Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
My opinion is almost the opposite. I very rarely feel emotionally connected to the MC, and I prefer the story to be as realistic as possible, with of course some suspension of disbelief that is necessary in these games. And the idea that all women are currently living a life of celibacy just waiting for the MC doesn't help with the realism. But I guess a middle ground could be found in that, like getting a warning before checking the phone.

To me it looks more like she is a Twitch streamer or something like that. That seems reasonable and in character.
I mean, I think at this point no one expects that all the characters are virgins and that they have not had sexual experiences, especially the milfs. For example, Lily in her thoughts said that before her husband she was with several men. I have no problem with this. The only thing I would not like is to be talked about it excessively, much less to be shown it. Realism or not, what I like is that if I get romantically involved with a character, it's just something between that character and the MC. No one else involved or intervening. Leaving aside the moralism of "but the MC can fuck all the other girls and they can't." Personally, I'm not one of those either, that's why I don't like forced harem games very much.

And about the gamer girl, I think the same. It makes perfect sense that she is a normal streamer or just another gamer. But I don't know, these are adult games. She can be "secretly" a camgirl. But I hope not. And thank you for reading my comment and for giving your opinion, it is appreciated.

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
As we discussed the reviews, here is my unrated first impression: Renders are nice. Nothing groundbreaking, but solid, well made and sexy.
Story is ok. But not good, yet. Too many generic topoi. I'm not sure if Dylan is funny or cringy with a dash of creepy, but tend to the latter.
It is a good length for a first release, but dev wrote something about 11 month work, so I wonder about size and frequency of the Updates.

jayjk123

May 3, 2020
when will you release a mac version of the game it looks great and im intrested in playing it please make a mac version

PTdaddy

Apr 29, 2019
Like the game, nice renders, some good humor and love Julia and Chloe... :love:

But i have a problem with the MOD from Scrappy. I copied the game map to the FreshWomen folder and used UnRen-0.91.bat picking option 1. After extracting and starting the game There's NO GREEN TEXT highlighted at all... The unlock button is visible at the galley screen, What am i doing wrong??

U got me confused Scrappy... Why did u mention to use UnRen in your comment when you only got to copy the game map (like i Always do, why not tonight? :rolleyes:...blame it on the Jack Daniels hehe) to the Freshwomen folder. Well, it shows Green text now, new game then! :coffee:

Last edited:

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
I've made a mod for this game

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scenes
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
Installation:
  1. Run unren option 1) Extract Rpa packages
  2. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: MEGA
Why do we have to run unren? Can't we just copy the extracted files to game folder?

fattrapper

Modder
Jun 19, 2019
On start up it closes down traceback;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone knows what that is about? Thanks.
I'm getting the same. I've tried playing around with some the rpy & sh files to no avail.

Update:
That analytics folder is bugging the hell out of me and appears to be far too nosey about my system from what I can tell. I can, however, get the game to launch by extracting RPA files, then deleting the RPA files and the analytics folder but it still kind of crashes during initial loading.

Until that analytics folder is not part of the original game - I'm out.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 540 Votes