Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This game was kinda fast in the development for the first season, as far as I remember. I think we all agree that the dev should have finished the game in the way he made the first season. Switching everything to blender and increasing the graphics quality to 4k was a mistake, he should do that for the new games, but not for this one. I also think that the most demanding thing in terms of development time is making the animations, this update has 22 animations at 60 fps, almost nobody here do that much in 4 months. Is it necessary that amount of animations for just a sex scene and doing them in 60 fps?
That's What I've been also saying since more than a year. Oppai Man grew too fast and too big. If I'm not mistaken, they are Brazilians and obviously became overwhelmed by huge earnings from season 1. A few bad moves later, they became pro milkers. They totally deserve the backlash they're getting atm. Hope they cut the crap with their 4K $#@%% and get back to what made their success back in the day.

Woketard

Apr 6, 2024
Do we know the results of these polls?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
That's What I've been also saying since more than a year. Oppai Man grew too fast and too big. If I'm not mistaken, they are Brazilians and obviously became overwhelmed by huge earnings from season 1. A few bad moves later, they became pro milkers. They totally deserve the backlash they're getting atm. Hope they cut the crap with their 4K $#@%% and get back to what made their success back in the day.
What I dont get is, they were growing the team, making big ass updates for the first part, even praised them for doing what all devs should do (reinvesting in the game)
Then as soon as soon as this supposed S1 ended they went straight in for the bullshit with the render change that no one asked for and looks much worse in almost every case, shitty, short updates that takes several months to be released, the at least serviceable dumb story took a massive shit as soon as the first S2 update released...
Like come on, wtf

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
What I dont get is, they were growing the team, making big ass updates for the first part, even praised them for doing what all devs should do (reinvesting in the game)
Then as soon as soon as this supposed S1 ended they went straight in for the bullshit with the render change that no one asked for and looks much worse in almost every case, shitty, short updates that takes several months to be released, the at least serviceable dumb story took a massive shit as soon as the first S2 update released...
Like come on, wtf
100% correct. Big Team, Big Potential, but they lost themselves along the way. Still, it would be too easy and unfair to put all the blame on the Team. The faulty one(s) here are the founder(s) who lead everyone. If my memory serves me right, they were only two at the very start.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
100% correct. Big Team, Big Potential, but they lost themselves along the way. Still, it would be too easy and unfair to put all the blame on the Team. The faulty one(s) here are the founder(s) who lead everyone. If my memory serves me right, they were only two at the very start.
Might have even been only one
But yeah, I do believe there is little blame to put on the team that got hired later
Some were hired for that weird ass shop they made, so they are doing what they got hired for, some for the voice acting, etc
They lost, at the very least, my sub forever
If they kept the consistency they started with they would have it every month, they didnt so they are not getting it ever

Reactions: Woodalicca

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
This game was kinda fast in the development for the first season, as far as I remember. I think we all agree that the dev should have finished the game in the way he made the first season. Switching everything to blender and increasing the graphics quality to 4k was a mistake, he should do that for the new games, but not for this one. I also think that the most demanding thing in terms of development time is making the animations, this update has 22 animations at 60 fps, almost nobody here do that much in 4 months. Is it necessary that amount of animations for just a sex scene and doing them in 60 fps?
It's clearly just them trying to squeeze blood from the stone here. they split a maybe 30 minute if that episode into 3 parts. they are doing this purposefully to maximize profits off of less content. the dev is rich now, the upgrades aren't what is slowing them down and causing this. It's deliberately done. mind you adding voice acting seems pointless. mass appeal though, is likely why they added it

Last edited:

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Do we know the results of these polls?

Sue, and chloe and julia won the threesome poll. It's not uncommon for VN's to have the younger looking characters be the most popular. but they should switch up the polls and stop adding the same characters, because it's always gonna be Sue, Chloe or Julia if they are choices

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great news!!!! This is the only thing those milkers deserve! And screw their dumb patrons/clients as well. As the dev said when he decide switch from daz to blender and reduce updates in both size and speed, they should’ve “longterm business vision” and see what will really happen instead of suck it up dev’s bullshit as these people on patreon always do. So, well deserved to them too. Great day!

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Ya this is why I back so few content creators. The best way to support is just buy completed seasons when they are completed - pay for a completed product, not a promise.

Omniscience25

Oct 24, 2022
The problem is that they thought it would be a good idea to develop another game in parallel, just because they had a bigger team, instead of focusing on delivering the first game with higher quality and faster. In the end, both games end up being affected by development time (both being slow) and delivering both games in poor quality.

Reactions: animelover23052001

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Hah... It was the first AVN that get caught me to the genre in general. I bought the whole Season 1 on Steam in the end of summer in '22. Story was silly and I never considered it seriously, especially after look at another games of genre. But it's still my "first one" and I liked the characters and the renders/scenes. I checked updates out from time to time and was curios what is going on and why it takes so long now to release content. Then I learned they hired a whole crowded team and I supposed that it at least will let them to release a 4-5 EPs 2nd season at the end of '23/beginning of '24. But instead of hard work... I just checked the stuff they posting in Steam/news. Useless polls (never ask crowd what you have to do, but do what you planned or at least try to plan something... you'll never satisfy everybody, so the polls is useless, especially when you asking about a major parts of the game like scenes and content), "videos" and extended lewd scenes out of the game. And finally... they decided to release each episode by the parts... 3 parts of one episode !!! So it's mid of the spring '24 now, there are almost about 2 years past since Season 1 was completed and they only did 2 episodes for the new season... roughly 1 episode per YEAR. Having an a huge team, moved from "slow and bad" DAZ3D to "fast and good" Blender. They are SO proud they do a 4k/2k/HD resolution select and separate releases... lol... but content mostly rendered in 4k anyway and then downscaled to HD or 2k if needed... at least most of devs don't dare to do a 4K because of the game files size. There is nothing special or unique here - you just have to save file 3 times instead of 1. Same goes for lewd scenes. Rendered source is a 4k images anyway, then downscale it to what you need if you want.

So, actually, the real major update was the voicing of dialogues and scenes that's also spreaded for the whole first season. But again... it doesn't have to delay or interrupt the development of the new episode... you give voice actors the dialogues and actual game scenes (so they have an idea what moment they are voicing) and that's all. What it have with scenes posing, dialogues writing, rendering of still images, animations and coding? I mean, what the whole huge team did all this time? Even new episodes hadn't increased in size compared to Season 1. It would be ok if each of S2 new episodes would last like the whole 5 episodes of Season 1, but nope. They are short and each episode have only 1-2 lewd scenes. What a nonsense... So in short, for Julia content (even non lewd!) players had to wait for almost 2 years. And the recent reviews of EP2P3 says it all. It's quite short and didn't worth waiting. With such team and effort they'd better to release the whole season per year with episodes bigger than it was in previous season. Instead of this they do less in much more time now. And they still promise the Season 2 release on Steam, lol. Ok, with 3 episodes?

In general, a great example of why a big team and ambitions related to team size will always lead to the opposite effect. It's a pity, but if they don't accelerate several times while increasing the amount of content, this project is dead and this is what is called milking.

Last edited:

Woketard

Apr 6, 2024
Sue, and chloe and julia won the threesome poll. It's not uncommon for VN's to have the younger looking characters be the most popular. but they should switch up the polls and stop adding the same characters, because it's always gonna be Sue, Chloe or Julia if they are choices
Is there a point to get same chicks' lewd scenes over and over again? Julia is cute but other two are so lame comparing to Lily and Susan imo. Anyways, the game is sinking ship atm. So I don't care anymore. But I hope everything will be cool with Forbidden Fantasy, 'cuz that game has so much potential.

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
Is there a point to get same chicks' lewd scenes over and over again? Julia is cute but other two are so lame comparing to Lily and Susan imo. Anyways, the game is sinking ship atm. So I don't care anymore. But I hope everything will be cool with Forbidden Fantasy, 'cuz that game has so much potential.
Gabby

4.50 star(s) 540 Votes