snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018

View attachment 3310804

Hello, my dear FreshMen!

We're currently planning and writing Season 2 Episde 4, and we want it to be a banger!

As it will be the last episode of Season 2, we want to bring it to a perfect end, with an awesome threesome!

Which of these teams would make your head explode?

See you soon,

f1r3

Poll results so far:

View attachment 3310801
How are Susan and lily not winning?

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
Looks at the game title... looks at the pair that are winning... seem's legit.

If it was "Used Women" the others would have better chance mayhaps.
What??
Explain what you meant by used women?
Are you saying that they are older women who has given birth are not fresh?
If that is case. only a new born baby girl is technically a fresh women :p

Do you for example understand the term fresh meat ?
in case you dont. its when you get some pussy you never had before and age is not relevant.
so please explain what you meant by "used women" and how its related to the game title (freshwomen)!.

Last edited:

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
What??
Explain what you meant by used women?
Are you saying that they are older women who has given birth are not fresh?
If that is case. only a new born baby girl is technically a fresh women :p

Do you for example understand the term fresh meat ?
in case you dont. its when you get some pussy you never had before and age is not relevant.
so please explain what you meant by "used women" and how its related to the game title (freshwomen)!.
That the game is called "Fresh Women" implies to me (and others it seems, though I don't presume to talk for them) that women are virgins or at least low body count women.

Most of those women don't have a low body count from the way the talk, act and what they have shared of their past. When the town bicycle gets to you after everyone else has had a turn, she ain't no fresh woman. Age is not the issue, body count is.

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
I think the dev just changed the term freshmen, that means students in the first year of college, to freshwomen.
could be. but using the word woman is then wrong imo.
it should have been freshgirls. for collage girls in the first year of college or freshladies.
a woman in 1st year collage just seem wrong :p

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
That the game is called "Fresh Women" implies to me (and others it seems, though I don't presume to talk for them) that women are virgins or at least low body count women.

Most of those women don't have a low body count from the way the talk, act and what they have shared of their past. When the town bicycle gets to you after everyone else has had a turn, she ain't no fresh woman. Age is not the issue, body count is.
Well. we can agree to disagree.
to me. a freshwomen has nothing to do with bodycount. virgin or not.
its all about whats new for you. new meat to stick your sausage in so to speak.
could be. but using the word woman is then wrong imo.
it should have been freshgirls. for collage girls in the first year of college or freshladies.
a woman in 1st year collage just seem wrong :p
As the one guy said here, and I said many pages back, it's always been a play on "Freshmen/Freshwomen" and there has never been a term (used as a school level title) of "Freshboy", which leaves the concept of "Freshgirl" right off the table. And, considering the original focus of the VN was a guy hooking up with young women, all in their first year of college, then the way the vote is going on the site makes perfect sense.

Anyone coming to a VN called "FreshWomen" isn't expecting (or likely wanting) a remake of "Milfy City". If that's your thing, find another VN.

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
it's always been a play on "Freshmen/Freshwomen" and there has never been a term (used as a school level title) of "Freshboy", which leaves the concept of "Freshgirl" right off the table.
Why is it right off the table? Freshmen is a general term for both genders.
if you want wordplay, FreshGirls/FreshLadies is indeed better if you ONLY expect a collage setting.
I have my opinion about what a fresh woman is. scroll up a few post where i agree to disagree.

You also talk about expectations.
Why would i have expectations by a game title alone?
I look at the Banner. i see beautiful mature ladies and milfs.
I look at screenshots and i see beautiful mature ladies and milfs.
I read description. it does not say. sex with collage girls only.

Anyone coming to a VN called "FreshWomen" isn't expecting (or likely wanting) a remake of "Milfy City". If that's your thing, find another VN.
What?
Why do games with milfs in it have to be associated with Milf City?
Do they have a sole claim on having Milf's in games ?

If you dont like Milfs go play another game yourself.
I want me self some Susan and Lily thanks :)

RudeyKelly

Dec 26, 2017
Please fix this problem on Android. This game is unplayable for Android. Not even pressing any button or starting the game, it crashes all the time. The Android port did a terrible job porting this game.

4.50 star(s) 547 Votes