-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I have a question: I see the "harem" tag, but it is a TRUE harem (all LIs knows and happily share) or a FAKE harem (just the MC being a manwhore behind the LIs back)??
More of the latter. There are some girls that definitely know (or at least, assume) the MC is with others and they are fine with it. But there are others (most, I think) who do not yet know and likely would be upset initially when they find out. That said, it feels like eventually they will all be OK with sharing, for different reasons. (For instance one LI is netori, so it would be hypocritical to have a problem with the MC being with others when she herself cheated.)

But I'm not sure if most of them would actually "happily share"; it would be more likely they'll be "fine with sharing" or possibly for some even "tolerate sharing". For now, though, not everyone is aware (most are not). But since with F95 the requirement is that at least 3 LIs know and accept and there are at least 3 who do that, it's tagged as such. I think "manwhore" is a bit excessive, since he's not actually committed to anyone really. He's gotten intimate, but they've not pledged loyalty to each other or anything really. But it's definitely more along those lines than a "TRUE harem".

4.50 star(s) 547 Votes