people who requested it, nobody else does that. You also need to consider that they are making Forbidden Fantasy too, if you compile both games, the rate of production is way bigger than the most of the games.
Ok Oppaiman

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i would like Julia more if she didn't have purple hair. really hate purple hair on vn LI's. i ignore any LI with purple hair.

4.50 star(s) 546 Votes