Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
The game showed a sudden strange behaviour today: I started it as normal, but it threw me out before the main menu and a virus warning appeared. Checked the game's folder, and the exe file has vanished. In addition to that, the zip in the MEGA downloads folder has also disappeared. Re-downloading and unzipping in the old location (I deleted the rest of the folder first) produced an error that I would need admin rights to do that. Worked anyway. So I started the game with the 32 exe version and that worked fine. Later I checked my antivir, and alas, the old file was there sitting in quarantine. I deemed it okay restoring. Guess the "spyware" was the cause of the trouble.

First of all, I am a bit confused. Fresh Women. As in "the used char models are fresh as a daisy and have never been used before"? Or as in "Fresh Prince" in the sense of they are cool? (How nineties! ;) )

So you've been hit by lightning (LOL - oh wait, really?). At least the explanation for the amnesia trope is minimally original...

Other small points:

- Like others have already mentioned, the full version of update 4 still thinks that the spied-upon-woman threw you out instead of Sam.

- Great animations!

- Julia is just Emma level cute. Also it seems that she's the only one that you didn't have an intimate relation with yet.

- That freeroam "borrowed" from the college setting game that shall not be named was nice (couldn't find one render), but there's only one for now. Would be nice to have more, but of course it may be complex and extends development unless you make them really small like in the other college setting game with the Three Vowel Academy.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next updates now that College started for real. Especially with the housing situation.

Reactions: jjfiglbcop

RemFTW

Jan 16, 2022
The game showed a sudden strange behaviour today: I started it as normal, but it threw me out before the main menu and a virus warning appeared. Checked the game's folder, and the exe file has vanished. In addition to that, the zip in the MEGA downloads folder has also disappeared. Re-downloading and unzipping in the old location (I deleted the rest of the folder first) produced an error that I would need admin rights to do that. Worked anyway. So I started the game with the 32 exe version and that worked fine. Later I checked my antivir, and alas, the old file was there sitting in quarantine. I deemed it okay restoring. Guess the "spyware" was the cause of the trouble.

First of all, I am a bit confused. Fresh Women. As in "the used char models are fresh as a daisy and have never been used before"? Or as in "Fresh Prince" in the sense of they are cool? (How nineties! ;) )

So you've been hit by lightning (LOL - oh wait, really?). At least the explanation for the amnesia trope is minimally original...

Other small points:

- Like others have already mentioned, the full version of update 4 still thinks that the spied-upon-woman threw you out instead of Sam.

- Great animations!

- Julia is just Emma level cute. Also it seems that she's the only one that you didn't have an intimate relation with yet.

- That freeroam "borrowed" from the college setting game that shall not be named was nice (couldn't find one render), but there's only one for now. Would be nice to have more, but of course it may be complex and extends development unless you make them really small like in the other college setting game with the Three Vowel Academy.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next updates now that College started for real. Especially with the housing situation.
who is emma you referring to?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This seems to happen on moded versions only. As I understand, the render names and the alternative paths (this is what the portuguese text says) are debug tools.

Maybe some interaction between mods and original code makes this happen?

Anyways, just play the non-moded version and this should stop happening.
Nope, unmodded version here, still não fale português (thanks Google).
Yes, Unoriginal is correct and Maradona is incorrect. I also am using an unmodded version (I never use mods). This just started happening with Ep4 full; the Beta didn't do this, either. There could be debug code in, like you mentioned, but this has nothing to do with any kind of mod.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName
Jul 18, 2018
I found myself wondering if the sex situations were real or him dreaming again. That's a fail-point for me. Some of the sex scenes even had vignetting and felt out of sync with the female characters, and yet they apparently happened. I thought that was meant to be a clue that it was a dreamstate. WTF? I actually found myself going "Don't get sucked into this - it's probably another bullshit dream event". Only to find out it actually happened within the story: And by then, too late for confused me.
Word. Like did the thing with Sue in the stockroom in episode 2 actually happen? Because afterwards it jump cuts to MC fully dressed and seemingly lost in thought. Makes it seem like he just imagined it while he was zoning out.

Also:
This one. (From Hillside)

View attachment 1783852
What game is this?

Reactions: ShadedWilderness

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Alright, Dylan moves to the top of the list for idiot best friends with this update. He may be an idiot but he rides in style.

Reactions: jjfiglbcop

Thony

Jul 8, 2017
Start at the scene at Susan's house? Which scene is that? When the MC has a chance to cover for her or blame her for the spying? The scene before the epic car sex scene?

Last edited:

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Yes, Unoriginal is correct and Maradona is incorrect. I also am using an unmodded version (I never use mods). This just started happening with Ep4 full; the Beta didn't do this, either. There could be debug code in, like you mentioned, but this has nothing to do with any kind of mod.
Indeed, there's a debug code in Ep 4: $ debug_other_path()

Thus, I can conclude that the ep 4 release here isn't final.

What you could do is to unren, and comment out every single line that has the '$ debug_other_path()' or simply add the attached debug.rpyc to your game root folder.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Indeed, there's a debug code in Ep 4: $ debug_other_path()

Thus, I can conclude that the ep 4 release here isn't final.

What you could do is to unren, and comment out every single line that has the '$ debug_other_path()' or simply add the attached debug.rpyc to your game root folder.
I have enough other stuff that I'll probably just wait for a version without the debug code. Even if it means waiting until Ep5, that's OK with me. But I appreciate your help.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Start at the scene at Susan's house? Which scene is that? When the MC has a chance to cover for her or blame her for the spying? The scene before the epic car sex scene?
Epic car sex scene?
Who is that with?
Played through the Susan confrontation, and tried a couple of different ways with the dialogue. They both ended up with Sue trying to run the MC over with the red sports car.
Though there was one brief flash image of her dropping the MC off at college.
I was getting confused with the Portugese A & B choices.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Epic car sex scene?
Who is that with?
Played through the Susan confrontation, and tried a couple of different ways with the dialogue. They both ended up with Sue trying to run the MC over with the red sports car.
Though there was one brief flash image of her dropping the MC off at college.
I was getting confused with the Portugese A & B choices.
Sue is the epic....monumental, lewd love scene.
The rest have to do with earlier choices.
Peace

Reactions: Thony

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Sue is the epic....monumental, lewd love scene.
The rest have to do with earlier choices.
Peace
My assumption is that not throwing her under the bus in the confrontation with Susan may have something to do with the ability to see the lewd scene.

4.50 star(s) 540 Votes