-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I appreciate that at least OppaiMan gives the option to completely mute every single voice actor clip in the game. You can only afford what you can afford, but the "voice actors" for adult games are always overdramatic, cheesy, or even just not good at acting at all (depending on the person). I wish adult creators would learn to stop wasting their money on these unconvincing "performers", but sadly it seems like the trend is growing like mold on a shower wall.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MaxRichard

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I appreciate that at least OppaiMan gives the option to completely mute every single voice actor clip in the game. You can only afford what you can afford, but the "voice actors" for adult games are always overdramatic, cheesy, or even just not good at acting at all (depending on the person). I wish adult creators would learn to stop wasting their money on these unconvincing "performers", but sadly it seems like the trend is growing like mold on a shower wall.
I always play with sound off anyway. So voice actors and even music are a waste for me.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
4.50 star(s) 546 Votes