randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
EDIT: this is not compatible with the 0.4.0 beta. I'll update for the non-beta release.

Here's the no-analytics mod for v0.3.0.
Grab the archive and replace the original "scripts.rpa" (in the 'game' folder) with its contents.
Features: removes data collection, user fingerprinting, and related option in the menu.
Only tested with the compressed version. Should work with the non-compressed as well.
Should be compatible with scrappy's mod (doesn't touch any of the files it touches), but you still have to unpack the RPAs beforehand to use his mod. So, replace scripts.rpa before unpacking for less headaches.

i just realize that this game is spying the players like some other games here :PogChamp:
but did players really let anything goes out their PC without firewall?
poor (un-rooted) android users being the best analytics target from all over the places :KEK:

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Alyssa and Susan top-notch. :love: (y)
I hope dev forget about the rest and focus on these two.

RJ940

Jul 26, 2021
Looking forward to the next episode, Trying to avoid the beta's and what not, one of the few games I enjoyed without slowly becoming bored, maybe it's just my attention span it seems to happen with a lot of highly rated games on here but this had my attention lol.

Ponka

Jul 2, 2018
I've made a mod for this game

Edit: Updated for version 0.3.0
Edit 2: I'll update the mod for the full release not for the BETA

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scenes
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
Installation:
  1. Run unren option 1) Extract Rpa packages
  2. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
it keeps giving me exceptions on literally every 2-3 dialogues..

RJ940

Jul 26, 2021
Any eta on when the version 4 full version is supposed to drop?
Not sure on an ETA but with how far the beta seemed to be complete (not played it myself but from what I can gather from reading it's content was near completion) I'd say it's due to drop sooni-ish. Probably just check the patreon every other day to see where it's at.

His last post concerning the Beta 99%, at the bottom stated:

Content that is still missing
  • Animations for Sue's scene.
  • A scene on the university.
  • The episode's finale.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
i play the game and it's a loop...

go back to the scene that happens in Susan's house

where??? i begin with and always loop ep 1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4 etc
The game goes into a loop at that point because there is nothing done past that point yet, and the dev did not properly terminate the game, so it loops you back into the first house roam scene endlessly.

I monkeyed around in the files for a while, and that's why all the choices are greyed out too. There are some pictures for each scene ready, but the text is not yet put in for the scenes. The game is still being worked on.

It is likely we will have to replay from our previous saves when the next release occurs to avoid save corruption. It looks like this is just as it's labeled- a 'beta'.

4.50 star(s) 546 Votes