Boss105

Mar 19, 2018
By the looks of it, yes.
And we have to add it to the other problems, like this update for example, yes its an update, yes theres sexcene on it, but where is this game going exactly? Its like this has no direction, no real progression. This update was empty for me and while playing i was questioning myself why im still playing it, and about the renders, what a downgrade!

Before:
View attachment 3727734

Now:
View attachment 3727745
They fucked up BIG time. I was playing season 1 again and honestly the models looked so much better (although I won't lie I do like the updated looks of Julia and Alyssa, apart from that what a downgrade, a real shame)

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
Hi folks. One simple question about the newest update: is there any hot-sex action with Angela? Devila, maybe?
Thanks in advance and enjoy the game!

Hobodouken

Mar 18, 2024
By the looks of it, yes.
And we have to add it to the other problems, like this update for example, yes its an update, yes theres sexcene on it, but where is this game going exactly? Its like this has no direction, no real progression. This update was empty for me and while playing i was questioning myself why im still playing it, and about the renders, what a downgrade!

Before:
View attachment 3727734

Now:
View attachment 3727745
Fuck me. Did they start working for Pixar or something. This new look is fucking horrendous.

destav1234

Mar 1, 2020
To read all the comments it would seem a very promising VN. I really wish there was a 32-bit exe, so I could check all the positive reactions. I'm waiting for a little update from dev.
Did you
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version Season 2 Ep3 part 1
  • Removed scene gallery (Dev added his own)
  • Split scene and image galleries into 2 separate menus
  • Unlocked all scenes/images
  • Added 1 scene to scene gallery

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scene
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA

The Highlighted text isn't showing anymore is that intended?

ChristiannMac45

May 17, 2020
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version Season 2 Ep3 part 1
  • Removed scene gallery (Dev added his own)
  • Split scene and image galleries into 2 separate menus
  • Unlocked all scenes/images
  • Added 1 scene to scene gallery

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scene
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
can't merge on Mac

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of FreshWomen with Scrappy's multimod to Season 2 Episode 3 Part 1. Please note, the main menu says the mod isn't installed properly but it all seems to work.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Reactions: zenon63
4.50 star(s) 546 Votes