Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
Ok now at this stage after s1 got so much applause they decided to expand the team, they keep expanded, heard about they opened a studio.... Keep expanding.... Expanding.... Delays the game.... Showing reason to improve the quality which no one asked for.... Keep delaying... Update a 5 mins content.... Losing interest of max people.... What a waste

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Dev just took MC's brain and applied it to his body...The result is we got a dumb kid with muscle.
And fresh woman? What the fuck is that? Julia the only fresh woman and i totally liked her and her personality...
And prostitution is now a thing in this game...
Not worthy for me, have to drop this shit.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Dev just took MC's brain and applied it to his body...The result is we got a dumb kid with muscle.
And fresh woman? What the fuck is that? Julia the only fresh woman and i totally liked her and her personality...
And prostitution is now a thing in this game...
Not worthy for me, have to drop this shit.
"Freshwomen". The VN's name was meant to apply, at least in part, to the FIRST YEAR COLLEGE WOMEN MC was to meet. Granted, this was way at the beginning and I haven't seen anything of this since they went off course with all the Steam bullshit, revised models, shorter releases, voice acting and just generally destroyed the elements that drew me here in the first place. I've kept it on the "watch" list for reasons I can't exactly explain - maybe I'm hoping it redeems itself at some point and I'll grab and play it then. Guess I'll see.

gunman19

Jan 17, 2024
Don't know why the gripes are so bad, this is an extremely well rendered game of real quality. The plot itself is average but in terms of the art, animations and voice acting (which is rare in most AVNs), you can see why it stands out. The pool scene is a tour de force of technical mastery. Only bad thing is you now have to wait till 2026 (probably) for the next Alyssa appearance.

4.50 star(s) 546 Votes