Reckless_Arrogant

Oct 7, 2017
I don't understand what the Dev is thinking. He keeps spamming Steam with updates and teasers (you cannot comment on them) and simply doesn't update the game there. I really feel like I should stop buying and supporting and just download them for free to play the updated game

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
Its in a weird state right now, and I dont mean the models. I think they still look great. But the story is just all over the place now. Feel like the dad story finished too quickly and now they are just making stuff up on the fly.

Reactions: Steuan

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
This Game bothers me a lot...because we (MC) have no real influence on the Gameplay whatsoever. For example, i m trying to get closer to Sue, because most of the other Womens doesn t interest me....but the Game wouldn t really let me. There are no ways to get closer to your prefered LI. Also, the MC doesn t really give a shit about romance and relationships. His only problem is when or how he gets laid... After some time this is really boring. At least give the Players a way to get closer to their fav. LI`s. :(

We need more Sue Content btw... :p
I have a bad feeling he’s saving sex scene with Sue to the end of the game:mad:

Eggtrix

Mar 5, 2024
Just so I'm clear... My last version was season 2 episode 2 part 2, a couple updates behind. To continue with the latest version, I just download the updated game then copy my save folder?

Very sorry if this is asked every other day, my own search didn't lead to a recent answer.

Feb 25, 2022

Hello, my dear FreshMen!

There are only a few hours left to get the special price for FreshWomen Season 2 Episode 3 Part 1: available for tiers $2 and above (with lifetime contribution of $10+)

Watch our new exclusive Lily sneak peek now!

Watch now:

At this price, more than 2,000 players have taken advantage of this part that we released on June 7 It's a very affordable price, considering everything the episode offers.

You'll have the highest level of intimacy with Lily! It will be breathtaking. Accepting Bruce's invitation to the Frat Challenge made things even more intense.

As intense as the madness at Minerva Bay College.

Tomorrow (June 14), the price of the game goes up to $15 or more. Don't miss the chance to experience all this for just *$2 now!

Watch now:

FreshWomen Season 2 Episode 3 Part 1 has:

• About 30 minutes of fresh content;
• 583 gorgeous 4K renders;
• 37 sexy animations in 60 FPS;
• Voice Acting;
• Sexy sounds and moaning;
• 720p, 1080p and 4K options;
• Sweat and Physics;
• HD Maps for all characters;
• Multiple translations;
Products included with your purchase:
• FreshWomen - Season 1.
• FreshWomen - Season 2 Episodes 1 and 2.
Watch now:

Notes:
This version includes all the previous episodes in a single download.
You just need to download and extract the .zip file to play.
Your save files from Steam will be automatically imported when you start the game.
You don't need the version from Steam to play this episode.
You can cancel your subscription here:

It's great to have your support, thank you for that,

OppaiMan

oyeh

Feb 26, 2018
Does this game contain content from the season 1?
I didn’t see the download link for Season 1

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Just so I'm clear... My last version was season 2 episode 2 part 2, a couple updates behind. To continue with the latest version, I just download the updated game then copy my save folder?

Very sorry if this is asked every other day, my own search didn't lead to a recent answer.
The renpy games saves folder is stored in two places in your computer, one inside the game folder and one outside. The saves folder outside the game folder usually is loaded automatically with each update, so, you don't need to do anything to load your previous saves. But if you want to copy the saves from the saves folder of the previous update, just in case, you can do that too.

kazeiheikaya

Apr 1, 2024
This unironically was my first introduction to AVN and holds a pretty special place....
and I didnt even realize we had hours into S2 content on here yet. Rip me.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
FreshWomen [S2 Ep.3 Part 1 720p] [OppaiMan]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
-------------------------------------------------------------

FreshWomen [S2 Ep.3 Part 1 108p] [OppaiMan]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

Mac:
-------------------------------------------------------------

FreshWomen [S2 Ep.3 Part 1 Ultra HD 4K] [OppaiMan]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
the 720 pixeldrain download is corrupt. tried it twice.
it 'completes' download as a smaller file than advertised (only 804m stated 864) and fails checksum

edit: workupload worked fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: steelgreat

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I don't understand what the Dev is thinking. He keeps spamming Steam with updates and teasers (you cannot comment on them) and simply doesn't update the game there. I really feel like I should stop buying and supporting and just download them for free to play the updated game
That's because he concluded that is better releasing full seasons in steam than single updates (DLC), according to an analysis he did. If you want single updates, you need to do it through his patreon.

Croftic

Jul 20, 2017
Is anyone else annoyed by short updates that only have one scene? I'd rather wait longer and enjoy a full update with more content.

Reactions: TheGremlin21
4.50 star(s) 546 Votes