HalGLC

May 12, 2017
So can someone give a quick summary of the issues? I checked this out a while ago (during season 1 I guess?) and it looked amazing but this page is full of people talking about how the "steam bullshit" happened, so I'm curious what's up

Mantioxi

Nov 24, 2020
So can someone give a quick summary of the issues? I checked this out a while ago (during season 1 I guess?) and it looked amazing but this page is full of people talking about how the "steam bullshit" happened, so I'm curious what's up
Basically, VN lost the meaning, plot, story what was interesting way way back in first episodes, now just a shell what's left. Stupid polls deciding what lewd scenes we will get. (So devs are lazy to figure out what's next instead they do fan service) and updates are scattered in like 10s of parts each worth 5 min of gameplay, so ye this VN went downhill. Visuals mean zero to me when VN is this bad.

Jack Wells

Formerly 'Ohvidente'
Feb 20, 2024
Also I see people praising the visuals. It is heavily stylized nothing more. Purple shadows sometimes just instantly say bloke used photoshop for the first time.. It is overdone for a visual novel.
In fact, he just wants money, because each episode is a value and not to mention that it doesn't even take 5 minutes of episode. This guy had everything to make a perfect VN but the money went to his head! At least his supporters woke up.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

1714687267280.png

Hey FreshMen,

We need to get back on our way. Not only that, but we need to prioritize delivering updates faster.

We have so much Work in progress, so many projects at the same time. I truly believe that investing in the future is good. But we also have to invest in the present and get the projects in progress done.

I'm happy we still have a community that believes in us even when we fuck up sometimes.

Stay tuned for the upcoming news.

Cheers,

OppaiMan

KaosKally

Dec 21, 2019
Just curious on something, i did play the game a few months back. Now i want to replay it again from the start... Do i need to download S2 Episode 1 too or just the latest S2 Ep 2 part 3.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: S2 E2 P3 + Unlocker by colombeen + Cheats by scrappy

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 1785 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Heey guys, a question. Is season 2 episode 4 gonna be the last episode for this VN? Like 100% completion? Or a season 3 or epilogues are planned???

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
With how highly rated this game is and how people praise the story (at least the first season), I'm kind of disappointed to see how shallow and bland all the characters are, but outside of decent-looking renders and voice acting, if you're into that, I really don't see the appeal for it.
Dev is just marketing god making a scam, this game is just a pale copy of another popular and well known college AVN.
OppaiMan even copied that developer's Patreon page. Word by word.

pyzx

Sep 14, 2017
Dev is just marketing god making a scam, this game is just a pale copy of another popular and well known college AVN.
OppaiMan even copied that developer's Patreon page. Word by word.
I just checked the Patreon pages; that's quite funny and sad at the same time. I noticed that there are parts in this game that remind me of the other one, but I didn't think much about it at the time since taking inspiration from something else isn't a bad thing, but I didn't expect it to go that far.

Ah well, as long as people enjoy this game, who am I to judge them? It just isn't for me.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia
4.50 star(s) 540 Votes