LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
This game could really use a scene gallery but other than that great.
The sex scenes are great, all the girls look amazing and the humor is on the mark.

the69ner

Jan 18, 2022
After meeting with Alyssa(she asked me where im going to stay) my game looped back to that whole thing with Dylan In Episode 1. It literally looped from what I think is the end of Episode 3 all the way back to Episode 1. Is this a bug?
I have the same issue too. I guess that's why it's beta!

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
I took a look at my statuses via the save editor and saw that I had more affection points with Chloe than with any other girl, but in the end, I didn't get the option to sleep over at her house. What to do to be able to move there?

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
A great update, pretty long, thanks for that. I adore the quality of this game. Most of the characters are gorgeous, the colors are very saturated, the sex scenes are great. Emily is hot as hell, her scenes were amazing. I'll be looking forward to future updates, hopefully Lily and Susan get more content. Good luck dev

Last edited:

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of FreshWomen 0.4.0 Beta

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan FreshWomen 0.4.0 Beta

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

New Update Italian translation

Version: 0.4.0 Beta
Link

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
What kind of condom would cover your balls? I need to get me one of these things
I've heard reference to a "cock sock" by Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad) which supposedly look like balls and a penis, but which is worn over one's actual balls and penis so that you aren't doing actual full frontal male nudity in a movie shoot, only mostly convincing simulated full frontal make nudity (and hide the fact that most of the actors only have a 2 inch penis and English pea balls). Perhaps these are made stark white and later dyed to simulate the users actual skin tone, and MC is using one of these. ;)

4.50 star(s) 545 Votes