• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
The renders are great, and the girls are absolutely gorgeous. Story seems interesting enough too. However, I see that a lot of people are disappointed that the H-Scenes aren't animated, like myself. Specially when stuff like treadmill running gets animation, seems like a rather poor allocation of resources?
Well, hopefully the dev sees the demand, and adds it for the future. Game has a very solid foundation, but actual sex animation would put it way up there on my watchlist

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Great game so far. One of the better new starts around.

Are the other images in the "magazine" gallery not in the game yet? I only have half of them, but that was only one section that had them, and I found them all.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I mean "fresh women" sounds like what a cannibal would order. :p

I would like a fresh woman with a side of chips please.
Fresh woman sounds to me like a proper game with no weird fetishes where the mc is the only one to touch em...

kidding aside (or not xD): you should add planned fetishes, some of us (as you may already know since you have been here long enough) are picky about some fetishes.

Best of luck.

downbad

Apr 11, 2021
I hope you love the game. My team put a lot of sweat, tears, and blood for 11 months to bring this game to you.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can’t afford to pledge on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
shit was bussing lemme not lie we need them other episodes released specially the asian shawrty

4.50 star(s) 540 Votes