AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
there is an increase in production quality, but a decrease in writing quality. the story feels much less focused and aimless. trying to please everyone will do that to your game. but maybe it was the plan from the start
It never was a story focused Vn, I played only 1st season on steam and story is not Dev's virtue mildly saying.
You're saying there is a decrease in writing even more? You're scaring me :LOL:

Renders and animations are the strongest sides of the game that somehow compensate downsides, oh, and it's fully voiced, it's the 1st game I played using this perk.

Reactions: FRVN

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
It never was a story focused Vn, I played only 1st season on steam and story is not Dev's virtue mildly saying.
You're saying there is a decrease in writing even more? You're scaring me :LOL:

Renders and animations are the strongest sides of the game that somehow compensate downsides, oh, and it's fully voiced, it's the 1st game I played using this perk.
yeah, there is a clear decrease in the writing and the story. it's probably why they start a new arc in the next update, wanting to get back to the feel of the first season.

they went back and voiced even all of season 1, that's impressive work and it also costs money, even though they didn't have to do it. for consistency, it's great.

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
I guess that is why every decision is made by committee. The devs seems to have zero ideas on their own, they just keep asking their Patron what to do, what the characters should look like, who they want to see next episode, etc.
It could be, I would suggest, the main dev decides the direction, but for lots of stuff like clothings, or which girl first, they get the patreons to choose. Else it will be chaos. But then most of those games are chaos...

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Julia sex scene is the main selling point 22 animations for her scene I think. Unless there are other scenes which i don't think there is. I personally don't like the younger characters. Milf milf milf all the way. Bring on the Susan content already. But the patrons love Chloe and Julia so I'll be waiting

Last edited:

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
Not a shock reading those reviews about what I figured a really short update with a sex scene if this was one dev working alone wouldn't have a problem but this is a team and after 4 months this is all they put out said it before all this vn has going for it are looks but at this rate how long can that last

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Not a shock reading those reviews about what I figured a really short update with a sex scene if this was one dev working alone wouldn't have a problem but this is a team and after 4 months this is all they put out said it before all this vn has going for it are looks but at this rate how long can that last
A good VN should deliver at least 30 minutes of play for every month in development (my personal metric, yours may vary). If this was 20 minutes after 4 months, that is a complete rip-off for anyone that isn't a pirate.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
This game was kinda fast in the development for the first season, as far as I remember. I think we all agree that the dev should have finished the game in the way he made the first season. Switching everything to blender and increasing the graphics quality to 4k was a mistake, he should do that for the new games, but not for this one. I also think that the most demanding thing in terms of development time is making the animations, this update has 22 animations at 60 fps, almost nobody here do that much in 4 months. Is it necessary that amount of animations for just a sex scene and doing them in 60 fps?

Aramir

May 2, 2018
Lets go

Download now:

EARLY ACCESS RELEASE SCHEDULE
This 20 minutes long, very short episode is temporarily exclusive to higher tiers that want to support the development of the next episode.
The price will go down over the following days:

• April 10th, available for $25 tier
  • April 13th, available for $20 tier
  • April 17th, available for $15 tier
  • April 20th, available for $10 tier
  • April 24th, available for $5 tier (with $10+ lifetime contribution)
  • May 1st, available for $2 tier (with $10+ lifetime contribution)

4.50 star(s) 540 Votes