piedpiper423

Feb 25, 2019
girls are hot,Lily reminds me Jessica Rabbit,and they all have strong personality,even Dylan is cute,sex scenes are fine I guess,just really hope those are animated,I like the sense of humor during the game as well,cant wait to play the newer version

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Watch out dev, if you take too much time the women will not be fresh anymore. Will probably have to rename it " stale women " :p :HideThePain:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DanThaMan

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Hey Guys,
These were the best best rated screenshots by our patrons. Now I want to know which is the best of all.
We’re taking some extra time to polish the initial and the ending scenes of episode 2. It’s important that we take this extra unexpected time to get everything right. I’m happy for your support for this overtime.
Just to be clear, I have the email address of all patrons of August, and I’ll send the download link to August Patrons when we publish episode 2 in September, even if you don’t renew your membership for the next month.
During the development of episode 2, we expanded the team a bit, and learned more about animations for episode 3. Episode 1 took us 11 months to create and Episode 2 took us 5 months. So are gaining speed. I believe that as our team expands, we’ll deliver more episodes in a timely manner.
Again, I’m very grateful that you enjoy our game, and I’m looking forward to release episode 2 as soon as the quality is up to par with Episode 1.

4.50 star(s) 544 Votes