Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
I don't even know why I'm still downloading this game. The last 3 or 4 updates, IMHO, were a real letdown. I might be a real stupid hypocrite robot ?!

It's like smoking a cig or some bud. You'll always try to find again lost sensations, the " first-time diziness feeling " in particular, by increasing the amount or shifting brands, but you'll never succeed.

The same rule applies here. I can no longer find the " hype " I had at the start of this game. Number of renders per update greatly diminished and the new models are not on par with the original ones.

All of this stems from this DAMN 4K obsession. Everything seems so tasteless now.

:FacePalm:

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
By the looks of it, yes.
And we have to add it to the other problems, like this update for example, yes its an update, yes theres sexcene on it, but where is this game going exactly? Its like this has no direction, no real progression. This update was empty for me and while playing i was questioning myself why im still playing it, and about the renders, what a downgrade!

Before:
View attachment 3727734

Now:
View attachment 3727745
Looking at the last photo: Mary Jane????

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version Season 2 Ep3 part 1
  • Removed scene gallery (Dev added his own)
  • Split scene and image galleries into 2 separate menus
  • Unlocked all scenes/images
  • Added 1 scene to scene gallery

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scene
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
Please update your mod for FreshWomen - Season 2 - Episode 3 - Part 1 :love: (y)

Feb 25, 2022

The special price for Freshwomen Season 2 Episode 3 Part 1 ends on the 14th.

Get it now for tier $2 and above (with $10+ lifetime contribution)

Download now:

In this part of the episode, in addition to Lily's hot date and Bruce's Frat Challenge, you'll see real chaos at Minerva Bay College!

Donna loses control of everything, Ms. Watson fights with a girl in the pool and condoms and bananas are handed out to everyone! Dylan is having a great time because everything is just the way he likes it! Can you imagine this crazy situation?

Join in the fun at a special price.

Download now:

FreshWomen Season 2 Episode 3 Part 1 has:
• About 30 minutes of fresh content;
• 37 sexy animations in 60 FPS;
• 583 gorgeous 4K renders;
• Voice Acting;
• Sexy sounds and moaning;
• 720p, 1080p and 4K options;
• Sweat and Physics;
• HD Maps for all characters;
• Multiple translations;
Products included with your purchase:
FreshWomen - Season 1.
FreshWomen - Season 2 Episodes 1 and 2.Download now:
Notes:
This version includes all the previous episodes in a single download.
You just need to download and extract the .zip file to play.
Your save files from Steam will be automatically imported when you start the game.
You don't need the version from Steam to play this episode.
You can cancel your subscription here:

It's great to have your support, thank you for that,

OppaiMan

Reactions: abcde
Jan 13, 2021
This Game bothers me a lot...because we (MC) have no real influence on the Gameplay whatsoever. For example, i m trying to get closer to Sue, because most of the other Womens doesn t interest me....but the Game wouldn t really let me. There are no ways to get closer to your prefered LI. Also, the MC doesn t really give a shit about romance and relationships. His only problem is when or how he gets laid... After some time this is really boring. At least give the Players a way to get closer to their fav. LI`s. :(

We need more Sue Content btw... :p

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
I don't know if I'm remembering wrong, but I think Mc was a more masculine character in the past episodes. I'm playing season 2 episode 2 right now and Mc is very disturbing for me with his weird smile and abnormal weird movements.

4.50 star(s) 546 Votes