Edit: Updated for version 0.3.0
Edit 2: I'll update the mod for the full release not for the BETA

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scenes
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
Installation:
  1. Run unren option 1) Extract Rpa packages
  2. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
update please

• Angry
Reactions: Punto and Balu83

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Only options I had to stay over were Sue, dance studio, or Dylan. Was anyone able to get the others?

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
Just started up episode 4 for the first time and have immediately hit upon a small bug. Right after you pass out at the start of the episode I've had this error:

"Image 'ep4 lunch_031_1' not found"

Doesn't seem to be game-breaking but figured I'd mention it on the off-chance nobody else has yet (I'll post if I find any more as well).

Reactions: crwatcher

lhaelrena

Jan 14, 2022
I've made a mod for this game

Edit: Updated for version 0.3.0
Edit 2: I'll update the mod for the full release not for the BETA

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scenes
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
Installation:
  1. Run unren option 1) Extract Rpa packages
  2. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
How do I "Run unren option"?

Reactions: Punto

a2623255

Jun 4, 2021
我为这个游戏做了一个模组

编辑:更新版本 0.3.0
编辑 2:我会为完整版本而不是 BETA 更新 mod

特征:
  • 突出显示的文本绿色,为场景提供点/线索
  • 在图库中添加了“全部解锁”按钮
  • 在快捷菜单中添加了场景库
安装:
  1. 运行 unren 选项 1) 提取 Rpa 包
  2. 将mod中的“game”文件夹与“Fresh women”文件夹中的文件夹合并

下载:PIXELDRAIN MEGA
[/引用]
  • God, please update asap

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Yeah, but what kind of fucken marketing is that?? I've checked it again today and it's 7.8k in less than a year? Where is this coming from?
I did a little investigation of what happened to get such amount of support in short time, because I was curious too.

- First, Oppai-Man has done games since 2018. It seems that he built a community through the years, in and discord.

- Oppai-Man announced in his discord that he was working in this game in july of 2020. 9 months before his first release. And kept his community engaged through polls about the looks of the characters, etc.

- In his first release Oppai-Man made a promotion to engage the most patrons he could: "LAUNCH PROMOTION: If you Join before April 22, you can suggest a custom render of any girl, in any pose, doing anything you want.. Sign in to your Patreon account and join the $5 tier to download the game."

- In less than one month Oppai-Man got 100 patrons. 200 patrons in two months.

- And then the key moment happened: the youtube channel MxR Plays released a playing the game that has almost 900,000 views. But not only that, they shared an uncensored version of the video in their patreon of more than 14,000 patrons. The devs by his own means got 200 patrons in two months. But with the help of that channel and its patreon, they got 150 patrons and 700 sales in 1 day, 300 patrons in a weekend and they reached 837 patrons in that month.

- With the second release the devs got another big boost reaching 1600 patrons that month. It seems that after the video his community increased a lot and many of them became patrons in the second release.

I found something interesting about the development, look how the initial characters changed:

The initial Sue and Alyssa were:

Only 5% of his community liked the first Sue, so they changed for the actual one. All this info you can get it from Oppai-Man discord.

Last edited:

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Yeah I notice that as well. I wanted to go to Julia's place so not sure why it is an option if it black out? Looks like they haven't got that far in the story line with her yet?
The game goes into a loop at that point because there is nothing done past that point yet, and the dev did not properly terminate the game, so it loops you back into the first house roam scene endlessly.

I monkeyed around in the files for a while, and that's why all the choices are greyed out too. There are some pictures for each scene ready, but the text is not yet put in for the scenes. The game is still being worked on.

It is likely we will have to replay from our previous saves when the next release occurs to avoid save corruption. It looks like this is just as it's labeled- a 'beta'.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I definitely don't want to start nitpicking here, but I'm seriously wondering how the dev comes up with the 20k$ in one post here, was this some kind of typo?
Don't get me wrong, I don't begrudge any developer if they succeed with their product as an individual or as a whole team. I've only ever seen Patreon as a source of income, but according to , even at peak times it was "only" about 12k a month.
Only... I should be aware that these are spheres that other developers can only dream of at this time...

Als i can say more about this is Chapeau !

4.50 star(s) 546 Votes