FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Wow just wow. I will keep my eyes on this one for sure. I really hope the developer keeps the momentum. I may even support them. So Good job. I am not easily impressed.

Reactions: OppaiMan.com

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Looks very promising. Putting this one on my to watch list. Will probably wait for the fifth or sixth update to play though.

Reactions: OppaiMan.com

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I hope you love the game. My team put a lot of sweat, tears, and blood for 11 months to bring this game to you.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can’t afford to pledge on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Wow 11 months. Well I definitely enjoyed it. Not many initial releases are good. If you can keep up the hardwork, it will pay off. This game could be place on Steam as well. They do have EA(Early Access), so you could probably get people that don't visit this site. I only do because, it's a good place to discover new adult games.

I have to look at my finances but I will definitely will consider supporting this project. I thought it was funny and the renders were great. For the first chapter it really felt it had a good length to it.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Ok, the renders are gorgeous. Just curious, which engine is used for the models?

Looking forward to test it, if quality remains and dev is comunicative maybe it's a contender for patronage. Would be nice to have an alternative for patreon though, many don't like the owners.

Being a DIK, College Kings, and FreshWomen: The college trifecta is complete!
University of problems is pretty good as well imo.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Have to say: Not bad for an first version. Free roaming was simple and well done, models looks good along with the intro animations. Story is good so far. Curious to see if we do either get a harem or open relationships with the girls. Can't really decide on who I really like majorly at this point though. Some typos need fixing up though but definitely looking forward to this game in the future.

Reactions: offset8

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
that is One Hell of an Intro!!! someday i will have money and i will give you some of it. cause this is GREAT :D. i hope when i grow up i can have a dick that big ... wait.. i'm well past grown... well then maybe i can get a Hot Hot Hot group of women to hang out with. get free rent for delivering sex toys, or what ever might be in packages. Yup , that's what i'm gonna to do in my next life. ... jk ... this game totally blows... cocain .... game made me SO High... it was GREAT (i don't really even know anything about the 'cocain' thing . it just sound cool) :ROFLMAO: . . . . :devilish:

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
About Susan ... Susan's model is beautiful. My favorite so far. It seems that her fortune comes from the commercialization of objects / clothes / sex toys. My theory? Susan is somewhat "ashamed" of this and that is why she does not want Sue to know anything and she don't want to involve her in this type of business. Something that bothers me a little, the message we saw on a phone at Susan's house, saying something about that person would like to repeat what happened because they had a great time, or something like that. The first impression this leaves is something sexual. And personally, I would not like to see or know that Susan has "sexual affairs" with neither men nor women. Like I said, this is my opinion. But I feel the same emotions knowing that love interests are sexually involved with other men or with other women. But hey, maybe it's just me. I hope I'm wrong.

Another thing: Please don't make the arcade gamer girl a camgirl. This is too much seen. Nowadays there cannot be a game in which a girl dedicates to being a stripper, camgirl, model, erotic model, nude model ... And I repeat, this is my opinion.
Man i really don't like that message and it bothers me little too. I hope that's something like somebody with Susan had a great time like going on a dinner or something like that innocent not sexually or anything like that please. I want her but i don't know how to feel about it because of this. And i hope that little femdom dream with emily it's not foreshadowing her route that her path is going to be femdom. I don't like femdom at all just because it's dream i was cool about it but if her route is going to be just femdom well fuck.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
How fresh are we talking for these women here? :unsure: Looking at the preview pictures, I'd say very fresh :love:. Can't wait to try this game out.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Looks too good to update regularly and to make it till complete. I hope i'm wrong.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I've made a mod for this game

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scenes
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
Installation:
  1. Run unren option 1) Extract Rpa packages
  2. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: MEGA
When I run Unrun it can't recognize that it's in the correct directory. I tried deleting the game, redownloading the .zip file and trying again but it still says that it's not in the games root directory.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
Have to say: Not bad for an first version. Free roaming was simple and well done, models looks good along with the intro animations. Story is good so far. Curious to see if we do either get a harem or open relationships with the girls. Can't really decide on who I really like majorly at this point though. Some typos need fixing up though but definitely looking forward to this game in the future.
i think this was so well done. it was maybe a first for me Not even considering harem or who is good, better, and best. i just had fun... and the free roam felt natural, almost .. neccassary in place. and strangely enough it almost felt supernatural abilities here and there.... maybe for the future. (he did say he did NOT gain super powers from lightning... not sure i believe him) :cool:

Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
i think this was so well done. it was maybe a first for me Not even considering harem or who is good, better, and best. i just had fun... and the free roam felt natural, almost .. neccassary in place. and strangely enough it almost felt supernatural abilities here and there.... maybe for the future. (he did say he did NOT gain super powers from lightning... not sure i believe him) :cool:
Either Big Dick Energy or Insta-Inpregnation... Or both.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
I've made a mod for this game

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scenes
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
Installation:
  1. Run unren option 1) Extract Rpa packages
  2. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: MEGA
well, now i guess i'll play again. thanks man

PTdaddy

Apr 29, 2019
When I run Unrun it can't recognize that it's in the correct directory. I tried deleting the game, redownloading the .zip file and trying again but it still says that it's not in the games root directory.
Don't use UnRen, just copy the game map from the mod to the FreshWomen directory ;)

4.50 star(s) 542 Votes