TanyaC

May 11, 2022
The short update had consequences: the patrons dropped this month, despite being the month of the update when the patrons usually increase. Although, the earnings didn't suffer.
This is going to end up going bankrupt at any time, and there are certainly investors already looking at this, wanting to create something that encourages people to use it. Patron is increasingly just creating rules and stopping millions of people from continuing to use them, as all their rules issue a lot of censorship in all aspects of content.
If you look right here on the F95 Forum you can see the number of games that have stopped using Patron, due to the censorship belief that they are abducting in the 21st century.;)

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Wow, what a dissapointing update, again. I was expecting the 20 minutes of gameplay they were hinting in the changelog, but even reading not that fast, it took me less than 10 minutes to complete everything. Honestly, it's probably closer to 5 then 10. I've seen devs like Khtulian make 300 renders updates take me half an hour with good use of dialogue in which each render has multiple lines. This one basically goes straight to the point, no world building or scene development to make it appear more meaty and interesting. You tell the twins you fucked them up, you go to your college school to attend sex ed class, which you leave within 2 minutes, go snoop around the principal office and get caught (in 4k renders none the less), you see the raging Karen come out of nowhere mad with rage like she knows exactly where you were and what you were doing and thats iT.

You only get to see Julia and the 3 hookers this update and no one else. Not even Emilia, the only girl i care about, as she's kinda your girlfriend per the lore and i like her. I've been on a cleaning of dead games that takes too long development time and those with barely any story progression with focus on useless side characters with no end in sight for the next 5 years, and those i dont see me replaying different paths and while i kept waiting to see where this game would end up, i'm tired and it made the cut for deletion.

Looking into links some people put in their signatures, i've downloaded maybe 15 games that looked promising, i went through 4 and can say 2 of them were very good and makes removing dead-end games much easier.

Reactions: KanyeT

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
This was a game that I came to really like. But there are too many things that make me stay away from him. I may review it again in the future when it is near the end. The issue of the girls recruited as prostitutes and the mc helping when, as has already been mentioned here, the mc started out as an innocent boy looking for his father and now he is already involved in these issues. And the fact that for some milfs to seem good now it turns out that the bad guy is the father and the others are little angels, that is, the one who has been hidden and with a screwed up life is the bad guy and the rich people who live the great life thanks Those businesses are good people. I'm sorry but I no longer feel comfortable in this game. good luck

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version Season 2 Ep2 Part 3
  • Removed scene gallery (Dev added his own)
  • Split scene and image galleries into 2 separate menus
  • Unlocked all scenes/images
  • Added 1 scene to scene gallery

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scene
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
hi, when I have to choose where to sleep, does this mod allow me to view all the options one after the other?

4.50 star(s) 541 Votes