• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
This game looks amazing on a 4K OLED TV. 4k gamers rise up
I don't doubt that. But purely only rendering in 4k prolongs development by several months. Ocean should render in 2k then use AI upscaling for 4k. As you can mass-bulk edit many images and it would only take an hour, or so, to upscale 1000+ images - The quality would be exatly the same as if they rendered at 4k (AI upscaling is God-tier level software). Then you will have a quicker release schedule and reasonable download sizes. Deploy the 2k variant and 4k variant simultaneously then everyone would be happy. The processes some Devs utilise is absolutely mind boggling.

I used to game at 4k. Looks nice but went back to 2k - I like my games to look good and have a crazy high fps. Which you can do with a 4k g-card on a 2k monitor!

Sep 13, 2020
I don't doubt that. But purely only rendering in 4k prolongs development by several months. Ocean should render in 2k then use AI up scaling for 4k. As you can mass-bulk edit many images and it would only take an hour, or so, to upscale 1000+ images - The quality would be exactly the same as if they rendered at 4k (AI up scaling is God-tier level software). Then you will have a quicker release schedule and reasonable download sizes. Deploy the 2k variant and 4k variant simultaneously then everyone would be happy. The processes some Dev's utilize is absolutely mind boggling.

I used to game at 4k. Looks nice but went back to 2k - I like my games to look good and have a crazy high fps. Which you can do with a 4k g-card on a 2k monitor!
I use a low end laptop but use a 4k monitor but rn I prefer if they made a base 1k variant and up scaled it to 2k and then use for you all the 2k variant to 4k but usually with 4k shit it takes up more space and it has to be compacted more so a 1k variants for low end or a 2k variant for high end I would be fine with.

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
I use torrents from elsewhere all the time but the ones here never start downloading.
Try this (INCEPTION):

I just wish my ISP hadn't blocked your IP address. I haven't tested it recently, but a couple months ago the torrents stopped working. Big frownie face.
Try this:
Sorry for the late reply, I have email issues so I didn't get updated. If you don't see peers here's how you fix it:

1. Delete the torrent from your client
2. logout from dl.rpdl.net
3. log back in again
4. Download the torrent fresh
5. add the _new_ torrent to your client

that'll resolve it every time :)

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
You have to be logged in somewhere to get it? WTF?
It's a private tracker.

F95Zone presence here: rpdl.net discussion & questions (torrents) | F95zone
Website portal (includes blog, subscription page, and links:
Website torrent hosting directory (please share VN torrent links and not *.torrent files):
Open source github:

FAQ:

• Red Heart
Reactions: yilkin and RPDL

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
It's a private tracker.

F95Zone presence here: rpdl.net discussion & questions (torrents) | F95zone
Website portal (includes blog, subscription page, and links:
Website torrent hosting directory (please share VN torrent links and not *.torrent files):
Open source github:

FAQ:
Nailed it, thanks!

• Hey there
Reactions: BrockLanders

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Still 11+ GB is too big for something the vast majority of us won't see a difference from the ~3 GB kind. Why not have this version for people with ultra-high specs and the version without 4K (whatever that is) for everyone else?

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
definately it would be a good idea for devs to see this and break the chapters into individual dl's. many devs do this to keep us from having to dl full games every time there is an update. esp nice when updates break old saves and we have to start over. almost tempted to start only playing completed games from start to finish..but..i am weak..i must have my fill of most games i play with every update..i cannot comply with my own wishes..:cool:

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
Still 11+ GB is too big for something the vast majority of us won't see a difference from the ~3 GB kind. Why not have this version for people with ultra-high specs and the version without 4K (whatever that is) for everyone else?
I can't answer that, but please consider using RPDL for any VNs that are over the 5GB MEGA limit so that you don't have to wait for 24 hours and can get to reading... hope it helps in other cases.

Smexy

Dec 29, 2017
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version 0.5.100
  • Removed scene gallery (Dev added his own)
  • Split scene and image galleries into 2 separate menus
  • Unlocked all scenes/images

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scenes
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
need update please

Reactions: GGGanon

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I can't answer that, but please consider using RPDL for any VNs that are over the 5GB MEGA limit so that you don't have to wait for 24 hours and can get to reading... hope it helps in other cases.

It's not 24 hours, it's like 6. It's a pain in the ass waiting but I just keep the browser open and wait until its ready. Since I usually get it in the am or early afternoon that's not too long. But 11 would be 2 times. TBH this game isn't worth that much HDD space.

Jan 19, 2023
Goddamn the quality of the renders and animations on a 4k oled tv, as someone else said already, is out of this world.
The quality of the beta episode so far though...not so much, sadly.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
That was a bigger tease than the other notable college game lol.

The game already had great renders. 11+GB for this amount of content feels pretty "milking the patrons" to me.

4.50 star(s) 540 Votes