-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I appreciate that at least OppaiMan gives the option to completely mute every single voice actor clip in the game. You can only afford what you can afford, but the "voice actors" for adult games are always overdramatic, cheesy, or even just not good at acting at all (depending on the person). I wish adult creators would learn to stop wasting their money on these unconvincing "performers", but sadly it seems like the trend is growing like mold on a shower wall.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I appreciate that at least OppaiMan gives the option to completely mute every single voice actor clip in the game. You can only afford what you can afford, but the "voice actors" for adult games are always overdramatic, cheesy, or even just not good at acting at all (depending on the person). I wish adult creators would learn to stop wasting their money on these unconvincing "performers", but sadly it seems like the trend is growing like mold on a shower wall.
I always play with sound off anyway. So voice actors and even music are a waste for me.

zogesov

Jun 5, 2024
I think it would be better to make it a bit more clear that the first season is also included when downloading from the links "All links include ALL chapters. There are no separate chapter downloads! " confused me a little not being sure if season 1 is included. Anyway thanks a lot

martin99cnb

Dec 5, 2022
I think it would be better to make it a bit more clear that the first season is also included when downloading from the links "All links include ALL chapters. There are no separate chapter downloads! " confused me a little not being sure if season 1 is included. Anyway thanks a lot
Well, all chapters means that there are ALL chapters (first, last and every chapter between) :D

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
FreshWomen - Season 2 Episode 3 Part 2, Forbidden Fantasy - Chapter 4 and New Releases

Hello, my dear FreshMen! What a great week we had! This week we made a lot of progress in Season 2 Episode 3 Part 2, increased our animation numbers and got ready for our next releases.

FreshWomen - Season 2 Episode 3 Part 2 is coming soon, and here’s our progress so far:
  • Blocking: DONE!;
  • Lighting: 6 scenes done, 2 in progress, 0 to go;
  • Facial Expression: 7 scene done, 1 in progress, 0 to go;
  • Cloth Simulation and Polish: 3 scenes done, 3 in progress, 2 to go;
  • Animations: 27 animations in tertiary movement and polish!;
  • Characters, Script and Storyboards are done!
  • Voice Acting is done!
We’re making steady progress, and will be ready to announce a final release date soon. This week, we also implemented a new squish feature to the skin of our characters, and this’ll give a slight bump in realism too. FreshWomen - Season 2 Episode 3 Part 2 will have a full sex scene with Devilla, and will be a feast for all our Devilla fans out there! She wasn’t featured in a sex scene since episode 3, and I know you missed her. I did too!

In other news, Forbidden Fantasy - Chapter 4 is coming STRONG, and I hope you’re ready! I sat down with our production team, scriptwriter and animator, and together we planned our next sex scene. With clever planing, we managed to increase our animation output by A LOT. It’ll be one of our best scenes yet! Packed FULL of animations, hot dialogue and plenty of variety! Our partner program at Oppaiman.com also had some amazing releases these past few days! Here are our staff picks for this week:
  • Life in Santa County:
  • Westview Academy:
  • Young Again - Season 1 (FREE GAME):
Enjoy! This semester was awesome, and we’ve got a lot to be grateful for. Our productivity is going up, our sales number too, we expanded our team, our games got better and oppaiman.com is growing so fast! Honestly, I get pretty amazed to see how far we’ve come in such a short time! And that’s all thanks to you! Without your feedbacks and support, none of this would be possible. So thank you, for being with us, for supporting us, and for loving our games! It’s a pleasure and an honor for me to create these games with you! Next semester will be even better! We’ll be even faster, develop new tech, and our games will come to Steam! I can’t wait!

See you soon,

f1r3

nsfridayw

Dec 27, 2023
I have an older version downloaded (S2 Ep. 2 Pt. 2) if i were to download the most recent version would my old data transfer to the newest download?

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I have an older version downloaded (S2 Ep. 2 Pt. 2) if i were to download the most recent version would my old data transfer to the newest download?
The renpy games saves folder is stored in two places in your computer, one inside the game folder and one outside. The saves folder outside the game folder usually is loaded automatically with each update, so, you don't need to do anything to load your previous saves. But if you want to copy the saves from the saves folder of the previous update, just in case, you can do that too.

Reactions: nsfridayw

Steuan

May 3, 2024
even music are a waste for me.
Voice acting for AVNs is so unnecassary. I totally agree with you about that. But... the music? :unsure:

Personally, I think it is absolutely essential in making a good AVN. I'll try to explain.

AVNs are my guilty pleasure. When I play them its usually in my relaxation time. I grab a nice drink and relax into the story and fun. Therefore the main pulling poiny of AVNs for me is the engagement and that feeling of being lost totally in another world. Music helps with that the most.

The music sets the tone for various scenes. It makes it easier for the mind to acclimate to the surroundings and just float into the bliss of being disengaged from the stress of real life and indulged into the world of AVNs.

I don't think the music has to be world class or anything like that. Just anything that sets the mood helps a lot. Even if its repetitive such as that in Race of Life. Amazing choice and variety does make the story more engaging and more attractive though, but a bare minimum is needed.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Voice acting for AVNs is so unnecassary. I totally agree with you about that. But... the music? :unsure:

Personally, I think it is absolutely essential in making a good AVN. I'll try to explain.

AVNs are my guilty pleasure. When I play them its usually in my relaxation time. I grab a nice drink and relax into the story and fun. Therefore the main pulling poiny of AVNs for me is the engagement and that feeling of being lost totally in another world. Music helps with that the most.

The music sets the tone for various scenes. It makes it easier for the mind to acclimate to the surroundings and just float into the bliss of being disengaged from the stress of real life and indulged into the world of AVNs.

I don't think the music has to be world class or anything like that. Just anything that sets the mood helps a lot. Even if its repetitive such as that in Race of Life. Amazing choice and variety does make the story more engaging and more attractive though, but a bare minimum is needed.
I do understand that most people really enjoy the music. I just find it distracting from the story, if I really like the music or really dislike it, it pulls me out of my immersion in the story. It's just easier for me to play in silence. Yep, I'm weird. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: EJW and Steuan

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I do understand that most people really enjoy the music. I just find it distracting from the story, if I really like the music or really dislike it, it pulls me out of my immersion in the story. It's just easier for me to play in silence. Yep, I'm weird. :ROFLMAO:
nah I understand this from a different point of view. While I do play these games with music as I have a hard time playing in silence , but i tend to naturally tune music out so it always comes across as background noise so I really never notice it. But when I used to play mmo's I couldn't listen to music if I was doing a raid with my guild I played the game in complete silence when I had to be in discord. As I found music too distracting and couldnt tune it out. But almost 90% of people I knew or streamers I watched always had music on when they played said mmo I used to play. So I was the weirdo there.

4.50 star(s) 546 Votes