micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Voting for Julia Appearance..do vote if you want old Julia (y)
Vote here -
View attachment 3185034
Hey FreshMen,
I need your perspective about these two options.
How can we improve version 2?
Select 1 - For old Julia
Select 2 - For new Julia
old always, there was no need to remade chars or what ever they did.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Voting for Julia Appearance..do vote if you want old Julia (y)
Vote here -
View attachment 3185034
Hey FreshMen,
I need your perspective about these two options.
How can we improve version 2?
Select 1 - For old Julia
Select 2 - For new Julia
Heh...that's not even a contenst if you're not blind.

powerfred3k

Jun 15, 2017
Again I am really disappointed in the developer. I guess this is the same pattern other devs have followed.

Make a good game, get lots of people hooked and interested, and then milk it it for all its worth.

Sorry i do not play those games, so i will not support this game ever again.

I also encourage everyone else to not support this game any more.

This developer will literally make will be on ep 2 part 987,346 if you let them.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Just got done playing the update - the Gabby & Alyssa scenes were fantastic. One thing they do really well on with this game is the animations - holy crap, they're just so smooth and the sex scenes are very detailed.

Wonder if this game will ever move to more monogamous relationships or if it's designed to just stay harem-esque? Harem isn't usually my style, but I do enjoy this game.

Didn't think I'd like the voice acting, but I do admit I am a fan.

Alyssa is by far my favorite.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Again I am really disappointed in the developer. I guess this is the same pattern other devs have followed.

Make a good game, get lots of people hooked and interested, and then milk it it for all its worth.

Sorry i do not play those games, so i will not support this game ever again.

I also encourage everyone else to not support this game any more.

This developer will literally make will be on ep 2 part 987,346 if you let them.
Yea, I'm kind of confused. I haven't looked at this thread in a while so I don't know or can't remember what's going on. How long does each part of an episode take usually since Season 2 started? All I remember is all the hiring these devs talked about and the rate of renders produced being slower than some solo devs.

This is one of those games that really make me wish we had that date stamp function for the changelog added to this site already. But that shit was proposed 4 years ago so I don't think it's going to be coming any time soon.

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
Just got done playing the update - the Gabby & Alyssa scenes were fantastic. One thing they do really well on with this game is the animations - holy crap, they're just so smooth and the sex scenes are very detailed.

Wonder if this game will ever move to more monogamous relationships or if it's designed to just stay harem-esque? Harem isn't usually my style, but I do enjoy this game.

Didn't think I'd like the voice acting, but I do admit I am a fan.

Alyssa is by far my favorite.
Cool I was thinking that might happen. My only complaint is that I had to start over from season one, but i have been enjoying the recap especially the locker room scene with Allysa. I am looking forward to a sex scene with Susan in the next update. although with pace of the updates it may take 1-2 updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Razrback16

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
Cool I was thinking that might happen. My only complaint is that I had to start over from season one, but i have been enjoying the recap especially the locker room scene with Allysa. I am looking forward to a sex scene with Susan in the next update. although with pace of the updates it may take 1-2 updates.
Sorry Spoiler I thought the post I replied to was suggesting that Gabby and Alyssa had a scene together..... sorry.. anyway I've been enjoying the game.

4.50 star(s) 546 Votes